RemedySpot.com

group chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

pulled all chat rooms from groups. It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi

and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared

up. Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within . Chat Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Deb has a group there.. Not liz the other one Deb <posttransplant@...> wrote: pulled all chat rooms from groups. It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to

get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared up. Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within . Chat Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hey,Ive had no problem at Delphi, other than they do kick people out sometimes.And please pass the Vicodin,you got us in to this mess, were all coming to your house, where do you live now, I bet your not telling.

Re: Group Chat

pulled all chat rooms from groups.

It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time.

Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat.

I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner.

What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ?????

Another reason I have been off the computer.

Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think my email and text problems cleared up.

Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi.

People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope.

Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ?????

Deb

We're sorry, Chat is not available within .

Chat Help

To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once.

Tell Me More

Get Free Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

lol Micheal you beat me to the vicodin!!! Hey PARTY AT DEB'S WAY TOO COOL!! d <kcmija@...> wrote: Hey,Ive had no problem at Delphi, other than they do kick people out sometimes.And please pass the Vicodin,you got us in to this mess, were all coming to your house, where do you live now, I bet your not telling. Re: Group Chat pulled all chat rooms from groups. It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are

members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared up. Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats

????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within . Chat Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell

Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice

Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on FareChase

Guest guest

D, Toots Thanks. I know Liz S and her forum at Delphi. I wish we would hear more from her in our group. Many of us already have Delphi ID's and have access to and use their forums and chat room. I wanted our own chat room again so we would not be absorbed by other groups or forums and lose our

closeness as our online family and our groups identity. Many people felt safe and comfortable chatting with us and used chat for support instead of posting many issues in group. Some people are chatters only within a smaller group of people they know well and don't post much in group. How are you and what's new ????? Love and Hugs. Deb

Guest guest

I

don’t know anything about Delphi.

De

pulled all chat rooms from groups.

I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get

together online at the same time.

Many of us that used our group chat room also are members

at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us

there for chat.

I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to

start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu

for the upgraded service as owner.

People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to

Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better

than 's - I hope.

Deb

We're sorry, Chat

is not available within .

Groups Chat Help

To continue chatting with

your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a

conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger.

Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at

once.

Tell Me More

Get Free

Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

That makes two of us......I have no solutions for this

one.

Dick

At 05:07 AM 4/29/2006, Motley wrote:

I don’t know

anything about Delphi.

De

pulled all chat rooms

from groups.

I

was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get

together online at the same time.

Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it

would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for

chat.

I

have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to

start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost

Buu for the upgraded service as owner.

People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi

just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than

's - I hope.

Deb

We're sorry, Chat is not available within .

Chat

Help

To continue chatting with your group, please consider using

Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you

use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window,

or share your webcam with several people at once.

Tell Me More

Get Free Messenger with

Voice

Guest guest

Dick? How are you feeling now PTX?...

Re: Group Chat pulled all chat rooms from groups. It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared up. Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within . Chat Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model

railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.

Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new

tx?

Dick

At 06:17 AM 4/29/2006, Pat McBride wrote:

Dick? How are you feeling now

PTX?...

RE: Group

Chat

That makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.

Dick

Guest guest

Damn, Dick. Just DAMN! I

have another friend who responds well while on tx, but it shoots back up every

time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5 times now.

De

Re:

Chat

Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a

model railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.

Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new tx?

Dick

At 06:17 AM 4/29/2006, Pat McBride wrote:

Dick? How are you feeling now PTX?...

RE: Group Chat

That

makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.

Dick

Guest guest

PS:

Maybe the Infergen for you?

De

Re:

Chat

Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a

model railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.

Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new tx?

Dick

Guest guest

Whatever comes along the VA will have it. I have another

appt for July and the 6 month check up and another ultra sound in July.

We will see what happens.

Dick

At 06:49 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote:

PS: Maybe the

Infergen for you?

De

Re: RE: Group

Chat

Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model railroad

convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.

tx?

Dick

Guest guest

I guess some have to just live with the dragon.....at least

I had a year of rest for the liver and cut the viral load in half.

It is a just a day by day deal.....that ain't too bad.

Dick

At 06:48 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote:

Damn, Dick.

Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but

it shoots back up every time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5

times now.

De

RE: Group Chat

That makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.

Dick

Guest guest

I am so sorry, Dick, to hear your sad news. Are you gonna try infergen? I'm way behind in mails. Sorry to seem daft. ConnieDick Southern <southern@...> wrote: I guess some have to just live with the dragon.....at least I had a year of rest for the liver and cut the viral load in half. It is a just a day by day deal.....that ain't too bad.DickAt 06:48 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote: Damn, Dick. Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but it shoots back up every time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5 times now. De RE: Group ChatThat makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.Dick The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

I've never had a problem with Delphi chats, as a matter of fact, Rick Stutzenboop and Betty Boop were my original group at Hep C Hideout, and I dont know if theyre still active, but im pretty sure they are. They had a shot party for me on my first night, as they do with all newbies, and we have remained friends. Then Shovelhead Steve was a gem too, and his wife Marilyn, that would be Emotional Support for caregivers of hep c. Conniedannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Deb has a group there.. Not liz the other one Deb <posttransplant@...> wrote: pulled all chat

rooms from groups. It ain't there no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid

subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared up. Many of us do use both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within .

Chat Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice Messenger with

Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. The light at the end of the tunnel may be

you

Guest guest

I am just going to follow what my treatment team says to

do....more news in July

Dick

At 07:53 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote:

I am so

sorry, Dick, to hear your sad news. Are you gonna try

infergen? I'm way behind in mails. Sorry to seem daft.

Connie

Dick Southern

<southern@...> wrote:

I guess some have to just live with the dragon.....at least I had a

year of rest for the liver and cut the viral load in half.

It is a just a day by day deal.....that ain't too bad.

Dick

At 06:48 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote:

Damn, Dick.

Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but

it shoots back up every time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5

times now.

De

Re: RE: Group

Chat

Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model railroad

convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.

tx?

Dick

Guest guest

Some times I'm glad I don't respond at all. At least I never get my hopes up. So sorry Dick, next time will be the charm. SuZie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Damn, Dick. Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but it shoots back up every time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5 times now. De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Dick SouthernSent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:39 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: RE: Group Chat Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new

tx?Dick

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Deb, I dont think it costs, I vaguely remember starting my own chat room when I was a delphi basic member, but I could be wrong. And i agree with you on the keepin it close stuff. Love ya kid. ConnieDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote: D, Toots Thanks. I know Liz S and her forum at Delphi. I wish we would hear more from her in our group. Many of us already have Delphi ID's and have access to and use their forums and chat room. I wanted our own chat room again so we would not be absorbed by other groups or forums and lose our closeness as our online family and our groups identity. Many people felt safe and comfortable chatting with us and used chat for support instead of posting many issues in group. Some people are chatters only within a smaller group of people they know well and don't post much in

group. How are you and what's new ????? Love and Hugs. Deb The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Deb, Conferencing with im would be workable, but a pain in the nards. We would have to all volunteer our screen names and someone would be responsible for inviting each and every member and sending the invite. But Im willing as long as someone tells me what time in MY zone the chat needs to be. My zones tend to overlap these days and i appear to be zoned out. ;) Anyway i volunteer to stay on from when ever to when ever to see if anyone shows up, if you need me. And watch that foot. CLOSELY. ConnieDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote: pulled all chat rooms from groups. It ain't there no more

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about using Delphi chat as a way for us to still get together online at the same time. Many of us that used our group chat room also are members at Delphi or it would be easy for members here to get a free ID to join us there for chat. I have the free version of Delphi and don't know if someone that wants to start a forum there needs a paid subscription. I know it does cost Buu for the upgraded service as owner. What you think - good - bad idea or is it the Vicodin talking ????? Another reason I have been off the computer. Who knows what I would have posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think my email and text problems cleared up. Many of us do use

both services and have sister groups at Delphi. People don't worry we have no intentions of moving our group to Delphi just thinking about using their chat room that does work better than 's - I hope. Anyone having problems at Delphi with chats ????? Deb We're sorry, Chat is not available within . Chat

Help To continue chatting with your group, please consider using Messenger. It's easy to have a conversation with multiple people when you use Conference in Messenger. Communicate via text in one window, or share your webcam with several people at once. Tell Me More Get Free Messenger with Voice The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Also they are testing a vaccine for hep c as we speak. NEVER GIVE UP. cgail <gaila@...> wrote: Dick I am sorry to hear about your viral load.There are new protese treatments coming in about a year.Someone posted something about it this month. Gail -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: April 29, 2006 7:53 AMTo:

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: RE: Group ChatI am so sorry, Dick, to hear your sad news. Are you gonna try infergen? I'm way behind in mails. Sorry to seem daft. ConnieDick Southern <southern@...> wrote: I guess some have to just live with the dragon.....at least I had a year of rest for the liver and cut the viral load in half. It is a just a day by day deal.....that ain't too bad.DickAt 06:48 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote: Damn, Dick. Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but it shoots back up every time he goes

off. I think he’s done tx 5 times now. De-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [ mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Dick SouthernSent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:39 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: RE: Group Chat Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new tx?DickAt 06:17 AM 4/29/2006, Pat McBride wrote:Dick? How are you feeling now PTX?... RE: Group ChatThat makes two of us......I

have no solutions for this one.Dick The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light

at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

I'd like to know more @ this protese tretment, anyone have any info???

RE: Group ChatThat makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.Dick

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Dick I am sorry to hear about your viral load.There are new protese treatments coming in about a year.Someone posted something about it this month.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: April 29, 2006 7:53 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: RE: Group ChatI am so sorry, Dick, to hear your sad news. Are you gonna try infergen? I'm way behind in mails. Sorry to seem daft. ConnieDick Southern <southern@...> wrote: I guess some have to just live with the dragon.....at least I had a year of rest for the liver and cut the viral load in half. It is a just a day by day deal.....that ain't too bad.DickAt 06:48 AM 4/29/2006, you wrote:

Damn, Dick. Just DAMN! I have another friend who responds well while on tx, but it shoots back up every time he goes off. I think he’s done tx 5 times now. De-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [ mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Dick SouthernSent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:39 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: RE: Group Chat Feeling just fine......busy every day. I am going to a model railroad convention today and then to the horse races tomorrow.Bad news......viral count is up to 5.3 million. Anybody hear of a new tx?DickAt 06:17 AM 4/29/2006, Pat McBride wrote:Dick? How are you feeling now PTX?... RE: Group ChatThat makes two of us......I have no solutions for this one.Dick

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Cool!

At 04:44 PM 4/30/2006, you wrote:

Dick I am sorry to hear about your viral

load.There are new protese treatments coming in about a year.Someone

posted something about it this month.

Gail

• 2 years later...