RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: need opinion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here's one more, Becky... Micro currents are used by professional athletes to promote faster healing, and this group also does as well by using low voltage - 6 volt battery will work. It is as simple as running a wire from the poles (positive and negative poles) and then attaching the other end to metal- (alum foil works) and then cover with wet cloth. *Use for only short periods of 20-30 minutes* Microelectricitygermkiller is the group.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] need opinion> > I have a presure sore on my bottom since I sit in a wheel chairI had > one before and they healed it up with sulfadiazine do you think it > might heal a little faster if I added some mms to it ? Would love some > opinions thank you .Becky> > > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse!> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLun gs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub. com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.