RemedySpot.com

Re: Too many herxes or is it my imagination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It sounds like you are doing enough detoxing to keep up with the killing. This part is just as important as the killing. There are many ways to do this: saunas or magnesium baths, oil pulling (my personal favorite), French green clay, Premier research makes a chem detox formula that is good, and my husband finds coffee enemas to be indispensable. Research and find some that are right for you.

-- [ ] Too many herxes or is it my imagination

I am a long time lymie and have been fighting these critters for over 3 years using high dose abx and then the salt/c for 18 months. I have been using MMS since early December. I have never gotten beyond 10 drops, take this dose in the evening at first it seemed I herxed about once a week, now at only 6 drops I wake up each morning with a headache and have had many "walking through jello" kind of day. My face, neck and scalp have dozens of painful, sometimes itchy sores. These take a lot to heal or so it seems. I suspect that part of my problems has to do with lack of detoxI am not sure if I should continue with the MMS or what. Any thoughts?ThanksSue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

A friend of mine says he got parasites from virginia beach sand and now the skin lesions have healed but he fells itchy . he got a prescription that makes him sleepy. Could that be lyme or morgellons

[ ] Too many herxes or is it my imagination

I am a long time lymie and have been fighting these critters for over 3 years using high dose abx and then the salt/c for 18 months. I have been using MMS since early December. I have never gotten beyond 10 drops, take this dose in the evening at first it seemed I herxed about once a week, now at only 6 drops I wake up each morning with a headache and have had many "walking through jello" kind of day. My face, neck and scalp have dozens of painful, sometimes itchy sores. These take a lot to heal or so it seems. I suspect that part of my problems has to do with lack of detoxI am not sure if I should continue with the MMS or what. Any thoughts?ThanksSue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.