Chuck

's Law is recursive

--washing your car to make it rain doesn't work either

On 3/25/2008 5:43:09 PM, Dilworth (rogerdil@...) wrote:

> Are these products worth getting? A couple of years ago I got " 7-Blend "

> mushroom blend from a bulk herb site but

> didn't notice anything - but this was before all these protocols that I'm

> doing now. As for Hoodia, I use Swanson brand and it

> doesn't really suppress my appetite. Wondering if any product does, or whether

it's

> just hype.

>

> BTW, I've been shopping at iHerb lately, so would prefer products from there

(if any), but willing to try good products from anywhere.[image]

Guest guest

For appetite suppression try accupressure or EFT (Emotional Freedom

Technique). Learn EFT for free at www.emofree.com or search youtube.

You might also be deficient in minerals which can cause cravings if

that's a problem. If you use table or sea salt, replace it with

Himalaya salt. Not a cure-all but it will help a little bit and is

easy enough to do. I wouldn't waste money on so called appetite

suppressants since they aren't addressing the cause of the problem

which is either deficiency or emotional. Do you have a weight problem

or just eat too much? Sometimes the hypothalamus gets stuck and

weight loss stops no matter what you do. It takes a long time but

half an hour of exercise a day will fix it eventually but don't expect

to lose weight for quite some time if this is the issueThe hcg

protocol according to Simeons also works for this. If interested in

that you can just Google and read his book. Trudeau wrote about

it in The Weight Loss Cure.

Sharon Hoehner

www.detoxqueen.com

>

> Are these products worth getting? A couple of years ago I got

" 7-Blend " mushroom blend from a bulk herb site but didn't notice

anything - but this was before all these protocols that I'm doing now.

As for Hoodia, I use Swanson brand and it doesn't really suppress my

appetite. Wondering if any product does, or whether it's just hype.

>

> BTW, I've been shopping at iHerb lately, so would prefer products

from there (if any), but willing to try good products from anywhere.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Sharon, I think you and Chuck are right - hoodia doesn't seem to work that well. Even if it did, as you said, it doesn't address the root of the problem. I am overweight and I eat too much (or because I eat too much). I do think it's psychological. My father is on a diet because of health issues, so I've actually cut down on my night-time overeating (the main problem) the past few nights, so that's a good sign. I think I'm pretty good on the minerals. I've heard EFT bandied about often, but never thought to check it out. But with so many people recommending it, I'm going to have to read up on it. Not familiar with the hcg protocol, but will look that up as well. Thanks,Sharon <hotmocha@...> wrote: For appetite suppression try accupressure or EFT (Emotional FreedomTechnique). Learn EFT for free at www.emofree.com or search youtube. You might also be deficient in minerals which can cause cravings ifthat's a problem. If you use table or sea salt, replace it withHimalaya salt. Not a cure-all but it will help a little bit and iseasy enough to do. I wouldn't waste money on so called appetitesuppressants since they aren't addressing the cause of the problemwhich is either deficiency or emotional. Do you have a weight problemor just eat too much? Sometimes the hypothalamus gets stuck andweight

loss stops no matter what you do. It takes a long time buthalf an hour of exercise a day will fix it eventually but don't expectto lose weight for quite some time if this is the issueThe hcgprotocol according to Simeons also works for this. If interested inthat you can just Google and read his book. Trudeau wrote aboutit in The Weight Loss Cure.Sharon Hoehnerwww.detoxqueen.com >> Are these products worth getting? A couple of years ago I got"7-Blend" mushroom blend from a bulk herb site but didn't noticeanything - but this was before all these protocols that I'm doing now.As for Hoodia, I use Swanson brand and it doesn't really suppress myappetite. Wondering if any product does, or whether it's just hype.>

> BTW, I've been shopping at iHerb lately, so would prefer productsfrom there (if any), but willing to try good products from anywhere. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hey ,

http://www.emofree.com

All you need to know is right there and Craig has a download for his 87 page FREE EFT manual. There are DVD's, newsletters, hundreds of practitioners from all over the world who describe the wonders of EFT results in their private practices, testimonials from people from all over the world, and more 'how to do it' examples than you can shake a stick at. Go have a look. You can get a hold of me if you want to talk about it and how EFT is being used to lose weight, too!

S-Max

-- Re: [ ] Re: OT: Mushrooms and Hoodia Gordonii

Sharon,

I think you and Chuck are right - hoodia doesn't seem to work that well. Even if it did, as you said, it doesn't address the root of the problem.

I am overweight and I eat too much (or because I eat too much). I do think it's psychological. My father is on a diet because of health issues, so I've actually cut down on my night-time overeating (the main problem) the past few nights, so that's a good sign.

I think I'm pretty good on the minerals. I've heard EFT bandied about often, but never thought to check it out. But with so many people recommending it, I'm going to have to read up on it. Not familiar with the hcg protocol, but will look that up as well.

Thanks,

Guest guest

S-Max, Thanks, I have downloaded and printed the guide. After I read it, I might have some follow-up questions. Thanks, S-Max <sms@...> wrote: Hey , http://www.emofree.com All you need to know is right there and Craig has a download for his 87 page FREE EFT manual. There are DVD's, newsletters, hundreds of practitioners from all over the world who describe the wonders of EFT results in their private practices, testimonials from people from all over the world, and more 'how to do it' examples than you can shake a stick at. Go have a look. You can get a hold of me if you want to talk about it and how EFT is being used to lose weight, too! S-Max -- Re: [ ] Re: OT: Mushrooms and Hoodia Gordonii Sharon, I think you and Chuck are right - hoodia doesn't seem to work that well. Even if it did, as you said, it doesn't address the root of the problem. I am overweight and I eat

too much (or because I eat too much). I do think it's psychological. My father is on a diet because of health issues, so I've actually cut down on my night-time overeating (the main problem) the past few nights, so that's a good sign. I think I'm pretty good on the minerals. I've heard EFT bandied about often, but never thought to check it out. But with so many people recommending it, I'm going to have to read up on it. Not familiar with the hcg protocol, but will look that up as well. Thanks,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.