RemedySpot.com

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar/b soda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello How much water do you mix in it? I have been mixing 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 tsp Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and drinking it full strength using a straw. If it wasn't for the straw, I would never have gotten the first one down. It does alkalize me when I test my urine with pH strip but the taste is so awful I am going to find another way. One of the fellows said something about potassium bicarbonate in another post. I'll try that. I have not been diluting it with water because then it would take too long to get it down and I want if over with as soon as possible. I always follow it with a big glass of water. The last couple of times I took it, I even felt nauseaous from the taste and the smell and I am someone with a tough stomach. I noticed that you mentioned Bob's Red Mill before but I have not seen it in Canada but then I haven't really looked for it. I will be doing that. Thank you for your help. Helen susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Helen, Do you

dilute it with water? It makes a nice drink, to me that is. Or, instead of apple cider vinegar you could use baking soda a few times a day. I use Bob's Red Mill and it doesn't taste bad at all (much better than Arm and Hammer). -- Re: [ ] pomegranate juice o.k with it? m pretty sure that is HIGH in antioxidnats what does ur label say? high in C? On 3/4/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8 > wrote: I'm on 15 drops morning and about 8 evening, I dread the thought of it, drinking it everyday but do. THere must be a better way. Also have been herxing for the past 2 weeks. Also crazy dreams - i was fighting a snake the other day and the only way i was going to kill it was to put it in a fire.. but it refused to budge, but it didn't bite me and i was very strong..... Would like to go into spontanious remission ............how lovely that would bejo Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

OMG! You drink it straight??? You are supposed to mix it with water. I tried doing that drink with water and I did not like it and could not keep it up. I do like straight ACV mixed with a glass of water: 1-2 tablespoon with 1-2 cups of water. It tastes nice and I could drink it all day. But someone on earthclinic.Com warned that the ACV will pull iodine away from the thyroid and I did notice I got cold taking it, so now I just mix some baking soda in water several times a day. I use ph strips to make sure the ph is way up there.

I use the Bob's Red Mill because it tastes much nicer than Arn and Hammer. I got it on the Internet because Whole food does not carry it.

You must have been very tough to have been drinking that drink straight! You need a routine you can live with or you will not stick to it.

Good Luck!

-- Re: [ ] pomegranate juice o.k with it?

m pretty sure that is HIGH in antioxidnats what does ur label say? high in C?

On 3/4/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8 > wrote:

I'm on 15 drops morning and about 8 evening, I dread the thought of it, drinking it everyday but do. THere must be a better way. Also have been herxing for the past 2 weeks. Also crazy dreams - i was fighting a snake the other day and the only way i was going to kill it was to put it in a fire.. but it refused to budge, but it didn't bite me and i was very strong..... Would like to go into spontanious remission ............how lovely that would bejo

Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi I wish I liked sipping it all day long. Even mixed in water it smells. I hate the smell of the ACV. There has to be a better way. I would love to buy myself a Kangen water machine. It turns tap water into alkaline water. Have you ever seen the clips about it? It's very interesting. They are kind of pricey though. There are other machines that are less expensive but I don't think they would be as good. Just taking baking soda is easier than ACV and when I get Bob's Red Mill maybe it will even be easier. B soda helps to elevate my pH. When you mix b soda in water "several times a day", how much soda do you put in how much water? Helen susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Hi Helen, OMG! You drink it straight??? You are supposed to mix it with water. I tried doing that drink with water and I did not like it and could not keep it up. I do like straight ACV mixed with a glass of water: 1-2 tablespoon with 1-2 cups of water. It tastes nice and I could drink it all day. But someone on earthclinic.Com warned that the ACV will pull iodine away from the thyroid and I did notice I got cold taking it, so now I just mix some baking soda in water several times a day. I use ph strips to make sure the ph is way up there. I use the Bob's Red Mill because it tastes much nicer than Arn and Hammer. I got it on

the Internet because Whole food does not carry it. You must have been very tough to have been drinking that drink straight! You need a routine you can live with or you will not stick to it. Good Luck! -- Re: [ ] pomegranate juice o.k with it? m pretty sure that is HIGH in antioxidnats what does ur label say? high in C? On 3/4/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8 > wrote: I'm on 15 drops morning and about 8 evening, I dread the thought of it, drinking it everyday but do. THere must be a better way. Also have been herxing for the past 2 weeks. Also crazy dreams - i was fighting a snake the

other day and the only way i was going to kill it was to put it in a fire.. but it refused to budge, but it didn't bite me and i was very strong..... Would like to go into spontanious remission ............how lovely that would bejo Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look

younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

You could try mixing the acv with black strap molasses. That will provide the same benefits and more. That be more palatable.

I use just enough to get a high ph reading on the paper. If I use my distilled water with willard water added, it does not take much-just a sprinkle. With other types of water it may take up to a tsp. per large glass of water. You can also buy ph drops for when you are out and use that in your water.

Go to www.earthclinic.Com . They talk about all these homemade remedies and people's experiences in using them. It is a great site.

I used to have and a water ionizer like that, but I wanted distilled water to make sure the flouride was filtered out. It worker great to alkalinize the water. It was worth the $. I forget the brand, but it was a major brand name.

But the baking soda is easy to use and is very palatable and cheap.

-- Re: [ ] pomegranate juice o.k with it?

m pretty sure that is HIGH in antioxidnats what does ur label say? high in C?

On 3/4/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8 > wrote:

I'm on 15 drops morning and about 8 evening, I dread the thought of it, drinking it everyday but do. THere must be a better way. Also have been herxing for the past 2 weeks. Also crazy dreams - i was fighting a snake the other day and the only way i was going to kill it was to put it in a fire.. but it refused to budge, but it didn't bite me and i was very strong..... Would like to go into spontanious remission ............how lovely that would bejo