RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: O.T. Holy tea (Guarantee)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Carol Ann and The Holy Tea Club does have a 60-day Return and Refund policy with unused, sealed and resalable product. To read it, go to www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee or www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22 and scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will see a link for Return and Refund Policy. Click on that link to see what the policy says. It even has a

phone number and clear instructions on how to make this transaction. I would take this to mean that, if you ordered the month's supply of the tea and only used 1 package that you could return the unused packages but you need to follow their directions. Most companies only give 30 days to refund a product. Some have an empty bottle policy but with the tea it is different as each week's supply comes in a sealed package so it is possible, if for some reason, someone wants to return it. I think it is a fair return policy. I hope this makes things clearer. Helen Carol Ann <saffireskyes@...> wrote: ,It's Ok. It's all good. Not much these days has a money back guarantee. :) Besides, I like tea, will probably just use it upanyway...two of the ingredients I have, and used inthe past. Actually, thanks for all the chat abouttea..I've dusted off my individual dried herbal

jarsand started making them again. --- west612908 <Marie22outdrs (DOT) net> wrote:> Carol Ann,> > I want to apologize because I think I said in my> original post that > it had a money back gaurantee. I sure thought it> did. I did > independant research on each ingrediant so maby I> saw a guarantee on > one of those sites. Once again sorry for the mislead> there, even if > it was unintentional.> > > > > > >> > Yep. Helens correct, the website comes with the> > joining of the club.....which I normally don't do.Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is

different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544