RemedySpot.com

RE: MMS for M.S.?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nobody knows exactly what causes MS. Every time you read something they have a different cause. As far as the "healthy garden diet" is concerned, where do you get it? Not at your local grocery store that is for sure. The produce there is grown on depraved soils, it is sprayed with lots of profit-producing chemicals (at least many MLMs sell healthy products for the profits they make) and then it is gassed all the way to the store to keep it "looking fresh". Then someone tells you to eat organic. Have you seen the stuff they sell

in grocers as organic? It looks as if it is put there by big agri companies who are trying to say, "See this is what you get from organic farming; ours looks and tastes much better." When I grew an organic garden, it looked and tasted much better than anything I have seen in a grocery store. And then, everyone cannot grow their own garden, especially someone with MS. You may be able to get some organic foods where you live or online if you have enough money but most local gardens have produce available only briefly in the summer. You (or

I) do not help people to make dietary changes; it is something they do themselves. I have never had anyone ask me to "help them make dietary changes" and unless they ask me, it is not up to me. And it sure is not up to you, Kathy. Helen Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: I read several years back that MS is caused by toxins in animal fats. Best way to avoid a flare up is to avoid red meat and pork. Eat a healthy garden diet. Try a vegetarian diet, consisting of fresh vegetables and fruits, with some grains and raw nuts and seeds. Soaking the seeds and nuts first increases the nutritional value. Eat just a little fish, no more than 14 oz a week. I also learned that there are 5 deadly white foods: animal fats, dairy, white bread and pastas -anything with refined flour, white sugar and table

salt. When we eliminate these from the diet, we will be healthier. Kathy It's always difficult to help a person make dietary changes, since food is like religion. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Wild Oats has the finest and healthiest produce I have ever seen.

Sorry your markets in Canada don't do organic justice.

Offering dietary advice is no different from suggesting herbs.

Herbs are a part of the diet.

People do go to dieticians for dietary advice all the time.

Weight Watchers would go out of business without those people.

Happy Sunday! Kathy

Guest guest

We, in Canada, get our produce from the USA, even the organic stuff, especially in the fall, the winter and the spring. So then it is ok for me to suggest herbs if it is ok for you to suggest dietary advice. Ok, I accept that.Yes people do go to "dieticians" for advice and even others such as Weight Watchers ..... Helen Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Wild Oats has the finest and healthiest produce I have ever seen. Sorry your markets in Canada don't do organic justice. Offering dietary advice is no different from suggesting herbs. Herbs are a part of the diet. People do

go to dieticians for dietary advice all the time. Weight Watchers would go out of business without those people. Happy Sunday! Kathy Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544