RemedySpot.com

lydia- DMSO and muscle relief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.jacoblab.com/ good dmso. there is a group too. rogerLydia Flynn <bflynn2@...> wrote: Hi, How exactly do you apply the DMSO? Is there a website that tells how to do it? Do you put it in water or oil? How long do you leave it on? .... I'm in so much muscle pain for a year now that I need to try something new... Thanks and regards, Lydia On Mar 11, 2008, at 6:40 PM, oliveo13 wrote: Hi All,Last week I was down and out with terrible shoulder pain and got a lotof good advice. I just want to provide an update to what I thought wasgoing to be a real setback for me. Thanks to DMSO my pain was relievedin just a few days. I went from

being scared and hardly able to moveto totally pain free within a few days. I used DMSO on where I thoughtthe pain was coming from (my shoulder and bicep)and had about a 75%relief. My doctor pinpointed the source of the pain to be the muscleunder the armpit. One application of DMSO onto that muscle totallycleared it up. What an amazing product. I used the DMSO.BZ productavailable on the internet. I believe it was DaddyBob's posts that made me aware of DMSO so aspecial thank you for making me aware of this wonderful product. MyLyme disease has debilitated my neck muscles so I have been using theDMSO on that area now, too. I haven't gotten relief yet but amhopeful. Actually, I am rubbing MMS into the area then putting theDMSO on right after. Olive

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.