RemedySpot.com

Re: [kca_main] KCA -Children Party 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Dearest BF and All,

Fantastic! Please pass along our great thanks to Caroline, Lizzie, and everyone involved, and of course our deepest thanks to you, , for leading this effort on the ground.

Greatest appreciation to all of those who contributed to the fun, and also to children's fundamental needs! SIDAREC will be one of the recipients of whatever emergency funds we raise, too, so there is still time to contribute to their ongoing and life-saving work.

With love and huge blessings always, Janet

KCA -Children Party

To:

"Lucy Kimani" <lkimani@...>, Wams2006@..., "Janet Feldman" <kaippg@...>

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

Dear Lucy, Janet, Wams,I want to thank you for the support you gave us to support the course that you strongly believed in. This time, after consulting the homes, and identifying their needs, I strongly felt that purchasing goods that would last them several weeks was the best option. The home that we took goods to is based in Mathare. The home have been supporting children who have no families. The goods bought were as a result of their request on some of the things they did not have.With support of Caroline Kiragu and Lizzie Kiema, when decided to go to the wholesale shop to purchase the goods. Attached, find the receipt on how the funds given was utilized and the photos taken. Additional photos will be sent by Caroline.Once again, I want to take this opportunity for the support and the trust you have had on me. Thanks and God bless. OnyangoProject AdministratorSlums Information Development & Resource Centres(SIDAREC)P.O.BOX 9687 00300TEL.+254-20-246961/247356MOBILE:+254-721986320NAIROBI,KENYA.E-mail:george@...Website: www.sidarec.orgSkype: george.onyango

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hello Dearest BF and All,

Fantastic! Please pass along our great thanks to Caroline, Lizzie, and everyone involved, and of course our deepest thanks to you, , for leading this effort on the ground.

Greatest appreciation to all of those who contributed to the fun, and also to children's fundamental needs! SIDAREC will be one of the recipients of whatever emergency funds we raise, too, so there is still time to contribute to their ongoing and life-saving work.

With love and huge blessings always, Janet

KCA -Children Party

To:

"Lucy Kimani" <lkimani@...>, Wams2006@..., "Janet Feldman" <kaippg@...>

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

Dear Lucy, Janet, Wams,I want to thank you for the support you gave us to support the course that you strongly believed in. This time, after consulting the homes, and identifying their needs, I strongly felt that purchasing goods that would last them several weeks was the best option. The home that we took goods to is based in Mathare. The home have been supporting children who have no families. The goods bought were as a result of their request on some of the things they did not have.With support of Caroline Kiragu and Lizzie Kiema, when decided to go to the wholesale shop to purchase the goods. Attached, find the receipt on how the funds given was utilized and the photos taken. Additional photos will be sent by Caroline.Once again, I want to take this opportunity for the support and the trust you have had on me. Thanks and God bless. OnyangoProject AdministratorSlums Information Development & Resource Centres(SIDAREC)P.O.BOX 9687 00300TEL.+254-20-246961/247356MOBILE:+254-721986320NAIROBI,KENYA.E-mail:george@...Website: www.sidarec.orgSkype: george.onyango

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.