RemedySpot.com

Re: [**SPAM**] Re: [**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE: Re: Adam's interview with

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No I do not. Do you? Wishing you Health,

[**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE: [ ] Re: Adam's interview with

Hi ,

we are a lot alike.

Question, when you herxed, did the cigarette smoke bother you?

It did me. I'm not a smoker, but once in a blue moon, I like to have one.

My dad and grandfather and X-husband all died of emphysema.

So I know better than to smoke full time.

We also make all our dog's food.

After we found out what they put in commercial pet foods.

The health of the dogs was vastly improved in just a few months.

And organic cabbage for cataracts!

http://www.vegepet.com/

OH, I've found that a few drops of lavender or other essential oils on a cloth thrown into the dryer prevents static. Also leaves the clothes smelling great.

Joni is a heavy smoker too. Amazing world.

Kathy

Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Yes, I do. It's amazing stuff. A lady was telling the other day how the Holy Tea has helped to quit smoking. She works with addicts in prisons and in her private practice as a health practitioner and told of a girl detoxing from street drugs did not have some of the usual awful withdrawal symptoms coming off the drugs. It's an excellent detoxifier cleaning not just the colon but the entire body right down into the cells of every organ, even the brain and the lungs and the blood according to Dr who formulates the Holy Tea. Here's my website if you need it >> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee I am full of information and ideas and I give good support as

needed. My phone number is on the website if you wish to call me or email me privately. Helen Werwega <sandra@...> wrote: No I do not. Do you? Wishing you Health,

[**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE:

[ ] Re: Adam's interview with Hi , we are a lot alike. Question, when you herxed, did the cigarette smoke bother you? It did me. I'm not a smoker, but once in a blue moon, I like to have one. My dad and grandfather and X-husband all

died of emphysema. So I know better than to smoke full time. We also make all our dog's food. After we found out what they put in commercial pet foods. The health of the dogs was vastly improved in just a few months. And organic cabbage for cataracts! http://www.vegepet.com/ OH, I've found that a few drops of lavender or other essential oils on a cloth thrown into the dryer prevents static. Also leaves the clothes smelling great. Joni is a heavy smoker too. Amazing world. Kathy Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544