RemedySpot.com

Re: Pregnancy and MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terri, its not a good idea to take mms while pregnant. Here's a bit about that. AUTHOR ADDRESS: Institute of Hygiene and Preventive Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy. SOURCE: Environ Health Perspect. 1996, May; 104(5):516-20. [Environmental health perspectives] ABSTRACT: We conducted an epidemiological study in Liguria, Italy, on the association between somatic parameters at birth and drinking water disinfection with chlorine dioxide and/or sodium hypochlorite. Over 2 years (1988-1989), 676 births at two public hospitals, one in Genoa (548 cases) and another in Chiavari (128 cases) were examined and data regarding both mother and child were obtained from hospital records. Results indicate a higher frequency of small body

length ( < or = 49.5 cm) and small cranial circumference ( < or = 35 cm) in infants born to mothers who drank water treated with chlorine compounds. In particular, the statistical analysis (by simultaneous variance analysis and Scheffé test) indicated that there may be an association between infants with smaller body length and mothers who drank water treated with chlorine dioxide [adjusted odds radio (OR) = 2.0; 95% CI = 1.2-3.3] or sodium hypoclorite (adjusted OR = 2.3; 95% CI = 1.3-4.2) and between infants with smaller cranial circumference and mothers who drank water treated with chlorine dioxide (adjusted OR = 2.2; 95% CI = 1.4-3.9) or sodium hypochlorite (adjusted OR = 3.5; 95% CI = 2.1-8.5). The presence of neonatal jaundice is almost twice as likely (adjusted OR = 1.7; 95% CI = 1.1-3.1) in infants whose mothers drank water treated with chlorine dioxide.

[ ] Pregnancy and MMS

Hello all, Needing to know if it is ok to take MMS when your pregnant?My daughter just called and informed me I am going to be a Grandmother! :-)Her first, my 3rd. I already have two grandsons from my son. She has had this horrible upper respiratory virus and has been taking MMS and we want to make sure it won't hurt the baby. Does anyone have any info on this?Thanks and God Bless, Terri

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Terri,

Is your daughter being exposed to mold? You can go to www.biotoxin.info

and take a test that is very cheap and will tell her if she is being

exposed to neurotoxins. If so she needs to get out of where she is

being exposed. The funny thing is it's the last thing people think

about but it's the first thing they should be thinking about. I belong

to another group that believes that autism is caused by Lyme disease

and I believe, by mold as well. I have no idea if MMS would cause

problems but I know mold and Lyme disease will cause problems.

>

> Hello all,

> Needing to know if it is ok to take MMS when your pregnant?

> My daughter just called and informed me I am going to be a

> Grandmother! :-)

> Her first, my 3rd. I already have two grandsons from my son.

> She has had this horrible upper respiratory virus and has been taking

> MMS and we want to make sure it won't hurt the baby.

> Does anyone have any info on this?

> Thanks and God Bless,

> Terri

>