RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS for bronchitis?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Connie - it cleared up my breathing issues but I know that isnt exactly the same although some Brmhitis is chronic CWD bacteria that waxes and wanes......

dont knwo about dosing for her....

On 3/30/08, Connie <conniekillbug@...> wrote:

Can anyone recommend a dose for bronchitis? Does anyone haveexperience with treating a bronchial infection with MMS?My mom has been sick for 6 weeks. I started her on MMS a couple ofdays ago. She has been taking 2 5 dose drops a day; feels the

congestion is loosening but she is also more tired. Any suggestions? I don't want her to overdo it...I also don't want tokeep her on it if it isn't too effective for bronchial stuff.Thanks,

Connie -- Don't get Greenwashed!

www.sweetlifeorganics.comCertified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness

Guest guest

Hello Connie I have used large doses of Vitamin A for infections of all kinds and it seems especially effective for eyes, bladder and lungs. I use 40,000 IU per day for a couple of weeks and then I use 20,000 IU per day for another month until I feel sure the infection is gone. I have never had it come back but if it did I would do this again but I would use the 20,000 IUs for a longer time. I use the Super Halibut Liver Oils with Vitamin D.You can get it at any health food store. You said the MMS has loosened congestion somewhat but your mom feels more tired. This tiredness could be because she is detoxing something like pathogens, etc. If I were using it, I would not increase the dosage at this point but leave it at what it is or even reduce it a bit until she feels better and then possible increase it. It is not good to detox too fast (except in dire emergencies) because it may overload the liver or the kidneys with toxins that the body is trying to eliminate. We don't know what condition our organs may be in especially when we are older. Helen "Meredith W." <meredithbw@...> wrote: Connie - it cleared up my breathing issues but I know that isnt exactly the same although some Brmhitis is chronic CWD bacteria that waxes and wanes...... dont knwo about dosing for her.... On 3/30/08, Connie <conniekillbug > wrote: Can anyone recommend a dose for bronchitis? Does anyone haveexperience with treating a bronchial infection with MMS?My mom has been sick for 6 weeks. I started her on MMS a couple ofdays ago. She has been taking 2 5 dose drops a day; feels thecongestion is loosening but she is also more tired. Any suggestions? I don't want her to overdo it...I also don't want tokeep her on it if it isn't too effective for bronchial stuff.Thanks, Connie .

Guest guest

Hi Connie One more thing ...tell her to drink lots of water in any case. Helenhelen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hello Connie I have used large doses of Vitamin A for infections of all kinds and it seems especially effective for eyes, bladder and lungs. I use 40,000 IU per day for a couple of weeks and then I use 20,000 IU per day for another month until I feel sure the infection is gone. I have never had it come back but if it did I would do this again but I would use the 20,000 IUs for a longer time. I use the Super Halibut Liver Oils with Vitamin D.You can get it at any health food store. You said the MMS has loosened congestion somewhat but your mom feels more tired. This tiredness could be because she is detoxing something like pathogens, etc. If I were using it, I would not increase the

dosage at this point but leave it at what it is or even reduce it a bit until she feels better and then possible increase it. It is not good to detoxtoo fast (except in dire emergencies) because it may overload the liver or the kidneys with toxins that the body is trying to eliminate. We don't know what condition our organs may be in especially when we are older. Helen "Meredith W." <meredithbwgmail> wrote: Connie - it cleared up my breathing issues but I know that isnt exactly the same although some Brmhitis is

chronic CWD bacteria that waxes and wanes...... dont knwo about dosing for her.... On 3/30/08, Connie <conniekillbug > wrote: Can anyone recommend a dose for bronchitis? Does anyone haveexperience with treating a bronchial infection with MMS?My mom has been sick for 6 weeks. I started her on MMS a couple ofdays ago. She has been taking 2 5 dose drops a day; feels thecongestion is loosening but she is also more tired. Any suggestions? I don't want her to overdo it...I also don't want tokeep her on it if it isn't too effective for bronchial

stuff.Thanks, Connie .

Guest guest

Hi Connie I also forgot to mention that this detoxing tiredness will pass in a few days. It is good to let the detoxing run its course. Remember ...drinking lots of water is very important; it helps the body to flush out the toxins. Helen Connie <conniekillbug@...> wrote: Can anyone recommend a dose for bronchitis? Does anyone haveexperience with treating a bronchial infection with MMS?My mom has been sick for 6 weeks. I started her on MMS a couple ofdays ago. She has been taking 2 5 dose drops a day; feels thecongestion is loosening but she is also more tired. Any suggestions? I don't want her to overdo it...I also don't want tokeep her on it if it isn't too effective for bronchial stuff.Thanks, Connie

Guest guest

....try nebulizing CS ?

i wouldn't put MMS directly into the lungs.

> [ ] MMS for bronchitis?

>

>

> Can anyone recommend a dose for bronchitis? Does anyone have

> experience with treating a bronchial infection with MMS?

> My mom has been sick for 6 weeks. I started her on MMS a couple of

> days ago. She has been taking 2 5 dose drops a day; feels the

> congestion is loosening but she is also more tired.

> Any suggestions? I don't want her to overdo it...I also don't want to

> keep her on it if it isn't too effective for bronchial stuff.

> Thanks,

>

> Connie

>

Guest guest

Thanks Helen, for the thoughts :)

Also thanks Meredith!

I'll share the info. with my mom.

Connie

>

>

>

> Hello Connie

>

> I have used large doses of Vitamin A for infections of all kinds

> and it seems especially effective for eyes, bladder and lungs.

>

> I use 40,000 IU per day for a couple of weeks and then I use

> 20,000 IU per day for another month until I feel sure the

> infection is gone. I have never had it come back but if it did

> I would do this again but I would use the 20,000 IUs for a

> longer time. I use the Super Halibut Liver Oils with Vitamin D.

>

> You can get it at any health food store.

>

> You said the MMS has loosened congestion somewhat but

> your mom feels more tired. This tiredness could be because

> she is detoxing something like pathogens, etc. If I were

> using it, I would not increase the dosage at this point but

> leave it at what it is or even reduce it a bit until she feels

> better and then possible increase it. It is not good to detox

> too fast (except in dire emergencies) because it may

> overload the liver or the kidneys with toxins that the body

> is trying to eliminate. We don't know what condition our

> organs may be in especially when we are older.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

>

> " Meredith W. " <meredithbw@...> wrote:

> Connie - it cleared up my breathing issues but I know that

isnt exactly the same although some Brmhitis is chronic CWD bacteria

that waxes and wanes...... dont knwo about dosing for her....

>

>

> On 3/30/08, Connie <conniekillbug@...> wrote:

> Thanks,

>

> Connie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

You can also try nebulizing hydrogen peroxide (the drug store kind is what I used). I did that when I felt a chest thing coming on and it was gone the next day.

-- [ ] MMS for bronchitis?

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> Connie

>

------------------------------------