RemedySpot.com

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Can you help re spine problem?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you, That was the site I was looking for. Thanks again. Helenph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote: It may have been a post of mine talking about the Pete Egoscue book called Pain Free. My friend had slight scoliosis from birth and these stretches straightened her spine. But I don't think that this would help the boy as he's in a wheelchair and probably has much worse scoliosis than my friend. Just in

case, though, you might want to write Mr. Egoscue at www.egoscue.com and ask them if his stretches would be any help for this young man. You'd have to describe his condition, and what he is and is not able to do.samala, On 3/8/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: Hello EveryoneI read a few weeks ago about someone doing something that would straighten the spine even with scoliosis and I think it was on a website. I don't think it was about using a chirpractor but may have been. Do you know where I can find this information? A boy with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy and in a wheelchair is having problems and I would like to be able to send him this information so that he can avoid surgery.Helen Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544