RemedySpot.com

saw doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did she give you an appointment to come back? Or she will just Call??? I hope you will get the answers you need. Did you like this new Dr??? I'm glad you got the meds you needed. That will help.

{{{Worrying Hugs}}}

Helen

Well, saw my doctor.  She gave me samples of Maxalt and a Rx for Phenegran.  I had a very small Rx from the ER.  My records were literally being faxed as I was seeing my doc.  New doc had to call old doc to get it done.  Uhhgghhhhh

Well, new doc said she'd look at all the records and get back to me if she wants another MRI done  

My blood pressure was a little high, but before I left it was better.  She wants to wait before putting me on blood pressure meds.  She isn't sure if my elevated BP is due to pain or the cyst, so she's waiting to medicate that.

Well, I think that's all that happened.  At least I have a supply of Phenegran, which does let me sleep when my nausea and headache are really bad.....I'll try the Maxalt if I need to.

Denisa

Please Remember my Girls in

Your Prayers !!!

When you are your weakest, remember, God is always strong. No burden is too great, when you rely on Him.

She actually wants me to see her associate, Dr. G, she is a PA (physician's assistant) if the headaches continue. I do like her, she seems very thorough. If I don't hear from her in a week, I'll call her about the reports.....she only works Tues, Wed and Friday. I'll give the new meds a chance.

Denisa

Re: Saw doctor

Did she give you an appointment to come back? Or she will just Call??? I hope you will get the answers you need. Did you like this new Dr??? I'm glad you got the meds you needed. That will help. {{{Worrying Hugs}}} Helen Well, saw my doctor. She gave me samples of Maxalt and a Rx for Phenegran. I had a very small Rx from the ER. My records were literally being faxed as I was seeing my doc. New doc had to call old doc to get it done. Uhhgghhhhh Well, new doc said she'd look at all the records and get back to me if she wants another MRI done My blood pressure was a little high, but before I left it was better. She wants to wait before putting me on blood pressure meds. She isn't sure if my elevated BP is due to pain or the cyst, so she's waiting to medicate that. Well, I think that's all that happened. At least I have a supply of Phenegran, which does let me sleep when my nausea and headache are really bad.....I'll try the Maxalt if I need to. Denisa Please Remember my Girls in Your Prayers !!! When you are your weakest, remember, God is always strong. No burden is too great, when you rely on Him. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

• 7 years later...

I came to my psin mgt doctor with the hopes he give me s morphine pump

he dtop puyying them he would hsve to refer me to another doctor he

dsid due to me hsving diabies etc it to risky might get infection so

after jan 1 i will hsve him refer me i want the pump tired of tsking

oral meds. mike group owner

Mike....

I have pretty bad dm also...that didn't stop me from having the pump or the

stims placed. I also have asthma, seizures and with the RSD I do get some

infections more frequently since I was a child...but they just used preventative

measures......I hope your new doc isn't afraid to do it for you....maybe it

would be good to break from your old one and get a fresh start from one

that is up to date on all aspects of pain man.

Good luck my friend.

love,

Kathy

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,

Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)