RemedySpot.com

greg-- Re: Gallstones/Gall bladder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

did you take any thing to help break the stones first? read http://www.sensiblehealth.com/ roger dreaminginnoother <dreaminginnoother@...> wrote: did the flush 15 times already with no noticeable results, and yourtea is too expensive. thanks.greg>

>> > Helen, I don't know enough to say anything specific about yourcase, but> > Carey Reams taught that ideal pH was 6.4 - 6.6 both oral and urinary. > > There were other things he looked at too, but pH was important. If a > > person is a double acid, they usually have a lot of pain in the body.> > I am not taking baking soda but may start on it or digestive products> > like it that have sodium bicarbonate/potassium bicarbonate in them> > because I do tend to be acid since I am a diabetic and asoutherner, and> > a lot of southerners are very acid - especially us sick ones! Taking> > a buffering product a little while after eating would help the> alkalinizing> > effect of bile to emulsify fats when the food leaves the stomachand the> > gall bladder does it's job. You could take it anytime though you had> > indigestion but watch

that pH. The only danger would be becoming> too alkaline or making> > conductivity readings of the urine go up (per Reams) which couldstress> > the heart. Urine pH reflects the alkaline mineral reserve in the> body and> > oral represents digestive strength or stomach irritability.> > jp> > > > > > > > > > > > > > What you said is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you> > so much! How much baking soda do you take per day?> > Do you take it once a day or more often? Do you take it on> > an empty stomach and then not eat for a while? Or do you> > just take it anytime or at mealtime?> > > > If others have comments about this, I would like to hear > > them, too. Thanks.> > > > I have been taking baking soda (by itself) for about a month > > and then I

took it with Apple Cider Vinegar and soda for a week.> > I just kept wondering if this stuff was really good for me or> > should I be staying away from it. I do know that naturopathic> > doctors often tell their cancer patients to take it so it must > > be ok.> > > > Helen> >> > > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.