RemedySpot.com

solution and get back on topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As reminded by the last few members we need to be back to business . Please respond to off topic postings off group since replying at the group tends to perpetuate the off topic . I repent of getting us off on this last round of off topic.I apologize for leading the group away from out intended purpose. Those of us sharing these business opportunities are doing so to help the members of the group who are looking for financial solutions to the problems that go along with acute illness. not only are medical and alternative treatments expensive, many seriously ill cant work so cant even afford necessary treatment. I believe I have a solution that will be minimally obtrusive to our purpose of spreading information about MMS and related health issues.Those of u with a business to share please put a link in our group link section. Include in the title Business Opportunity. Once a month

I will post a brief message for members to check for business opportunities if they are interested in supplementing their income . Members will still able to put links in messages to guide others to recommended health products related to the topic of the moment.This linking is to help with keeping BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES off the group. IN NC your moderator

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.