RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Itchy feet SHINGLES SHARON

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon, are you able to get homeopathic remedies where you live? Herpes zoster is the one to get. Rhus tox would probably help if you had any handy. Failing all else, you could probably create your own by scraping off some of the discharge, putting it in alcohol, and potentizing it using the homeopathic method, which you can look up on the net.

Don't delay, I tell you from my own experience, I was through it in two weeks, and that was on my inner eyebrow. It's bad near the eye, so I got away really lightly. I used Rhus tox that I had at home, and Herpes zoster once I got to the practitioner. I would use the DIY method another time if I had to.

All the best]

Rowena

I have shingles and I'm taking 15 drops twice a day for about 3 days now and for three days before that I was taking 15 drops once a day. I'm not seeing any relief for the shingles. I also took your advice Kathy and used it topically but they are still there. Grrrr.Sharon--- In

Guest guest

And Sharon, here is another idea, a free one.

Go to Ken Uzzell's site at:

http://heal-me.com.au

In left hand column, 5th one down, look at section headed "Research".

Click on Frex. (Frequencies).

Download the Frex program to your computer.

Follow the instructions.

In the alphabetical list at the top, go to H, then down to Herpes Zoster.

There are five sets of frequencies there.

Once you have worked out how to load the buffer, hit Start, and another box will open.

Slide the Run/Stop switch to Run with your mouse pointer.

You can put your headphone on your body, on the shingles site if you like. You can leave your clothes in place.

Or if you only have ordinary speakers and no way to plug in a headset, you can let it play through those.

It is pretty powerful.

If this is something you can't do for some reason, try running current from a 6v battery through it as an experiment.

Take two pieces of wire from any old appliance and cut off the ends. Bare the wire at both ends. Connect to the battery terminals at one end, with a bit of damp cloth covering the wire if you can do that. At the other end, also wrap on a little bit of cloth, and dampen it. Put these ends on your skin near the site in such a way that the current runs through the shingles site.

For pictures go to /, sign on, and go to the files and fotos.

You could also try LED lights if you have any. Google for suppliers.

Best

Rowena