RemedySpot.com

sharon-- Re: Itchy feet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

try putting it on the shingles. get some dmso & mix a drop or 2 with it. dmso can help on them too. rogerSharon <shha2002@...> wrote: I have shingles and I'm taking 15 drops twice a day for about 3 days now and for three days before that I was taking 15 drops once a day. I'm not seeing any relief for the shingles. I also took your advice Kathy and used it topically but they are still there. Grrrr.Sharon> >> > I agree, athlete's foot.> > I started having problems with it after herxing> > on MMS. Also got yeast infections the first> > couple of times, and herpes sores.> > Supports the theory that MMS doesn't always do> > well with fungus and yeasts, the cells being too> > big.> > Good news is I haven't seen old herpes since> > before Christmas! I believe MMS killed it.> > > > Kathy> > > > -----Original

Message-----> > From: > > [mailto: @> > om] On Behalf Of Kayte> > Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:51 AM> > > > Subject: Re: [ ] Itchy> > feet> > > > > > That sounds like foot fungus to me. Keep doing> > the> > tea tree oil after it disappears for a week or> > so to> > make sure it's dead. And look around to see if> > there> > is somewhere you might be picking it up.> > > > Jayte> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.