RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [Crock_Lakhovsky] MMS and Angina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello I read somewhere in a health magazine or book, I don't remember where, that salt tends to displace calcium and I am wondering if we who are using extra salt should also take extra calcium. I do. I saw also in another place that one should never take a potassium supplement in tablet form if the tablet only contains potassium. The article said that the tablet is usually very hard and does not dissolve in the body very well so it lodges in feces in the intestine and may irritate the intestine to the point of making an

ulcer or even a hole in the wall of the intestine. There are supplements that have powdered potassium in a capsule (versus a tablet) and they would be better.Also eating foods with high potassium levels would be good. We have all heard about the banana having a lot of potassium and more of it if the banana is getting those little black spots on it ...but it is interesting that an avocado or a half a canteloupe has even more potassium. Maybe this has already been discussed on the group. If so, accept my apologies for a repeat. I have not been able to read all the posts as I have been busywith something else. Helen Starshar <starshar@...> wrote: VERY interesting, DBI've got a question running around my head about whether this could be the salt-------or is it something about the chloride?I also had the extreme chest pain, which led me to drop the MMS like a hot potato. But I've always been one who seems to need a lot of salt.I had raised my potassium intake when this occurred and that really helped. No more chest pain ever again, but some esophageal spasms. More potassium for those. They stop happening.But over the past

few years I've noticed on routine blood work that I am at the top of the normal range for chloride.Do you have any copies of previous blood tests around, DB?Big "hm--m-" with thisGotta find some time to try and research chloride and it's effect on the body chemistry.Anyone have any info on that?Sharon M> OK, I'm ready to reveal this.> > Several weeks ago I began to develop angina. Withing 2-3 weeks it got to a> very frightening point, worse than I had ever had before. I got really> worried. MMS would aggravate it and for a while I thought was causing it,> but I threw that idea out the night that I had an angina attack while doing> a soak in magnesium chloride (Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, hereafter> abbreviated as TMT). That night became an important clue.> > When I first started MMS, I had all kinds of heart problems because of> mineral

depletion from diarrhea. To recap, I had just gone throught the very> hot and stresful summer of '07 without eating any salt on my food or taking> any supplemental salt. This was a very stupid thing on my part considering> my tendency to perspire and considering my occupation.> > Last fall and this winter I had taken up salt again with zeal but had not> taken into account that in the winter I was not perspiring at all and was> losing no salt that way.> > Serendipitously or by divine intervention, whatever you will, I was about to> shut down my computer one night when my intuition overpowered my sleepiness,> and I finished reading a website with commentary on Carey Reams, and ran> across his assertion that salt causes angina, that it is not caused by> cholesterol, and that all salt is salt when it comes to angina. It hit me> like a brick in the face: Magnesium Chloride is SALT

and I had overloaded> myself on it and natural sodium chloride salts.> > I had a lot of good to happen from using TMT but had already reached the> leveling off place. I was still doing a tub soak maybe once a week. I was> still spraying magnesium oil on my left hip. I was also spraying it under my> arms to wet them in preparation for using "The Rock" deodorant, which is> mineral SALTS too.> > Overnight, I gave up all forms of salt for a week and undertook extensive> ingestion of natural and synthesized vitamin c. The improvement was very> rapid. That was about 3 weeks ago and now I'm only eating just a bit of> Realsalt on foods that otherwise have no taste. I have not dared use MMS> since until I figured this out. I won't use it again until I'm sure I'm out> of trouble. It irritates the chest arteries if angina is already there.> > I started heeding Carey Reams

advice about fresh lemon juice and water. I> found out that it is very much like, but not nearly as strong as MMS in it's> ability to knock back infection. Until I did that, the infection my tooth> had started to regain a foothold. Lemon juice, according to Reams, is> Anionic for thirty minutes after juicing. This makes it work the same way> that MMS works, excess electrons. For some of you having trouble with MMS> being too rough, this may help you. > > For those of you with angina, or any symptoms of burning arteries when> taking MMS, google these terms: "Carey Reams" lemons, lemon water, lemon> juice, angina, scurvy, "chronic scurvy" and learn much more than I can type> here. > > When we all first started going down this path, I revealed info that came to> me privately that MMS may remove plaque too fast from arteries and that you> have better prepare yourself with

vitamin c. Jim Humble even says as much.> HEAR HEAR!> > Daddybob