RemedySpot.com

Ingrid? was: Re: Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Inga, What do you recommend for mercury/heavy metal detox, or can you give links to info to point me in the direction you recommend?Thanks,His Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

On Mar 7, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Avril wrote:Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.There are many reasons that autistic kids can regress on things. Probably the biggest reason with Chlorella is becasue it is a high sulfur food and will mobilize mercury. That can make a mercury toxic person very sick. Unfortunatley, with autistic kids, I have a feeling that since they are often not able to fully or verbally expressed themselves, I think they sometimes just call it "regressing. " Either way, it has been harmful over and over again. That is why I suggested staying away from it.For years, I have been on forums where folks report about incidences where they have had negative and damaging reactions. By the way...even though Mercola is great and has a lot of knowledge (I read his mailers and

the links frequently), in the area of mercury toxicity, Mercola's knowledge is greatly lacking....If you still want to do CHlorella, I wish you luck.~Inga

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

There are many other things you can do to chelate out heavy metals. In our family we use liquid zeolites and Premier Research's HM Detox. It comes in liquid and capsule form. You could also order Andy Cutler's book. You van find it on Amazon. He is an expert on mercury chelation. There is a group dedicated to his methods. He does not recommend chlorella either. I also use (per his recommendation) a combination of Lipoic Acid (R-Lipoic Acid is the better form), NAC, and DMSA 2x/day. If $ is not an issue and you do not mind going chemical-Detoxamin suppositories also work well. But like I said, they are very expensive.

-- Ingrid? was: Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Hi Inga, What do you recommend for mercury/heavy metal detox, or can you give links to info to point me in the direction you recommend?Thanks,His

Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

On Mar 7, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Avril wrote:

Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.

There are many reasons that autistic kids can regress on things.

Probably the biggest reason with Chlorella is becasue it is a high sulfur food and will mobilize mercury. That can make a mercury toxic person very sick. Unfortunatley, with autistic kids, I have a feeling that since they are often not able to fully or verbally expressed themselves, I think they sometimes just call it "regressing. " Either way, it has been harmful over and over again. That is why I suggested staying away from it.

For years, I have been on forums where folks report about incidences where they have had negative and damaging reactions.

By the way...even though Mercola is great and has a lot of knowledge (I read his mailers and the links frequently), in the area of mercury toxicity, Mercola's knowledge is greatly lacking....

If you still want to do CHlorella, I wish you luck.

~Inga

Guest guest

Thanks, . I'm just really starting serious detox/chelation one year after getting my amalgams, nickle crowns, and root canals removed. Up til now, I couldn't do anything without getting worse. Just lately, I've found that I can take things in small doses that cause metals to mobilize and get removed and not have setbacks. This information will be helpful. Best Regards,His Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola

has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.

Probably the biggest reason with Chlorella is becasue it is a high sulfur food and will mobilize mercury. That can make a mercury toxic person very sick. Unfortunatley, with autistic kids, I have a feeling that since they are often not able to fully or verbally expressed themselves, I think they sometimes just call it "regressing. " Either way, it has been harmful over and over again. That is why I suggested staying away from it.

For years, I have been on forums where folks report about incidences where they have had negative and damaging reactions.

By the way...even though Mercola is great and has a lot of knowledge (I read his mailers and the links frequently), in the area of mercury toxicity, Mercola's knowledge is greatly lacking....

~Inga

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

You are welcome. Just remember to go slow. I wish you all the best in clearing it out. It took me a long time.

-- Re: Ingrid? was: Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Thanks, . I'm just really starting serious detox/chelation one year after getting my amalgams, nickle crowns, and root canals removed. Up til now, I couldn't do anything without getting worse. Just lately, I've found that I can take things in small doses that cause metals to mobilize and get removed and not have setbacks. This information will be helpful. Best Regards,His

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.

~Inga

Guest guest

How Long, ? Thanks, His Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola

has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.

~Inga