RemedySpot.com

Re: [**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE: Re: Adam's interview with

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the response Kathy...yes now that you mention it...I did not smoke after that last dose, till the next morning. I also got immediate heart palpitations...which is why I took the second dose of MMS to begin with. Another side effect from smoking...these have cleared up as well. So I forget I had them. The next morning I was on the toilet a couple of times.

I also ordered the DMSO...still not sure what to do with it..he he. From what I have read it magnifies the action of whatever it is mixed with. I also ordered the prill beads to make my water. Am going to start drinking that as well. I ordered the terminator a week ago...so I am doing that too, wow I should be like super woman after all this! It is pretty simple to do...I forgot about it and left it on to long and I did get a little bite.

I know nothing like jumping in with both feet maybe the MMS will finally clean out all that old smoke and I will not have such bad cravings! We will see what happens. Thank you for the dog link...when the minerals I am using on Lucy run out I will order some of the supplements. I will try the essential oil trick in the dryer too!

Again anybody hear anything about the Holy Tea... the herbs used in it are excellent all by themselves...am I going to have to be the Ginny pig?? I bet making the tea with the prill bead water would be great. Well I am going to keep taking the MMS for the next few weeks working my way up to the 15 drops...than maybe I will try the tea...not sure if I would want to try them together.

Wishing you health,

[**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE: [ ] Re: Adam's interview with

Hi ,

we are a lot alike.

Question, when you herxed, did the cigarette smoke bother you?

It did me. I'm not a smoker, but once in a blue moon, I like to have one.

My dad and grandfather and X-husband all died of emphysema.

So I know better than to smoke full time.

We also make all our dog's food.

After we found out what they put in commercial pet foods.

The health of the dogs was vastly improved in just a few months.

And organic cabbage for cataracts!

http://www.vegepet.com/

OH, I've found that a few drops of lavender or other essential oils on a cloth thrown into the dryer prevents static. Also leaves the clothes smelling great.

Joni is a heavy smoker too. Amazing world.

Kathy

Hello Do you sell the Holy Tea? Helen Werwega <sandra@...> wrote: Thanks for the response Kathy...yes now that you mention it...I did not smoke after that last dose, till the next morning. I also got immediate heart palpitations...which is why I took the second dose of MMS to begin with. Another side effect from smoking...these have cleared

up as well. So I forget I had them. The next morning I was on the toilet a couple of times. I also ordered the DMSO...still not sure what to do with it..he he. From what I have read it magnifies the action of whatever it is mixed with. I also ordered the prill beads to make my water. Am going to start drinking that as well. I ordered the terminator a week ago...so I am doing that too, wow I should be like super woman after all this! It is pretty simple to do...I forgot about it and left it on to long and I did get a little bite. I know nothing like jumping in with both feet maybe the MMS will finally clean out all that old smoke and I will not have such bad cravings! We will see what happens. Thank you for the dog link...when the minerals I am using on Lucy run out I will

order some of the supplements. I will try the essential oil trick in the dryer too! Again anybody hear anything about the Holy Tea... the herbs used in it are excellent all by themselves...am I going to have to be the Ginny pig?? I bet making the tea with the prill bead water would be great. Well I am going to keep taking the MMS for the next few weeks working my way up to the 15 drops...than maybe I will try the tea...not sure if I would want to try them together. Wishing you health, [**SPAM**] RE: [**SPAM**] RE: [ ] Re: Adam's interview with Hi , we are a lot alike. Question, when you herxed, did the cigarette smoke bother you? It did me. I'm not a smoker, but once in a blue moon, I like to have one. My dad and grandfather and X-husband all died of emphysema. So I know better than to smoke full time. We also make all our dog's food. After we found out what they put in commercial pet

foods. The health of the dogs was vastly improved in just a few months. And organic cabbage for cataracts! http://www.vegepet.com/ OH, I've found that a few drops of lavender or other essential oils on a cloth thrown into the dryer prevents static. Also leaves the clothes smelling great. Joni is a heavy smoker too. Amazing world. Kathy Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544