RemedySpot.com

Re: The end of MMS?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hmmm well I may need a strong cleaner for my floors!

On 3/14/08, Jack <jack.mill@...> wrote:

Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for making MMS. advised me that his company has received a notice,

presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite for

that use. called me immediately, even before he had time to do more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. ly, I am not optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium

chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us, but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat. I think I told the members early on that I expected the government to move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too

many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought at first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However, I have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to

choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be the way they have chosen. Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in the

world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts.

Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to secure a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and discounts to the trade

Guest guest

Grrrr!!! I'm getting so fed up with having to fight the Federal gov't just to do the simplest most innocuous things...........

Anyway, I called JH's friend in Canada and we can still order from him http://www.health4allinfo.ca/ And he donates a dollar from each bottle to JH's Africa projects and that's nice.

I'm so disgusted with this country. The whole place has turned into an insane asylum.

Sorry for the rant. Actually I'm not sorry, but I will try to restrain myself.

Naomi

[ ] The end of MMS?

Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for making MMS. advised me that his company has received a notice, presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite for that use. called me immediately, even before he had time to do more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. ly, I am not optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us, but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat. I think I told the members early on that I expected the government to move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought at first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However, I have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be the way they have chosen. Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in the world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts. Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to secure a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and discounts to the trade

Guest guest

yeah its nuts Naomi! US Incorporated! Very cool thanks for the info!

On 3/14/08, Naomi <naomilh@...> wrote:

Grrrr!!! I'm getting so fed up with having to fight the Federal gov't just to do the simplest most innocuous things...........

Anyway, I called JH's friend in Canada and we can still order from him http://www.health4allinfo.ca/ And he donates a dollar from each bottle to JH's Africa projects and that's nice.

I'm so disgusted with this country. The whole place has turned into an insane asylum.

Sorry for the rant. Actually I'm not sorry, but I will try to restrain myself.

Naomi

[ ] The end of MMS?

Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for making MMS. advised me that his company has received a notice,

presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite for

that use. called me immediately, even before he had time to do more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. ly, I am not optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium

chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us, but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat. I think I told the members early on that I expected the government to move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too

many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought at first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However, I have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to

choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be the way they have chosen. Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in the

world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts.

Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to secure a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and discounts to the trade

Guest guest

What is the best way to preserve an existing supply.

Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool place such

as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated shelf

life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

--- " Meredith W. " <meredithbw@...> wrote:

> yeah its nuts Naomi! US Incorporated! Very cool

> thanks for the info!

> On 3/14/08, Naomi <naomilh@...> wrote:

> >

> > Grrrr!!! I'm getting so fed up with having to

> fight the Federal gov't

> > just to do the simplest most innocuous

> things...........

> >

> > Anyway, I called JH's friend in Canada and we can

> still order from him

> > http://www.health4allinfo.ca/ And he donates a

> dollar from each bottle to

> > JH's Africa projects and that's nice.

> >

> > I'm so disgusted with this country. The whole

> place has turned into an

> > insane asylum.

> >

> > Sorry for the rant. Actually I'm not sorry, but I

> will try to restrain

> > myself.

> >

> > Naomi

> >

> >

> >

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

I always figured the FDA would hit the suppliers of sodium chlorite, as that would be much easier to control than to try and hit all the MMS suppliers. They can't stop the sale of sodium chlorite, because it is needed for water purification, but they can certainly make it difficult for any non-water type company to buy sc. Guess I'll be hording the rest of my barrel of sc, like gold. And considering that gold is at an all time high--shows you how important I think the sc is. :-)

samala,On 3/14/08, Jack <jack.mill@...> wrote:

Global light posted this in their latest emial posting. Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for making MMS. advised me that his company has received a notice,

chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us, but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat.

Guest guest

You must keep MMS away from light. Direct sunlight for one hour will deactivate MMS. Jim Humble says it's ok for it to sit a few DAYS in room light, but that's all. No need to refrigerate it though. If you do, make sure you put it in some container that lets no light through, considering how many times the light comes on when you open the refrigerator door. The shelf life is from 2 to 4 years for MMS. I know that's a long variance, but that's always what Jim H has said.

samala,On 3/14/08, cking001@... <cking001@...> wrote:

On 3/14/2008 2:37:52 PM, Carol Ann (saffireskyes@...) wrote: > What is the best way to preserve an existing supply. > Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool place such

> as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated shelf > life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

Guest guest

On 3/14/2008 2:37:52 PM, Carol Ann (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> What is the best way to preserve an existing supply.

> Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool place such

> as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated shelf

> life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

>

>

For Sure keep away from light.

Mine is stored in its mailing envelope (padded) in my kitchen cabinet.

(MMS in solution)

Chuck

You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

Ya have to ask someone how to spell LOL.

Guest guest

Jack thanks for posting and I'm not surprized that they would figure

out a way to stop people from getting healthy after all big pharma

has to continue poisoning people while making billions. I'm curious

how they get the sodium chlorite for stabilizing oxygen and other

products that are made from sodium chlorite.

>

> Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.

>

> Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing

call

> from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient

for

> making MMS. advised me that his company has received a

notice,

> presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers

> have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are

> using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are

> advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite

for

> that use. called me immediately, even before he had time to

do

> more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue

> supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. ly, I am

not

> optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium

> chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to

us,

> but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat.

>

> I think I told the members early on that I expected the government

to

> move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too

> many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many

> other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought

at

> first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However,

I

> have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to

> choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be

the

> way they have chosen.

>

> Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative

> sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in

the

> world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative

> impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies

> as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all

> MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts.

> Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering

> wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to

secure

> a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and

> discounts to the trade

>

Guest guest

You know, this sounds terrible, but I will bet that folks will find a way to still get it eventually...only then we will then have to pay a lot more for it.~IngaOn Mar 14, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Sharon wrote:Jack thanks for posting and I'm not surprized that they would figure out a way to stop people from getting healthy after all big pharma has to continue poisoning people while making billions. I'm curious how they get the sodium chlorite for stabilizing oxygen and other products that are made from sodium chlorite. >> Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.> > Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call > from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for > making MMS. advised me that his company has received a notice, > presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers > have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are > using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are > advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite for > that use. called me immediately, even before he had time to do > more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue > supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. ly, I am not > optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium > chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us, > but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat. > > I think I told the members early on that I expected the government to > move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too > many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many > other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought at > first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However, I > have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to > choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be the > way they have chosen. > > Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative > sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in the > world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative > impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies > as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all > MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts. > Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering > wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to secure > a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and > discounts to the trade>

Guest guest

thanks Chuck. Was there any literature on the shelf

life. If its in the books, I haven't been able to

find the reference.

--- cking001@... wrote:

> On 3/14/2008 2:37:52 PM, Carol Ann

> (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> > What is the best way to preserve an existing

> supply.

> > Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool place

> such

> > as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated shelf

> > life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

> >

> >

>

> For Sure keep away from light.

> Mine is stored in its mailing envelope (padded) in

> my kitchen cabinet.

> (MMS in solution)

>

> Chuck

> You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

> Ya have to ask someone how to spell LOL.

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

It's not that I am worried about procuring more, even

saving what I have for fear of unavailability. the

topic has started me wondering about how long the MMS

is good for once opened. Lost potency, change of

chemical composition over time, etc. all that good

stuff.

Since I am more of an Ozone devotee, I am really

saving the MMS for something extraordinary, out of the

ordinary. If not for myself, then perhaps a family

member or friend who I could pass it along too. Just

last week one son called asking me how to remove a

tick that was embedded in his chest near the areola.

Wouldn't want to give something that lacks full cure

potential.

--- cking001@... wrote:

> Carol Ann

> Pragmatically, I don't worry about what I can't

> control.

>

> I have two bottles of solution and a pound of sodium

> chlorite powder.

> I can't foresee needing to ever buy more, but if I

> do, I think a

> Canadian source will be available.

>

> Chuck

> You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

> Yer yards full of ol' computers stacked on cinder

> blocks.

>

>

> On 3/14/2008 8:53:32 PM, Carol Ann

> (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> > thanks Chuck. Was there any literature on the

> shelf

> > life. If its in the books, I haven't been able to

> > find the reference.

> >

> > --- cking001@... wrote:

> >

> > > On 3/14/2008 2:37:52 PM, Carol Ann

> > > (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> > > > What is the best way to preserve an existing

> > > supply.

> > > > Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool

> place

> > > such

> > > > as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated

> shelf

> > > > life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > For Sure keep away from light.

> > > Mine is stored in its mailing envelope (padded)

> in

> > > my kitchen cabinet.

> > > (MMS in solution)

> > >

> > > Chuck

> > > You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

> > > Ya have to ask someone how to spell LOL.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is

> different is how you think..

> > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

> >

> >

> >

>

____

> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > http://www./r/hs

> >

> > =================================================

>

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Carol Ann

Pragmatically, I don't worry about what I can't control.

I have two bottles of solution and a pound of sodium chlorite powder.

I can't foresee needing to ever buy more, but if I do, I think a

Canadian source will be available.

Chuck

You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

Yer yards full of ol' computers stacked on cinder blocks.

On 3/14/2008 8:53:32 PM, Carol Ann (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> thanks Chuck. Was there any literature on the shelf

> life. If its in the books, I haven't been able to

> find the reference.

>

> --- cking001@... wrote:

>

> > On 3/14/2008 2:37:52 PM, Carol Ann

> > (saffireskyes@...) wrote:

> > > What is the best way to preserve an existing

> > supply.

> > > Refrigerate? Keep away from light in a cool place

> > such

> > > as frig? Does anyone know what is estimated shelf

> > > life of MMS as purchased from Global Light.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > For Sure keep away from light.

> > Mine is stored in its mailing envelope (padded) in

> > my kitchen cabinet.

> > (MMS in solution)

> >

> > Chuck

> > You might be a redneck computer junkie if...

> > Ya have to ask someone how to spell LOL.

> >

> >

>

>

> Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..

> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

>

>

>

____

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

> =================================================

Guest guest

For removing ticks, you just grasp the tick as close to the skin as

possible with fine-pointed tweezers, and pull smoothly and firmly

away from the skin. If you do anything to make the tick detach, it

is likely to regurgitate some of its gut contents into the wound, and

thus more likely to transmit disease. (There are a lot of old

traditions about putting various things onto a tick to make it let

go. DON'T.) Don't fool around, just pull it off. Avoid grasping

the belly--get it down at the head--avoid breaking open the tick

because again, pathogens may be released.

What I've read on health sites says that you don't really have to

worry if the mouth parts remain attached to the skin. They can cause

inflammation or a minor local infection, but they don't spread

disease once the tick is gone. Use a little antiseptic on the

wound.

Judith

>Just

> last week one son called asking me how to remove a

> tick that was embedded in his chest near the areola.

>

> Wouldn't want to give something that lacks full cure

> potential.

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Judith. As circumstances would have it, he

just happened to have a bout of diverticulitus and had

to go to the hosipital for antibiotics, it was so

painful.

While there, the Doctor extracted what remenants of

the tick he did not get out. On his own effort,

didn't get the entire thing out, he said the head

remained. ;(

--- Judith <howdeeeyall@...> wrote:

> For removing ticks, you just grasp the tick as close

> to the skin as

> possible with fine-pointed tweezers, and pull

> smoothly and firmly

> away from the skin. If you do anything to make the

> tick detach, it

> is likely to regurgitate some of its gut contents

> into the wound, and

> thus more likely to transmit disease. (There are a

> lot of old

> traditions about putting various things onto a tick

> to make it let

> go. DON'T.) Don't fool around, just pull it off.

> Avoid grasping

> the belly--get it down at the head--avoid breaking

> open the tick

> because again, pathogens may be released.

>

> What I've read on health sites says that you don't

> really have to

> worry if the mouth parts remain attached to the

> skin. They can cause

> inflammation or a minor local infection, but they

> don't spread

> disease once the tick is gone. Use a little

> antiseptic on the

> wound.

>

> Judith

>

>

> >Just

> > last week one son called asking me how to remove a

> > tick that was embedded in his chest near the

> areola.

> >

> > Wouldn't want to give something that lacks full

> cure

> > potential.

> >

> >

>

>

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping