RemedySpot.com

Re: [**SPAM**] Re: Started MMS again a few days ago and I have shingles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Grandfather had shingles 20 years ago I gave him Arsenicum 30x this was the only thing that got him out of pain. The pain medication did not touch the pain. I remember it well...I drove an hour to get to him...and he was screaming in pain till I got there..gave him about three doses...one every 10 min. Hope this helps. He never did get shingles again. I do not know if he had herpes. He has since passed. Rhus Tox 30x is an excellent for chicken pox and poison ivy...it see where it could work for shingles, since they are related...if it doesn't you might want to give the Arsenicum a try.

Hope this helps....

[**SPAM**] [ ] Re: Started MMS again a few days ago and I have shingles

Sharon,Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Homeopathic Rhus Tox (short for Rhus Toxicodendron) is the remedy for Shingles. You can get it at any health food store. 30c would be a good potency.There's no contraindication with homeopathy.Regards,Dawn>> I start the MMS a few days ago because I was feeling pretty lousy. Last > night a rash broke out and I went to the doctor's today and it is > shingles. They gave me an antiviral called Zovirax but I didn't get it > filled because I'm planning on taking the MMS until it goes away. I > have to say that when I went to the doctor's I wasn't running a fever > but I did have high blood pressure due to the pain I believe. Anyway I > wonder if anyone has taken Zovirax and if you know anything about how > it works. I'm concerned because I react badly to toxic drugs. I have > Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency and I'm concerned that it might do more > damage to my endocrine system. > > Also I'll keep you posted as to my progress and how MMS works with it > shingles. I have never had shingles before so I don't know how long > they last or what they feel like or how severe they can be. I would > love to hear from anyone who has had to deal with shingles.> > Thanks,> Sharon>