RemedySpot.com

MMS for M.S.?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow - after these last messages about the bad reactions to the MMS, I'm a bit hesitant about starting! I purchased the MMS because it says it will address "viruses" and I think I read somewhere that multiple sclerosis could be caused by a virus that was in some immunization shots I got in high school (1969) and I came down with it in 1972. I'm not too bad after all these years, but I would like to throw my cane away!

From what I have learned, the taste can be eliminated by using 2 teaspoons MORE of the citric acid.

And the other reactions can be due to not taking it on an empty stomach.

Then the last thing is - NO ORANGE JUICE or vitamin C... or I will have to start over again with one drop.

I'm going to wait until I can get some "cranberry" juice today to start, but how long do you wait for your stomach to be empty? And if I eat AFTER a dose, how long do I wait to fill my stomach? Has anyone thought it should be taken on a full stomach? What happened?

Regarding animals:

How do you tell if your dog has a "nauseous" feeling in his stomach? Do you just keep uping the dose until he has diahhrea? He has cancer in the liver - 4 to 6 weeks left but he is 13 years old. So what would YOU do? If I give him the MMS, and he is only a small dog (12 lbs.), do I start with 1/4 drop? I guess the best way is to put it in a syringe, so should I add cranberry juice? or add MORE citric acid so he doesn't turn away due to the bad taste.

I sure wish I could read his mind... he may just tell me, "Let me go", so maybe I am being selfish.

One last question, starting with the first day - do you increase the amount of drops each day until you feel queezy, or do you increase it with each dose until you do?