RemedySpot.com

Im home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/14/01 6:43:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, belowskinbeauty@... writes:

Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still pretty bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I guess!

Feel better real soon hon, thinking of you Anne

Guest guest

glad you are ok and back I just thought i mention morphine will slow down someone breathing in large dosages and can Evan stop it all together I had to take a weird course with my doc in his office before I started taking my morphine on a day to day to show me the sings and efectts that could hapen scince i am self regulated so I know the bad sines if they poped up on me and shortnes of breath to ware you perodickly stop breathign all togeather was one of them just thought i mention it but I glad you back and up and kicking hop things are good

<>~ ÐRKBEING ~<>

-----Original Message-----From: Georgianna Copeland [mailto:georgiannac@...]Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 12:45 AM Subject: Im home

Jessi,

Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess the combination didnt do me too well.

Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still pretty bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I guess!

Again, thanx!

Much love,Georgianna

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityVisual problems with colors?Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails with colored or enlarged fonts./joinMembers Lounge:-Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things.http://www.elderwyn.com/members Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator either via email <-owner > Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

I'm so glad you are home. The operation is over and you can begin to recover. I'm glad he could do both kidneys. Hopefully the pain will subside a bit.

Love, Lee

Georgianna Copeland <georgiannac@...> wrote: Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess the combination didnt do me too well.

Guest guest

Dwar Georgianna

So glad your home. Hopefully the pain will quickly go away. The breathing must really be a problem for you. We will keep praying for you.

Love

Carolyn

Guest guest

So Glad to hear you are home & resting...Please take care of yourself & know that you are in our thoughts & prayers....Hang in there! Love, Barb

Im home

Jessi,

Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess the combination didnt do me too well.

Again, thanx!

Much love,Georgianna

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityVisual problems with colors?Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails with colored or enlarged fonts./joinMembers Lounge:-Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things.http://www.elderwyn.com/members Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator either via email <-owner > Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn,

>>So glad your home. Hopefully the pain will quickly go away. The breathing must really be a problem for you. We will keep praying for you.<<

I have never hada prob with breathing thats why its been so scarey...I am still not brathing so welle ither. thanx for keeping me in your prayers.

Love,

Georgianna

Guest guest

>>So Glad to hear you are home & resting...Please take care of yourself & know that you are in our thoughts & prayers....Hang in there! Love, Barb<<

Thanks for your kind words and your words of encouragment.

Love,

Georgianna

> Im home > > > Jessi, > > Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess the combination didnt do me too well. > > Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still pretty bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I guess! > > Again, thanx! > > Much love, > Georgianna > > > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > The Being Sick Community > > Visual problems with colors? > Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails with colored or enlarged fonts. > /join > > Members Lounge:- > Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things. > http://www.elderwyn.com/members > > Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:- > /messages > > Chat:- > Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet. > /files/chat.htm > > Bookmarks:- > Add a website URL you have found useful. > /links > > Personal Complaints or problems:- > Please contact a moderator either via email >

> > Subscription Details:- > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive. > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email. > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > /join > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- > -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > "Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > >

Guest guest

I wanted to say thanks for the information, I knew that narcotics are able to do that to your body but didnt know the effects of the morphine would do it in such large quantities as I was given. Thanks for the info, it makes much more sense right now to me too! I am off of morphine since thursday morning but yet my lungs are still struggling right now. Is that bad for themto be doing that?

Love,Georgianna

>From: "Darkbeing"

>Reply- >

>Subject: RE: Im home >Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:38:39 -0400 > >glad you are ok and back I just thought i mention morphine will slow down >someone breathing in large dosages and can Evan stop it all together I had >to take a weird course with my doc in his office before I started taking my >morphine on a day to day to show me the sings and efectts that could hapen >scince i am self regulated so I know the bad sines if they poped up on me >and shortnes of breath to ware you perodickly stop breathign all togeather >was one of them just thought i mention it but I glad you back and up and >kicking hop things are good > > > ><>~ ÐRKBEING ~<> > > > > > Im home > > > Jessi, > > Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least >for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much >pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only >slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + >till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from >the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube >coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. >Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my >nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to >that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung >exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to >be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on >forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess >the combination didnt do me too well. > > Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I >see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both >kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as >needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still pretty >bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I >guess! > > Again, thanx! > > Much love, > Georgianna > > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------- >-- > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > The Being Sick Community > > Visual problems with colors? > Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select >the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails >with colored or enlarged fonts. > /join > > Members Lounge:- > Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, >medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things. > http://www.elderwyn.com/members > > Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:- > /messages > > Chat:- > Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet. > /files/chat.htm > > Bookmarks:- > Add a website URL you have found useful. > /links > > Personal Complaints or problems:- > Please contact a moderator either via email >

> > Subscription Details:- > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive. > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to >browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your >convenience and receive no email. > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > /join > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- > -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > “Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what >you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you >must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if >it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > >

Guest guest

well as for drug wise if it was doing it you should get relife within 12 hours of being off the morfine scince it half life i I think 4 or 8 hours so if you are still finding it hard to breath 24 to 48 hours afterthe fact i talk to my doc then about it scince there may be underlying problems that may have cused it other then the drugs it is beter to be safe then sorry right {smile}

~~{ H Young }~~

Im home > > > Jessi, > > Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At least >for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so much >pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I only >slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + >till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up from >the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue tube >coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. >Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in my >nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic to >that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung >exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs to >be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on >forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I guess >the combination didnt do me too well. > > Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I >see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both >kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as >needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still pretty >bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I >guess! > > Again, thanx! > > Much love, > Georgianna > > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------- >-- > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > The Being Sick Community > > Visual problems with colors? > Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select >the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails >with colored or enlarged fonts. > /join > > Members Lounge:- > Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, >medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free things. > http://www.elderwyn.com/members > > Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:- > /messages > > Chat:- > Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet. > /files/chat.htm > > Bookmarks:- > Add a website URL you have found useful. > /links > > Personal Complaints or problems:- > Please contact a moderator either via email >

> > Subscription Details:- > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive. > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to >browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your >convenience and receive no email. > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > /join > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- > -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > “Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what >you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you >must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if >it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > >

Guest guest

Thats a good idea! thanx for letting me know of the half life of it and all! Its really weird that Im congested again and I know my lungs arent getting much air anymore fromit. I am planning on calling the dr later on today I think to see what they think either it could be or what I can do for or about it!

Love,Georgianna

>From: "Darkbeing"

>Reply- >

>Subject: RE: Im home >Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:50:57 -0400 > >well as for drug wise if it was doing it you should get relife within 12 >hours of being off the morfine scince it half life i I think 4 or 8 hours so >if you are still finding it hard to breath 24 to 48 hours afterthe fact i >talk to my doc then about it scince there may be underlying problems that >may have cused it other then the drugs it is beter to be safe then sorry >right {smile} > > > >~~{ H Young }~~ > > Im home > > > > > > Jessi, > > > > Thanx for letting eveyrone here know that I am back home and ok. At >least > >for the most part I am ok. Everything went well, except for I was in so >much > >pain that my dr did allow me to have morphine via iv every 2 hrs, and I >only > >slept for about 20 mins and then I was awake literally for the next hr + > >till I could have more morphine...to dull out the pain. When I woke up >from > >the anethstesia I found myself with a huge mask on my face with a blue >tube > >coming out of it, I was very low on oxygen and wasnt doing so hot Iguess. > >Then they decided I didnt need the big ole mask and gave me the stuff in >my > >nose lol, it itched so badly! Is there a chance that I could be allergic >to > >that stuff? Oh well! They let me have it out but then made me use a lung > >exerciser or whatever it is that you have to breath in to help your lungs >to > >be ablet o be ok. They did tell me in postop though that I kept on > >forgetting to breath after my surgery and I had lots of morphine so I >guess > >the combination didnt do me too well. > > > > Over all though it went GREAT! Thanx for all of yall's prayers! I > >see the dr next friday to see if it went well. He was ablet o do both > >kidneys and Im on oral pain meds now. I am on 2 tylox now every 4 hrs as > >needed (and I need it at every moment I can get it, the pain is still >pretty > >bad, my left kidney feels like its exploding all hte time). Well see I > >guess! > > > > Again, thanx! > > > > Much love, > > Georgianna > > > > > > > > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------- >- > >-- > > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > > > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > The Being Sick Community > > > > Visual problems with colors? > > Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then >select > >the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails > >with colored or enlarged fonts. > > /join > > > > Members Lounge:- > > Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, > >medical resources, counselling via email and a whole bunch of free >things. > > http://www.elderwyn.com/members > > > > Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:- > > /messages > > > > Chat:- > > Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet. > > /files/chat.htm > > > > Bookmarks:- > > Add a website URL you have found useful. > > /links > > > > Personal Complaints or problems:- > > Please contact a moderator either via email > > > > > > Subscription Details:- > > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you >receive. > > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to > >browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. > > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your > >convenience and receive no email. > > > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > > /join > > > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- > > -subscribe > > -unsubscribe > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > > > “Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to >what > >you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what >you > >must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if > >it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > > > > >

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Thanks for your prayers and such...I best get back to my

recliner.....before my hubby throws a fit because I am on here and

not resting!

>

> (((HUGSSZZ)))))

>

> Deanna Burkhardt

> 300 lbs On day of surgery with Dr.K ..... 2/15/01

> 144 lbs TODAY ........ As the miracle continues!!!

>

Wow Deeanna

I am so glad that you are ok. And totally impressed with you being

able to post so quickly. Take it easy and pamper yourself, you have

just put your poor body thru a tramatic experience. Dont be

surprized if you really feel it in a couple of days. Just take good

care and I will be lifting you up in prayer

Sharon in Onyx

who is totally amazed... wow

Guest guest

So glad to see you posting Deanna! Wow, that must have been

terrifying for you and your family but thank God you pulled through

it! And congrats on getting the plastic surgery!

Hugs!

Tracey

> Hi everyone,

> A very quick note to say I am home! VERY tired but otherwise ok. >

(((HUGSSZZ)))))

>

> Deanna Burkhardt

]

• 8 months later...

Sandr thank goodness you came out of surgery okay.

There must be information about Hodgins disease, go to Web MD , they should know. Or Ask Jeeves, which is google and they direct all inquiries

Lots of love and luck!

Anne

I'm not sure if you remember, but when I first joined this group it

was when Don was going through hodgkin's himself. I have a web page

on it at

http://www.geocities.com/heather_leigh_2001/Hodgkins_page.html

I also have another group for hodgkin's on ....you'll see that

on my page. Please keep us updated, and I'm glad you are doing

okay. Hang in there babe!

Hugs,

> I am home, thanks so much for all your prayers, surgery went ok.

It went very long, but I made it through, so thats all that matters.

Recovery was not too bad, I am very sore but considering I have an

insicion from bttom of forehead to base of neck, i knew I would be

sore. The worst problem I am having at this point is fighting nausea

still from the combo of morphine and anesthesia I had.... so had to

stop the morphine and just on vicodin right now... The tumor came

out ok, and preliminary results show that it doesnt look to be

cancerous, but once the tumor was out and the doctor was able to

look at my lymph nodes, he realized they looked very suspicious and

he removed several and they have been sent to pathology and I should

know the results mid week (25th) when i go to get the stitches out.

The doctor feels it is most likely cancer, hodgkins lymphoma. I am

taking the news ok since theres really nothing i can do about it,

and I will handle whatever comes my way. if you have any good sites

with hodgkins information it would be much appreciated. Thanks again

for all your prayers..

> sandra

I do remember that now! Gosh... its good to know someone that knows about

this.. I will definatly keep you updated on things... gosh i feel better

knowing more people that understand... thanks heather.. im sure sore

today... but the drugs are kicking in and im ready to sleep again... good

night lol (3:30pm) lolol

Re: im home

> ,

>

> I'm not sure if you remember, but when I first joined this group it

> was when Don was going through hodgkin's himself. I have a web page

> on it at

> http://www.geocities.com/heather_leigh_2001/Hodgkins_page.html

>

> I also have another group for hodgkin's on ....you'll see that

> on my page. Please keep us updated, and I'm glad you are doing

> okay. Hang in there babe!

>

> Hugs,

>

>

>

>

> > I am home, thanks so much for all your prayers, surgery went ok.

> It went very long, but I made it through, so thats all that matters.

> Recovery was not too bad, I am very sore but considering I have an

> insicion from bttom of forehead to base of neck, i knew I would be

> sore. The worst problem I am having at this point is fighting nausea

> still from the combo of morphine and anesthesia I had.... so had to

> stop the morphine and just on vicodin right now... The tumor came

> out ok, and preliminary results show that it doesnt look to be

> cancerous, but once the tumor was out and the doctor was able to

> look at my lymph nodes, he realized they looked very suspicious and

> he removed several and they have been sent to pathology and I should

> know the results mid week (25th) when i go to get the stitches out.

> The doctor feels it is most likely cancer, hodgkins lymphoma. I am

> taking the news ok since theres really nothing i can do about it,

> and I will handle whatever comes my way. if you have any good sites

> with hodgkins information it would be much appreciated. Thanks again

> for all your prayers..

> > sandra

>

>

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Being Sick Community

>

>

> Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

> /messages

>

> Chat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at

> /chat

>

> Bookmarks:-

> Add a website URL you have found useful.

> /links

>

> Personal Complaints or problems:-

> Please contact a moderator

> email: -owner

>

> Subscription Details:-

> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to

browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your

convenience and receive no email.

>

> To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> /join

>

> To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

> This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this

group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need

medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Hi ,

What did they find out this morning??? If you've already answered that, I will find it... Take it easy and keep after them docs!!!

((( Prayerful Hugs )))

Helen

I am home.... the day was very frustrating... couldnt get in to see any of my docs.. neuro was out sick, others didnt have openings or return calls... so I ended up in the emergency... with a brand new doc (i think i knew more about medicine than he did).. he wouldnt call for a neuro consult... said my problems were from exhaustion.. which they may be, although not fully... but he gave me morphine for the pain, which i had a bad reaction to and got severe chest pains... then had an ekg which was fine, so he gave me demeral and sent me home... i am loopy and very tired but i do feel a tad bit better and I will followup with my neurologist in the morning.... going to call it an early night, take my ativan (for insomnia) and get some sleep... thank you for your prayers... hopefully my docs will figure things out

sandra

"A very important part of the joy of living is the joy of giving." - Buck Surnames I am following:Mc Intosh/Mac Intosh/MackIntosh -- Lambert -- Sweeny --Osterhout -- Spring -- Fauver -- Tilden -- Handy -- Haller -- Leininger -- Beckham -- Godden -- Brown -- -- Barbara -- Losure -- Spade -- Ferris -- -- Chroninger/Croninger -- Myles -- Weirich -- Shonk -- Inches -- Burditt -- 's -- Frosch/Frozeck -- Turrittin -- Proudfoot/Stoltzfuss -- Mattocks -- Oliver -- Pethangelbear1129@..

Guest guest

Hi

Sorry to hear about what you went through...... hang on, ok?

Hugs, Ling

im home

I am home.... the day was very frustrating... couldnt get in to see any of my docs.. neuro was out sick, others didnt have openings or return calls... so I ended up in the emergency... with a brand new doc (i think i knew more about medicine than he did).. he wouldnt call for a neuro consult... said my problems were from exhaustion.. which they may be, although not fully... but he gave me morphine for the pain, which i had a bad reaction to and got severe chest pains... then had an ekg which was fine, so he gave me demeral and sent me home... i am loopy and very tired but i do feel a tad bit better and I will followup with my neurologist in the morning.... going to call it an early night, take my ativan (for insomnia) and get some sleep... thank you for your prayers... hopefully my docs will figure things out

sandra

• 4 years later...

MIKE,

YOU ALWAYS TOUCH MY HEART. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT POST. YOU ARE SUCH A

WONDERFUL, LOVING MAN.

WELCOME HOME, MIKE!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

KATHY

YOUR HAPPY AND HONORED CO-OWNER

**************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?

Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017

)

I am home and got a great welcome home gift my kathy co owner

downloaded messenger. remeeber how she couldnt well it worked I

had aa very good time and relaxing. Thank you group for everything.

Mike group owner