RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMS and Parasites (diatomaceous earth)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I got my 6-pound bag (which will probably last forever) from Wolf Creek Ranch. I'd never bought DE before, but I went with them because their price was reasonable and they had good information on their Web site.Avril <loullew3@...> wrote: Hi , The DE I'm using, I've had for a long time. The label is not very readable. I have a link: www.wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html I have never ordered from them and I don't know

if their's is the cheapest around. Hope this helps, Avril > > >> > > Hi Kathy,> > > > > > Thanks for all of the good info. I have been taking the MMS in > > Apple Juice. It helps two > > > fold. The MMS taste is well concealed and the apple juice helps to > > soften my gallstones. I > > > have been doing a flush once every three weeks and will continue to > > do them until they > > > are gone. I have many kits of energetically copied vials and I > > have a kit of over 30 parasite > > > vials. I pendulumed the vials and found that I was reacting to > > about 5 different parasites. > > > Two were liver and intestinal flukes clonorchis sinensis and > > fasciola hepatica and the other >

> > one was called fasciolopsis buskii which resides in the intestines > > and then I was also > > > showing a reaction to Taenia which is a tape worm. I have been > > rifing these specific > > > settings and taking herbs, but I am hoping that the MMS will also > > get them. I also have > > > Lyme and the MMS herx is pretty bad in spite of the fact that I > > have been rifing for a year > > > and a half. I am one of the few fortunate Lymies who is still able > > to work although I do a > > > lot of allergy elimination to ameliorate my symptoms which mainly > > consists of a head > > > tremor. I have been reading that many people are pulsing the > > dosage for Lyme. I may > > > have to start doing that as well, I am also afraid of the Lyme > > going into a cyst with > > > persistent use

of MMS. Have you tried using any rife protocol for > > the Morgellons? I don't > > > know how effective it is with Morgellons, but you might check out > > the Lyme and Rife > > > group as some of the Lymies may have Morgellons as a coinfection. > > I also read in my rife > > > frequency book that fibroids are caused by flukes. A recent test > > of mine detected fibroids > > > on the Uterus. Maybe killing your parasites will cause your cysts > > to go away too. I figure > > > the more ammo we can send toward these pathogens, the better. Take > > care and I hope > > > that your Biopsy results are good.> > > > > > > > >> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

The link didn't work. I was curious about this so I did a Search and found a cheap source of food grade diatomaceous earth. http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/productcart/pc/home.asp I am not an affiliate. Helen Avril <loullew3@...> wrote: Hi , The DE I'm using, I've had for a

long time. The label is not very readable. I have a link: www.wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html I have never ordered from them and I don't know if their's is the cheapest around. Hope this helps, Avril > > >> > > Hi Kathy,> > > > > > Thanks for all of the good info. I have been taking the MMS in > > Apple Juice. It helps two > > > fold. The MMS taste is well concealed and the apple juice helps to > > soften my gallstones. I > > > have been doing a flush once every three weeks and will continue to > > do them until they > > > are gone. I have many kits of energetically copied vials and I > > have a kit of over 30 parasite > > > vials. I pendulumed the

vials and found that I was reacting to > > about 5 different parasites. > > > Two were liver and intestinal flukes clonorchis sinensis and > > fasciola hepatica and the other > > > one was called fasciolopsis buskii which resides in the intestines > > and then I was also > > > showing a reaction to Taenia which is a tape worm. I have been > > rifing these specific > > > settings and taking herbs, but I am hoping that the MMS will also > > get them. I also have > > > Lyme and the MMS herx is pretty bad in spite of the fact that I > > have been rifing for a year > > > and a half. I am one of the few fortunate Lymies who is still able > > to work although I do a > > > lot of allergy elimination to ameliorate my symptoms which mainly > > consists of a head > > > tremor. I have been reading that

many people are pulsing the > > dosage for Lyme. I may > > > have to start doing that as well, I am also afraid of the Lyme > > going into a cyst with > > > persistent use of MMS. Have you tried using any rife protocol for > > the Morgellons? I don't > > > know how effective it is with Morgellons, but you might check out > > the Lyme and Rife > > > group as some of the Lymies may have Morgellons as a coinfection. > > I also read in my rife > > > frequency book that fibroids are caused by flukes. A recent test > > of mine detected fibroids > > > on the Uterus. Maybe killing your parasites will cause your cysts > > to go away too. I figure > > > the more ammo we can send toward these pathogens, the better. Take > > care and I hope > > > that your Biopsy results are good.> > >

> > > > > >> >> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse! More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

You can normally buy bulk at any agricultural/farm/feed outlet. Much cheaper

than health food store. Same product. Do not get DE used as water filter

medium at pool and spa supply houses.

Cheers, Doug

[ ] Re: MMS and Parasites (diatomaceous

earth)

Hi ,

The DE I'm using, I've had for a long time. The label is not very

readable. I have a link: www.wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html

<http://www.wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html> I have never

ordered from them and I don't know if their's is the cheapest around.

Hope this helps, Avril

> > >

> > > Hi Kathy,

> > >

> > > Thanks for all of the good info. I have been taking the MMS in

> > Apple Juice. It helps two

> > > fold. The MMS taste is well concealed and the apple juice helps to

> > soften my gallstones. I

> > > have been doing a flush once every three weeks and will continue

to

> > do them until they

> > > are gone. I have many kits of energetically copied vials and I

> > have a kit of over 30 parasite

> > > vials. I pendulumed the vials and found that I was reacting to

> > about 5 different parasites.

> > > Two were liver and intestinal flukes clonorchis sinensis and

> > fasciola hepatica and the other

> > > one was called fasciolopsis buskii which resides in the intestines

> > and then I was also

> > > showing a reaction to Taenia which is a tape worm. I have been

> > rifing these specific

> > > settings and taking herbs, but I am hoping that the MMS will also

> > get them. I also have

> > > Lyme and the MMS herx is pretty bad in spite of the fact that I

> > have been rifing for a year

> > > and a half. I am one of the few fortunate Lymies who is still able

> > to work although I do a

> > > lot of allergy elimination to ameliorate my symptoms which mainly

> > consists of a head

> > > tremor. I have been reading that many people are pulsing the

> > dosage for Lyme. I may

> > > have to start doing that as well, I am also afraid of the Lyme

> > going into a cyst with

> > > persistent use of MMS. Have you tried using any rife protocol for

> > the Morgellons? I don't

> > > know how effective it is with Morgellons, but you might check out

> > the Lyme and Rife

> > > group as some of the Lymies may have Morgellons as a coinfection.

> > I also read in my rife

> > > frequency book that fibroids are caused by flukes. A recent test

> > of mine detected fibroids

> > > on the Uterus. Maybe killing your parasites will cause your cysts

> > to go away too. I figure

> > > the more ammo we can send toward these pathogens, the better. Take

> > care and I hope

> > > that your Biopsy results are good.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

http://www.dirtworks.net/Diatomaceous-Earth.html#anchorfossilshellflour

http://www.thebestcontrol.com/DE/Chapter40.pdf

Hello,

Here is a good site for DE and a link to a pdf file with good info about DE.

God Bless,

Terri

Re: [ ] Re: MMS and Parasites (diatomaceous earth)

I got my 6-pound bag (which will probably last forever) from Wolf Creek Ranch. I'd never bought DE before, but I went with them because their price was reasonable and they had good information on their Web site.Avril <loullew3 > wrote:

Hi ,

The DE I'm using, I've had for a long time. The label is not very readable. I have a link: www.wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html I have never ordered from them and I don't know if their's is the cheapest around.

Hope this helps, Avril

> > >> > > Hi Kathy,> > > > > > Thanks for all of the good info. I have been taking the MMS in > > Apple Juice. It helps two > > > fold. The MMS taste is well concealed and the apple juice helps to > > soften my gallstones. I > > > have been doing a flush once every three weeks and will continue to > > do them until they > > > are gone. I have many kits of energetically copied vials and I > > have a kit of over 30 parasite > > > vials. I pendulumed the vials and found that I was reacting to > > about 5 different parasites. > > > Two were liver and intestinal flukes clonorchis sinensis and > > fasciola hepatica and the other > > > one was called fasciolopsis buskii which resides in the intestines > > and then I was also > > > showing a reaction to Taenia which is a tape worm. I have been > > rifing these specific > > > settings and taking herbs, but I am hoping that the MMS will also > > get them. I also have > > > Lyme and the MMS herx is pretty bad in spite of the fact that I > > have been rifing for a year > > > and a half. I am one of the few fortunate Lymies who is still able > > to work although I do a > > > lot of allergy elimination to ameliorate my symptoms which mainly > > consists of a head > > > tremor. I have been reading that many people are pulsing the > > dosage for Lyme. I may > > > have to start doing that as well, I am also afraid of the Lyme > > going into a cyst with > > > persistent use of MMS. Have you tried using any rife protocol for > > the Morgellons? I don't > > > know how effective it is with Morgellons, but you might check out > > the Lyme and Rife > > > group as some of the Lymies may have Morgellons as a coinfection. > > I also read in my rife > > > frequency book that fibroids are caused by flukes. A recent test > > of mine detected fibroids > > > on the Uterus. Maybe killing your parasites will cause your cysts > > to go away too. I figure > > > the more ammo we can send toward these pathogens, the better. Take > > care and I hope > > > that your Biopsy results are good.> > > > > > > > >> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.