RemedySpot.com

Holiday Harambee in Kisumu Tomorrow: Greatest Thanks to Member Evelyn Staus for her contrib!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Tomorrow in Kisumu there will be a holiday party for the children served by several of our members and their orgs: Lake Fellowship, Reachout, and Deaf Impact Ministry.

Greatest thanks to KCA member, Staus, for her wonderful contribution to the event! , your kindness and caring are a true inspiration. And you've given to me and so many others a sense of hope and uplift during this season.

I have now sent a total of about $250--including airtime and cash--contributed by and myself.

We will be with you in spirit, friends, and send our love and blessings to you and to all the young people who will have a brighter holiday because of your incredible and invaluable work and caring!

Love and deepest appreciation, Janet

Dear All,

Tomorrow in Kisumu there will be a holiday party for the children served by several of our members and their orgs: Lake Fellowship, Reachout, and Deaf Impact Ministry.

Greatest thanks to KCA member, Staus, for her wonderful contribution to the event! , your kindness and caring are a true inspiration. And you've given to me and so many others a sense of hope and uplift during this season.

I have now sent a total of about $250--including airtime and cash--contributed by and myself.

We will be with you in spirit, friends, and send our love and blessings to you and to all the young people who will have a brighter holiday because of your incredible and invaluable work and caring!

Love and deepest appreciation, Janet