RemedySpot.com

Re: Back on MMS -sugar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

After approx 5 months, I am only up to 8 drops 3x a day. A couple things I notice about effects: sugar, which includes honey, and other types of sucrose, when taken closely to mms, or vitamin c, causes bowel distress; lots of gas. Just about any carbohydrate doesn't mix well with vitamin c, but protein and/or vegs works well. They say, - on http://vitamincfoundation.org that sugar becomes like a syrup in the bloodstream, and hampers uptake of vitamin c. Probably the same with mms. Thanks to for the tip on kefir and vitamin c; I see this as a way to use mms in 3 doses during the day, and then one or 2 doses of vit c in the evening with kefir to counter any -over-oxidation by mms. I've done this -

5,000 mg vit c in a glass of kefir for 2 eves, and it seems like a good combo.

Re: [ ] Back on MMS

It seems like you can get to the higher doses (14) after you go through the initial period of vomiting and diarrhoea Judith so I think you could make it to 15 drops after another round of dropping back and then working back to higher dose, if you can bear it. Jim Humble advocates just dropping back by a drop or 2 rather than dropping too far back. Maybe when this latest round of V & D passes you can experiment with dropping back 1 drop. Jim also says not to stop altogether either. This all makes sense to me although I can't articulate why at the moment. :( It's possible that the conditions most of us are dealing with will respond differently to the MMS than those Jim initially dealt with. I think he may still be learning from all of us with various infections and/or diagnoses. I am having problems too but mine are due to exacerbation of my systemic symptoms rather than the V or D.

I did experience them a couple of months back though. I recently managed to get to 11 drops bid (which was really heaps different from my previous responses) but then a metallic taste in my mouth saw me lower my dose way down to 3 drops; water tasted just awful! It's crazy how my treatment is going but I will continue experimenting for some time yet. I've read information that indicates some of us might have a genetic inability to eliminate toxins well at all so that's a consideration I'm entertaining. I have done a couple of moderated liver flushes with the idea that doing them now and again might help with purging. , I'm sure you know that Vit C is an oxidiser too thus is counter-productive with MMS unless you keep them at least 4 hours apart.Best wishes.....LD in OZ (MMS since mid December 08)At 11:38 AM 28/03/2008, you wrote:

I have had so much trouble. I really wonder how much to take. I vomited at 9 drops went back to six - slowly went up to 12 drops and vomited again and had diarrhoea for 36 hours. Went back to 6 again and got to 14 and felt a little nausea then at fifteen [day before yesterday] vomited again and diarrhoea still going. Took none last night may not try tonight. I think that I can tolerate 6 best too. Taken me 7 weeks to get this far.Just don't now what to do for the best.Judith Dilworth wrote:

After a couple months of not taking it, I've decided to take MMS three nights a week, possibly Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, or would Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday be better? Six drops. I never made it up to 15 drops and no longer have that as my goal. 11 was my "record" and I didn't much like it. My point? Don't know, just that it wasn't that bad to go back on it. Also, I'm pretty certain that doing a lot of vitamin C during the day helps - I hadn't done that previously.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.