RemedySpot.com

RE: Magnascent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I followed your link and sent the following letter to the author.

Before you go posting erroneous information on MMS, you might want to read the book. Chlorine and chlorine dioxide are two different chemicals, the book explains it. (You'll need to buy the part 2 ($10) to get this technical information.) Plus, it is never taken pure, it is always diluted. It is the primary ingredient in DioxyChlor, by American Biologics, which has been a health supplement for years. Google "dioxychlor" I've been taking MMS for almost 4 months and have none of the symptoms you warn people about. I've taken 15 drops 3 times a day for at least a month of that time. Most people will never take that much.

The chlorine in chlorinated water that causes cancer is not Chlorine dioxide. MMS doesn't make chloroform, it makes hypochlorous acid, which the body makes itself and uses to kill pathogens. A deficiency of hypochlorous acid is a medical condition known as myeloperoxidase deficiency.*** Please make your article factual, and proofread it. You mention BYE contact and it should be EYE contact.

This kind of article makes you look bad. It has not convinced me to buy your expensive product. Your article comparing chlorine and chlorine dioxide is about as erroneous as an article saying that Sodium chloride and Sodium chlorite are the same thing....not even close. One is a caustic chemical, the other is table salt.

Blessings!

Kathy

***A minute amount of naturally produced chlorine dioxide is found in the human body, and one of the chemicals that chlorine dioxide helps to create as it deteriorates is myeloperoxidase a chemical that the immune system needs. The immune system uses this chemical, myeloperoxidase, to generate hypochlorous acid. The body uses hypochlorous acid extensively to kill parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses, tumor cells, natural killer cells, and to destroy some waste products under normal conditions. However, diseases and body conditions can result in a deficiency in the hypochlorous acid needed to destroy the pathogens that are present. This is due to a medical condition known as ***myeloperoxidase deficiency***. In the case of many other diseases there are other immune system reactions that can overcome the diseases, however in the cases of malaria and other extreme diseases, there is not enough hypochlorous acid to kill the parasites or pathogens, nor are there any other immune system reactions that can destroy them. Thus the hypochlorous acid created by chlorine dioxide as it deteriorates in the body is probably another mechanism by which malaria and other diseases are destroyed.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of KayteSent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:06 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Magnascent

I looked up the Magnascent and about fell off my chairat the price! Their web site said they were lookingfor affordable solutions for Malaria when they came upwith Magnascent. They must have more money than I doto think 36 dollars a bottle is affordable :)None the less I thought this link was interesting. http://www.thyroidnascentiodine.com/comparison2.htmIt is comparing Magnascent with MMS.Kayte__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs__________ NOD32 2890 (20080220) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

• 1 year later...

So .23 mg (2 tenths of a milligram). That's really low.

Steph

Re: Magnascent

It's like 230ish mcg iodine per drop.Lorie>> I can't even tell you what mg amount is in a drop of magnascent.

Yes but it's ENERGIZED!!!! So those lil 'ol iodine molecules are bouncing around

doin' the job with fewer molecules. LOL

But seriously, I would like to see some sort of scientific study of iodine

saturation using detoxified and magnascent vs lugols.

Lorie

> >

> > I can't even tell you what mg amount is in a drop of magnascent.

>

Yes comparative.

Steph

Yes but it's ENERGIZED!!!! So those lil 'ol iodine molecules are bouncing around doin' the job with fewer molecules. LOLBut seriously, I would like to see some sort of scientific study of iodine saturation using detoxified and magnascent vs lugols.Lorie> >> > I can't even tell you what mg amount is in a drop of magnascent.>

I just found my bottle of Magnascent. The label states that 1 drop equals

approximately 1 RDA of iodine. The current RDA of iodine is 150 mcg. So one

drop of magnascent actually contains LESS than what I posted. One dropperful

contains about 30 drops which is only 4.5mg of iodine (if I did the math right).

Lorie

Why didn't I think to look at my bottle? LOL! Thanks - I am not sure if all droppers are standard size are they? But yes 30 drops would be 4.5 mgs.

Steph

I just found my bottle of Magnascent. The label states that 1 drop equals approximately 1 RDA of iodine. The current RDA of iodine is 150 mcg. So one drop of magnascent actually contains LESS than what I posted. One dropperful contains about 30 drops which is only 4.5mg of iodine (if I did the math right).Lorie

Yeah, not only are all droppers NOT standard, as the product gets used up it is

harder and harder to get a full dropper no matter how you tip the bottle and

reload the dropper (I've tried!). I wish the droppers were marked like the one

on my bottle of cayenne pepper, sure would make life easier.

Lorie

>

> Why didn't I think to look at my bottle? LOL! Thanks - I am not sure if all

droppers are standard size are they? But yes 30 drops would be 4.5 mgs.

>

> Steph

>