RemedySpot.com

31 Prophecy Highlights for Kenya 2007 Dec

Rate this topic

Guest guest

31 Prophecy Highlights for Kenya ~ 2007 ~ 2012! ~The Prophetic Ministry of Dr. Manton IV~ 1. The Upcoming Presidential Elections: “President Mwai Kibaki will be re-elected as Kenya’s President on December 27, 2007. My Hand is upon him to produce continued development and reformation in Kenya over the next five years, says the Lord! 2. Parliament: Changes are coming in your Parliament. 3. Crime and Law Enforcement: I will

arrange a great increase in law enforcement in your nation beginning in this next season. Crime will be dealt with severely; and it will decrease greatly and even be eradicated in certain sectors in the coming season! 4. Conflicts, Violence and Unrest: I saw three Visions of clashes: 1) The first conflict I saw was involving the Mungiki. I saw men in military uniforms going in against these criminals to foil them. This happened swiftly thereafter. 2) I saw tribal-clashes. 3) I saw a horrible scene of social unrest ~ resulting in violence and rioting in the streets. I then saw your military and police going out forcefully to stop those causing these violent eruptions. 5. Airport and Airline Growth and Expansions: Expansions will happen at Jomo Kenyatta Airport in Nairobi. At least twenty new airlines will be transiting through Nairobi’s international airport in time to come! A new airport terminal will be built in Ukunda; and air travel will commence to there from Nairobi; making the south-coast more accessible! 6. The Super-Development of Nairobi: Nairobi will become a world-class, cosmopolitan, and very developed and advanced city!

7. Kenya: A Cosmopolitan Society? I will develop Kenya in technologies, international trade, and in international business dealings! I will raise Kenya to become a cosmopolitan society, and the world will notice! 8. Development of several other Kenyan Cities: Several other cities and regions across Kenya will be developed greatly in upcoming seasons. It will be absolutely amazing to see this in motion; and especially to see all the phenomenal growth and development in these cities after they are done! 9. Tourism: Kenya’s tourism will even yet ‘double’ again! Kenya’s tourism ‘doubled’ over the past five years since God said through us on December 13, 2002 that your tourism industry will increase greatly! That was just the beginning of the ‘tourism-explosion’ in Kenya! 10. ODM: In the first week of March 2007, God said that the ODM ‘opposition-party,’ would be put into derision, and that they would be ‘split-up.’ Some weeks later, reports hit the national headlines that Kenyatta was leaving; Raila would have his own ODM; and Kilonzo would head his own ODM-Kenya. 11. Embarrassment in Raila Camp: “Some things will come out from behind the scenes in October and November, 2007 that will ‘discredit’ Mr. Raila in the eyes of many. He will not rise again fully in his ‘popularity’ after this, says the Lord!” 12. Election Polls: The tide of the election-polls will turn; and the two front-running candidates will come to an ‘even-point!’ Then, the Election will go the way God has ordained! 13. Ousting from the President’s Cabinet: On May 29, 2007, God said that ‘a couple’ of leaders from within the President’s Cabinet would be ousted because of their defection within the ranks. 14. The Church: In the Church, God will now draw a ‘Dividing-Line.’ He will separate the true from the false; the pure from the profane; and those serving-themselves from those truly serving-God. 15. True Holy Spirit Revival: A great and miraculous Holy Spirit revival

will commence in an upcoming season in Kenya! But first, the Church must be cleansed and prepared for this glorious revival now in this current season. 16. Financial Blessing: The very night I arrived in Nairobi on this, my 2007 tour, I had a powerful visitation from the Lord in my hotel suite. In this Prophetic Visitation, the Lord told me of several things He would now release upon Kenya! The first thing He said was amazing! He said: “I will now pour an avalanche of My Glory into the Christian Business Community here in Kenya!” He will now raise up many Entrepreneurs; and He will bless them in business so they can become great Gospel Financiers! 17. Economic Statuses: Many people that are in the lower-class economically will begin to rise now through new opportunities and through their own newly-increased productivities. Many will rise out of this low-estate and begin to enter the middle-class, says the Lord! I will also take many in the middle-class economically up and out into a higher status. Many will become wealthy from the understanding I will bring through My servants on how to rise economically through My own Biblical Economic System. People have been kept ignorant too long! It is time now for the Kenyan people to rise financially! 18. Young Generation: I am going to raise up the young generation; and I will have many of them become great and wise leaders in their coming day. They will rise to become great champions ~filled with My Wisdom! 19. Spirit of Wisdom: “I will pour out My Spirit of Wisdom upon the African continent in new ways! The Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding will enlighten people on how best to do things more progressively and better in every way. Great Productivity will obviously follow! 20. African Advancement: “I will work to get this ‘stigma’ off of Africa that makes people around the world consider

Africa to be behind in everything! 21. Increases in the Department of Justice: .In the first week of March 2007, God said that He will move in your Department of Justice. Then, some days later, President Kibaki tripled the number of your Judges from sixty-something judges to over two-hundred! 22. ‘Prince’ of Koinange Street Foiled!: On Monday Night, April 2, 2007, as I was conducting Prophetic Explosion Meetings on Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi, the Glory of the Lord visited us; and He declared that night that He

was destroying the footprints of that demonic-principality of Koinange Street, once and for all! The Holy Spirit and I broke that demon-prince’s back that Night! God’s Presence was still very tangible out in the streets all over that area the next day as we arrived to conduct our next Meetings there! Next, a group of the ‘Business-Owners of Koinange Street’ got together for a Rally declaring that they need a clean and safe ‘business-district’ there; instead of a ‘red-light’ district! Then, a few days after that, the Nairobi Police were sent in to begin to ‘clean-up’ those streets! Hallelujah! 23. Excellence in Music: “I will raise up and perfect into

excellence the sounds of music and the sounds of worship and praise in Kenya. I am releasing My grace and gifting for this in your people. However, I am not guaranteeing you results! You will have to work for those results that you want in the perfection of your ‘sound.’ If you can truly cultivate My excellence in your music, then I will even have it exported to the world, says the Lord. Remember Hillsong! 24. Miracle in your Wheat-Industry: In May, 2007, the Lord said to me while I was ministering in Nairobi that another tremendous agricultural ‘miracle’ will happen in Kenya’s wheat-industry! After I prophesied this, it came out in your

media-headlines that there was now virtually no wheat in your nation! The Lord had me prophesy that this coming ‘miracle’ in wheat-growing and production would be so vast, that Kenya would not be able to consume it all and will have to export it! My God! 25. War against Poverty: Kenya’s economic structures and statuses will continue to rise in and amongst the peoples of Kenya. I will have My true remnant within My Church attack the spirits of poverty! Heretofore, My Church has not known how to attack these things. They have just left it all there in their ignorances. But now, I will raise up My warriors and vessels to attack these evils and bring them down! And Prosperity will begin to blanket this

society in new ways, as you all flow with Me and My plans of action, says the Lord! 26. Understanding Biblical Economics: “In My Church, My people will begin to learn and understand My Kingdom laws and My laws of Biblical Economics. They will learn them, and begin to operate in them, and get tremendously blessed by Me, says the Lord! 27. Victory over Religious-devils and Religious-ministries: No ‘religious-devils’ or ‘religious-ministries’ will be able to stop My flow this time, says

the Holy Ghost! Oh, many will cry-out erroneously in their ignorance that they do not want My move or how I perform it. They will even criticize My movements. How sad for them! Some foolish ones will even attempt to persecute what I am doing. But nevertheless, I will have My blessed Way! And hear this! Those foolish ones who persecute what I am doing will in turn be persecuted by Me! I will turn against them and persecute them and they will put down and become as nothing. I will take My Hand off them; and the sign of ‘Ichabod’ shall be written over their houses, and My Glory will depart from them, says the Lord! They will even try to continue with their ministries and their churches after this, of course, but all things concerning them

will eventually flop and collapse! And I will take many of My precious people out from those places of death where there is no current revelation or redemptive Word. 28. My People will come out of Bondage: “I will bring My people out of bondage and captivity and out from those places. And I will bring them into My habitations where they will begin to learn of Me, and learn of My good Word. They will learn My Truth and about My Kingdom. They will learn My plans and patterns and how I work! And as they get acquainted with Me more and more, I will begin to bless them in ways and measures greater than they have ever seen in their entire life-time,

says the Lord!” 29. Mass-Exoduses from the Houses of Bondage: There will be mass-exoduses and the movement of My peoples’ feet out of the houses of bondage into the places where My Glory and anointings rest, rule and abide! I will loose My people, and I will free them! I will command that they be let go from every foul-spirit that keeps them tied to one-place when it is not My Will for them to remain there. I will bring them into the promised-land and that is even here in this land, says the Lord! I will erect new tabernacles as My habitations for multitudes of My people to come in and flourish in My courts, says the Lord your God! So be it! 30. Increase of your Police-Forces and Military-Forces: “I will increase and systematically advance and improve your Police-Forces and your Military-Forces in Kenya, says the Lord! They will progressively become stronger and more organized. And crime will be hit very hard, and will go down! 31. Corruption will begin to be known as a thing of the past by the year 2010: “I will destroy your systems of corruption from their roots over the next several years as I have already spoken, says the Lord. Corruption will begin to be known as a thing of the past in Kenya by the

year 2010! I will cause your entire society to rise up against it. Things are already in-motion behind the scenes; and I will expose corruption and bring it out and judge it and deal with it severely, says the Lord! New Prophecies for Kenya 2007 ~ 2012! (May 29, 2007) For these are the days, says the Spirit of the Living God, when I will begin to move in many new ways. Excellence and potential cannot be stopped once you know who you are and have identified yourselves in Me, My people! My favour will now be released upon My people! I have chosen many vessels to stand strong in My battlefields of conquest. My Church will do greater exploits in this day and hour. My Church will see Me demonstrating My power in greater ways than they have ever seen Me move before in the Nation of Kenya, says the Lord! The ‘Dividing-Line’ I will now draw a dividing-line in My Church between the false and the true, and between the profane and the pure, says the Spirit of the Living God. And I will cause a new awakening in peoples’ hearts and minds. My ‘real’ ones who have ‘paid’ the price, and who are living in My Presence will now be elevated in these coming days, says the Spirit of the Lord. Those who have lived excellent lifestyles in obedience to My Word will begin to be blessed in increased ways and measures! Those who have abided in My presence and lived according to My plans will experience My

Hand elevating them and lifting them up in new ways now, says the Living God! Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding My favour will come down upon many with such power and demonstration in this hour greater than ever before. My wisdom, knowledge and understanding will be revealed to My Church throughout the entire African continent. My people

will begin to become wise,’ says the Lord! Where people have been ignorant and backward from the cultures and traditions of men and from their fore-fathers, I will begin to bring forth massive liberation to help many change and progress into higher dimensions of My plans and purposes for your societies, says the Living God. Digging the Wells of Salvation I will summon forth and ordain My people now to be people of wisdom,

people of stature, people of excellence and people of grace, says the Spirit of the Living God. I am revealing by revelation many new things to help you dig deep-wells of salvation; as I said through My prophet in Isaiah 12. I am also causing My people to do what I said in My new covenant, when I said you must work out your own salvation even with fear and trembling. My processes of discovery and fulfillment often get very intense. Those in My Way Will Be Side-Lined! I will now cause an awakening in the hearts of men and women who want to go on with Me into My next-day now. And I will leave those who want to stay-back behind. I will push those who are in My Way aside and completely by-pass them now, says the Lord. Watch Me do this! Those who do not want to flow with Me will be left on the side-lines! And anyone who remains in My way will be moved out of My way! The ‘train’ is already on its track, and the ‘plane’ is already on the tarmac ready to take off! 2007: The Year of the Shift! Things are shifting in this land now in the spiritual realm. It began even in February in this year of 2007 when I first arrived here this year. Then, it began to take off further in March and April, and now in May. Now in June, I will begin something new! Throughout the rest of 2007, I will begin to do so much more development in this land in the infrastructures of your government arenas and in your economy. Implementations of new projects and plans will commence at

unprecedented rates. You may think you have seen growth already in the past five years, but that is little compared to what is coming now, says the Lord. Watch how much things move and progress over the next two years. You will truly be amazed! Upcoming Elections in December, 2007 Now concerning your upcoming elections in December 2007; even amidst afflictions and oppositions to what I am already doing, I assure you, people of Kenya, I will not let anyone get in My way! I choose who I choose, I raise who I raise, and I put down who I put down! It is only My plan that

can stand at the end of the day, says the Living God! Prayer and Intercession You will see My Grace. I will move upon men’s and women’s hearts with My Spirit of Prayer and Intercession to pray and change things! You will see new ways opening up in your land now. Kenya’s Roads Your roads will be developed as I said before through My prophet who speaks to you now! Technological Advancements You will see great technological advancements, fiber-optic lines installed, media mass-communication infrastructures; and business technologies erupting in this land even further beginning in this year of 2007! I Will Destroy Systems of Corruption and Lying, Cheating, and

Stealing I am reaching back into the last twenty to thirty plus years to uproot and rip out evil things here that were instituted back then in this land! Some of these were systems of corruption and systems of lying, cheating, and stealing. People can claim that this is just a way of life here, but I say unto you, Nation of Kenya, that I am going to rip these evil-things out of your society once and for all! You cannot justify ignorance and evil. You cannot! I will cut out the ‘umbilical-cords’ that feed these evils continuously. These things that you consider as ‘normal’ in your society, I will now rip apart, says the Living God! Changes in your Legal, Military, Police Departments, and Judicial Institutions The infrastructures of your legal systems and institutions will be tremendously re-vamped, re-structured and strengthened in the coming days. You will see My Hand move and bring great changes in your legal, military, police departments, and judicial institutions. I will move greatly in these arenas, and I will have justice done in this land! No longer will My people be crying tears from the injustices they have suffered from the heads of

political orders of the old days, says the Lord. Taking Dominion in Spiritual Territories My Favour and My Fire will now be released in new dimensions over many who will venture into ‘unchartered-waters’ taking dominion in various spiritual territories. My Voice will be released to My Church; and many will truly begin to understand how I do things. Business-Excellence and

Entrepreneurship-Breakthroughs You will learn of My plans for your increase, promotion, abundance; and for business-excellence and entrepreneurship. I will reveal My plans for My Church, as well as for your societies and even your government arenas. I will also expand the knowledge and revelation of many to understand how I also govern in My Kingdom and My Government, says the Lord! I will reveal how this generation must learn to rule and reign in the Earth in order to be progressive as My royal priesthood and holy nation! Surely you will see now what you have waited a long time to see! And you have seen little compared to what I am about to do in this next day. Just position yourselves, and watch Me work! For I am God; and I can do ALL things well, even above and beyond what you can ask or think! Judgment I am working behind the scenes, says the Lord! Watch those that are trying to get in My way. I will judge them quickly, even in minutes, hours and days. I will judge them quickly; they will experience the other side of My Hand. I will do this quickly. Prosperity: The ignorance in your Church-leadership concerning My laws of prosperity have become a nuisance to Me! My people in Kenya yet remain poor because of this, when I want them rich! I will deal with people who are ready to move on with Me in this. But I will push aside those who oppose Me in teaching My people how to live and walk in My blessings, abundance and prosperity. I will raise up a new generation that understands Me, and the ways I work as the multi-faceted God that I am! New Season for Nairobi I am visiting this city of Nairobi in new ways today. Friday June 1st will start a brand-new season for you. I am ready to institute new changes here. Are you ready for them? Healing Prayer: Somebody has a skin problem, and you are being healed now! A woman has a big lump in her breast that will now dissolve, in Jesus’ mighty Name! Many are suffering with great afflictions. And I want them healed, says the Lord! Can you believe Me for the

Miraculous? *If you need any healing in your physical body or anywhere else in your life right now, lift up your hands now! The Holy Spirit will move upon you! Someone has a problem in their knee-joint. I see the Lord re-creating that knee right now. Someone has a problem in their lower back. The Lord is recreating and fixing that right now. Other bone disorders and mis-alignments are now being healed! There are many who have sexually-transmitted diseases. The Lord is healing you of that plague today! Receive your healing now from whatever ails you! The Lord says, No more sickness for you, My precious one! There are people with the H.I.V virus in their blood. You may not even know you have it, but it will dissolve and die right now! Whatever ails you, my friend, be healed and delivered from it right now, in Jesus’ Mighty, Matchless and Majestic Name! Amen! *If you need healing anywhere in your body, lay your hand on your heart right now and say:” Lord God Almighty, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I claim my total healing from You right here right now! I receive it now! Amen! Increases in Airlines, Police Forces, Stock Markets: I keep seeing airplanes flying

into Kenya from different places. The Lord is going to extend and expand your airline structures! He is also going to expand your police-force structures; and your stock-market structures, and several others. Wheat: The Lord says something here about ‘wheat’! Is it grown in Kenya? Is it grown in Rift Valley? I personally did not know that wheat is even grown in Kenya. I am sure it could be, but I had no natural knowledge of the growing or availability of ‘wheat’ in your nation. And then the Lord said to me: “Son, tell the people of Kenya to

watch as I touch their barren wheat-fields; and I will make them begin to blossom, grow and expand!” In fact, you will all gaze in wonderment as you watch so much wheat grow, that it will even have to be exported-out, because Kenya will not have the ability within itself to consume it all!” New Kenyan Government, etc: I prophesied of the new Government that God would form in Kenya in June, 2000. Then, in 2002, the Lord visited me again and said, ‘I am putting a new man in power in Kenya.’ That man then had a terrible accident. Then the Lord said, “I am putting him power in despite all that”. Then, I prophesied that God

would heal him. And God did! Almighty God always backs up His Own Plans! Agricultural and Economic Increases Agricultural and economic increases, improvements and developments have happened immensely over the course of the past five years, as the Lord had me prophesy on December 13, 2002! In the course of just five years~ from 2002 to 2007~ Kenya’s economy ~ including its cotton industry, its tourism industry, its coffee industry, its dairy industry and its other industries

have shot up and skyrocketed! Now they even have signs in your banks with pictures of cows saying;” If you have got milk, we have money to lend you! People have told us that just a few-years ago, this was virtually impossible! Look at what God has done! Humility in the Midst of Loftiness The higher I go, the more I want to be humble, because this is Almighty God speaking here through me. I am just a pure ‘Voice’ for Him. I see things in the supernatural and not in the natural. I have been given the gift of committing hundreds of Scriptures to memory. The Lord Himself

has had me prophesy His Words, and teach His Principles to multiplied millions of people on all six continents of the earth by Television, Radio, Internet and ‘in-person’ in ‘Live’ Conferences and Revivals. It is completely by God’s design that I even got saved, let alone anointed! I grew up amongst the CEO’s, Billionaires, Bank Owners, Business and Real Estate Tycoons; as well as Mayors, Governors, and Presidents. *President Bill Clinton attributed his own Presidency to my father’s personal influence. President Bill Clinton said the following as he addressed thousands in honour of my father: “It was because of J. Manton that I was elected President of the United States. Without his endorsement and help, it would not have happened!” Billionaire business mogul and New York City Mayor Bloomberg was also quoted in the New York Times and other major-media headlines saying: “Tom Manton has given me

wisdom that has helped me succeed in politics. I don’t know what I would have done in certain situations without his great insight.” But after all this and much more, God’s Prophetic Calling, Mantle and Anointing have been the most amazing things I have ever seen or experienced in my entire life! They are also the most precious, treasured and valued to me. Nothing at all can ever match or compare with God’s own glorious power and ability moving through a human life! Breakthroughs in Northern Kenya I see something great happening in Northern Kenya. Some things will be broken in the northern parts of Kenya. There has been great affliction, great warfare and great problems there. But this will change! The Lord says: “Watch Me work quickly there. Something that has been holding the northern part of Kenya back will be torn apart. Watch me execute vengeance in the north upon the devil, says the Lord! Many people that have been held captive there are going to be turned loose! East Africa will Rise! East Africa as a whole will rise now in many new ways! What is about to happen is awesome! I see Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia getting hit with waves of God’s Fire! Nairobi will serve somewhat as an epicenter and headquarters. In Kampala, Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kigali; and even the adverse-settings in Somalia and Sudan, I will now begin to move in these places in greater ways! Tanzania In Tanzania, I will enhance their economic infrastructures and have them grow up into higher standards. Their currency will go higher. Uganda I will move greatly in Uganda, says the Lord! Uganda has suffered great afflictions; and I am will begin to move in much greater ways there. Many have tried to ‘taste’ Uganda and got a ‘bad-taste’ saying, “Uganda is too slow!” But I will move greatly there in new development and growth. Kampala is going to be reformed. Even now this ‘commonwealth’ thing is a sign of new growth. I am touching that city in new ways! Development of South and North Coasts of Mombasa Along the South and North coasts of Mombasa, great new developments will come up! And in the cities of Nakuru, Kisumu and Eldoret, I will build new infrastructures. I will also raise Machakos to become a ‘sister-city’ to Nairobi. Phenomenal Growth in 13

Regions I will now target thirteen different regions and cities in Kenya for new and phenomenal growth! I will build and rebuild these places in very phenomenal ways. And then, even the Western-world will observe and study Kenya to find out why it is rising so rapidly! I tell you, this is amazing and it is already happening. It is already on the move! Unity in the Church The Churches have been stuck in many areas and the Lord is going to restore all things

that have been lost. There is going to be unity. Because of the tremendous lack of unity destruction of purpose came. But I will now have brothers to love each other! They will begin to walk in My Spirit in greater dimensions! God is not interested in buildings or gatherings of people alone. He wants to advance His Kingdom in the Kenyan societies! Secular World Will Be Touched By God! I pray right now for the secular media, secular arenas and secular people in government and business that they will be touched by God’s Fire even by this move that is taking place through us here now! Many will be saved that were unruly, demonic,

rebellious and tricky; with no integrity or fear of God. The Lord says; “Watch Me work on these! I will surely now demonstrate My power in the midst of your societies in these days more than ever before! New Prophecies for Kenya 2007~2012! (September 30, 2007) (Regarding The Next 5 Years; Including Who Will Be Elected The Next President of Kenya!) ~The Prophetic Ministry of Dr. Manton IV~ It’s now Sunday Morning, 9:30am, September 30th 2007, here in Nairobi, Kenya. The *Word of the Lord* comes unto me right now saying:

“Mr. Mwai Kibaki will once again be elected as President of Kenya, says the Lord! He will be re-elected, and continue serving as ‘My President’ for Kenya; to bring forth greater developments and breakthroughs in your Nation in this next season, declares the Lord your God! “Mr. Mwai Kibaki has served Me, by serving your nation well, over these last five years as Kenya’s President. And My Hand is even now upon him for the continued reformation of Kenya over the next five years! The programmes and processes I have planned for the development of Kenya in this next season are very deep, and they are very wide. And they will run quickly,

strongly and thoroughly in a very quick pace into this next season, says the Lord! Mr. Mwai Kibaki is the man that I have chosen and ordained to see these things through now for the good of your nation. The ‘platform’ has already been set for this to happen. Things are already in motion. Your nation’s newest developments have commenced from five years ago in December, 2002 when this ‘new’ government began. But My Hand will now rest heavily upon Kenya in even greater ways than before, says the Lord! Multitudes have been shockingly amazed about the developments that have taken place in Kenya thus far over these last five years. But just wait and see what will happen over the next five years!

In 2009, you will look back to the present times and say; “Wow, look at all that has happened!” Then, in 2010, 2011 and 2012, you will be able to tangibly count, in multiplicity, the great things I have done further in your nation, says the Lord. The next five years will be much more than a gradual reformation of the nation. There will be massive development in all sectors. Major changes will occur in your political world; and in your economic world; and even beyond what has commenced before in your agricultural sectors, says the Lord! I will also institute some new reforms in your societies and in your cultures. Many will stop looking back to the way things were; and where things originated from for them. Many will begin to look at the bright futures I am making possible for My people in Kenya that circumvent past cultures, creeds and societal ‘realities,’ says the Lord. Many will begin to partake of, and become part of, My global economy; and begin to think ‘big.’ For I have made man in My own likeness and image. So who should limit My creations from growing outside of the ‘boxes’ that were prepared for them by others? It is high-time now that Kenyans begin to enter the ‘global’ economies and ‘bigger’ societies. No longer should the masses here stay bound within the ‘corners’ and ‘walls’ that others have from a foretimes formed for them. It is time to break loose from all of that now and move up and out! This ‘next’ generation will truly catch and ‘ride’ on this ‘wave’ that I am sending forth into your midst. You will see and experience this more and more as the year’s progress from this time forward, says the Lord. And I will break-down and destroy, from its roots, the pervasive spirit of corruption that has plagued your nation for so many years. I have already attacked it, of late, and broken its ‘legs,’ but unfortunately it is still lingering

on in the mindsets and actions of many people. Nevertheless, I will attack corruption, vehemently and viciously, until I finally destroy it from continuing as a ‘commodity' of your societies. This task I will complete over the next several years. A day will finally come in Kenya when ‘corruption’ will be known as a thing of the past. Now the Lord says concerning your upcoming elections in December, 2007: “Will I leave your nation in the hands of others that do not have your best interests at heart? Can I possibly release your nation into the hands of ‘dogs;’ who only have their own ‘territories’ and personal interests and selfish gain in their minds? “No, I will not!” Some of their hearts are just after power and position for their own personal consumption. Will I leave this land to

people whose motivations and ambitions are mainly for their own personal gain?” “No, I will not!” Look at the man that I have had ruling your nation for the past five years. He was not looking for your nation’s Presidency for his own personal gain. He saw it as a ‘mission’ for the good of the people of Kenya. He is already a very wealthy man, and he is content with what he has. He has not taken the wealth of your nation as his own; nor its production to put it into his own pocket. But he has looked continuously to implement ways of bettering the nation of Kenya. And he has done it. And this is what your nation needs, says the Lord! In the next two months, in October and November 2007, I will begin to ‘pull the carpet’ out from under the political ‘opposition;’ who think they will get more and more popular amongst the people. I will now defuse the ‘tide’ of their ‘rise’ completely, and it will turn fully around. Some deceptions and some spiritual activities that align themselves with the powers of darkness will be exposed from behind the scenes, and come out into the ‘light.’ Then, after this, the opposition will have no way to stand upright again, says the Living God. A shift will also take place next ~

inside of the Cabinet of your President. I will cause new awakenings, and even separations, to occur inside the ranks of your State House. Some will defect from within, and then suddenly be thrust out, from within the ranks of the top-levels of your government, says the Lord. I am going to have My way here in Kenya, says the Lord! I will create a great shifting in your House of Parliament in the coming season. Many of those who are not ordained by Me to stand in the House will be pulled out in this coming election. Those who I have not ordained to be Members of Parliament for the next season will not be, says the Lord! But, many of those who I have

ordained to be Members of Parliament will be put in there in the coming season, even if it shocks people! This all will start in this next season now, says the Lord! Some of those who stand in these elected offices have held their ground too hard, and they still have the support of enough people to stand again in certain places. This can be unfortunate, but yet it is reality. However, beginning now, many people are ready to vote for and give their allegiance to those I have ordained to be elected into these Offices, says the Lord! These changes will first begin their commencement in your upcoming elections on December 27, 2007. And they will continue

in even greater ways in future seasons to come. Now, concerning criminal activities in your land, I will begin to move strongly in new ways against this travesty against justice that has been pandemic in your society. The ignorance and stupidity that has plagued the minds of the masses in many ways must be thwarted out if you are truly going to proceed into My destiny for your nation. Many have come and gone when they saw and experienced the seemingly hopeless realities caused by the blatant ignorance that has plagued and contaminated your societies continually. This must change, and this

must be eradicated now, says the Lord! If you want to move forward in My plan, you must allow Me to mold you into what I want. Are you ready for Me to attack the terrible ills of your societies? If you say: “Yes, we do!” Then do not take offense at My Messengers that come to do My bidding in attempting to overturn all of this foolishness. They will speak to you strongly. They will tell you the truth about yourselves. Can you really handle this? Or, will you rebel against My counsel and refuse correction as you have for so long. Do you know better about excellence than Me? No you do not! Look at the state of your nation. Look at the low-estate of masses of your people. Look at the stench of the ever-looming poverty that keeps so many millions in Kenya from enjoying even My basic levels of blessing. So, will

you yet defend or even try to ignore or overlook the rampant ignorance and low-life status that is still plaguing your societies? Do you want those things to continue or do you want them to cease? Are those horrendous things the things that you want? Or do you want Me and My will? It has been said of many Kenyans that they often refuse to progress or accept instruction or correction. So then, do you know better than Me? And, do you know better than My voices that I have anointed as deliverers to bring you out of bondage? Many in your nation have

fought Me for decades as I have attempted to send revival to you! Many have continually attempted to thwart every move of progressive change I have sent your way. This has happened endlessly in the Church. Revival has been stopped time and time again. Why have you done this to Me? I have only had your best interests in My Mind for you. So, will you not now finally yield to Me so I can bring you into your destiny? I am releasing a new dispensation to you, but you must submit yourselves to Me if it is going to take residence in your lives, says the Lord. Furthermore, I will judge this plague in your society that keeps people continuously stealing, robbing, conning, lying and cheating. The Lord says,

this must stop, and this must end! Why can’t someone just live in integrity according to My Word and Will, instead of thinking that they can just do these abominable things? I tell you surely, says the Lord, that people will no longer go unpunished for these wicked acts! I will judge those who do these things severely in the coming days. I will especially judge those who do these things in My House, and to My Servants. I will make examples of those who carry on like this thinking they can do evil and get away with it. No they will not! I will cause very tough measures of justice to be invoked against those who think they can continue in these wicked activities with impunity. I will cause special programmes to be instituted from

within your government that will be headed up by your police officials and armed forces officials. I, the Lord your God, am causing this swift and fierce reckoning with crime in your nation. I will see to it that this be swiftly instituted in Kenya in this next season, says the Lord! I will raise up another department of instituting justice ~ from within the ranks of your government and your law enforcement. Another man will rise out from obscurity and come up alongside the other heads of your police and your armed forces. His face will become known, and he will come into the limelight. He will be seen by your people as a ‘man of action.’ And this new institution of justice will bring a new policy of ‘attack against criminals’ into place. There will be strict justice for

criminals in the days ahead. It will seem merciless to those who are on the wrong-side of the arm of the law. Criminals will have to begin to truly fear the consequences of their actions. As the ‘old-saying’ teaches; “Crime doesn’t pay!” And this will be good for Kenya, says the Lord! Some will cry aloud saying; “This is too harsh, and this is too much!” But the Lord your God says, “People need to fear Me; and people need to fear and respect the government. Yet, I do not want anyone to fear unjustly! Do not worry. I will not allow this to be carried too far! Kenya will not become a ‘police-state.’ Remember, I said I am rooting out corruption in all sectors of your societies, so you just need to trust Me to have this go the right way in the right

proportions and measures. And it will! I had My apostle write in Romans 13 that ‘ministers of the government’ somehow represent Me, and they often act as My instruments of justice. I have ordained that they act as a ‘terror’ to those who are unrighteously of a criminal mind and nature. The ‘fear’ that has taken residence in the hearts and minds of the people of Kenya as they travel the streets because of thugs and thieves must be curtailed, says the Lord! And it will! Did I not

visit Nairobi in a new way on Monday, April 2, 2007 as I used My Prophet here to deal with the ‘demonic-principalities’ of Koinange Street? Did I not have him prophesy over that area that very night, and declare that it would change immediately? (You may see this yourself! *Order your own Copies of the “New Prophecies For Kenya 2007!” (Volumes 1~4 on DVD) Experience and see for yourself what actually happened that night ‘Live’ on Video!) Then, did I not then just a few days later cause the business-owners in that area to get ‘riled-up’ with passion to break the negative ‘stigma’ that has long been attached to that street? Yes, I did! Then, did I not then have the Nairobi police go in there, and break up and dismantle the illicit activities that have occurred along that street for so long; even in just the next few weeks in

April and May 2007, says the Lord? Yes, I did! I sent waves of My Spirit with My Fire and My Angels to break and destroy those principalities and powers! Then, within just a few weeks, your police started taking prostitutes off the streets! And now you do not see them there anymore in the numbers and in the openness that they used to be there! So, is there anything too hard for Me? Am I not God? Similar things will happen through your police forces and your military forces in other areas in the coming days, says the Lord. They will know how to go into certain areas and grab people that are doing certain evil things to people. People have walked in fear that that they are going to lose things. Criminal activity is rampant. It

happens daily. And it grieves My Heart. I will come against this now and bring these things down. You will see Me doing this! I will cause your government to get much more organized and efficient in dealing with these serious matters, says the Lord. The Lord says, I am tired of this ‘stigma’ that is upon Africa! I am tired now of this that keeps people thinking that African nations and governments are ‘backward’ and are always somewhere behind other developed nations ~in so many ways. I will cause many systems and technologies that operate excellently and effectively in the ‘Western-world’ to

be brought into place here in the coming season, says the Lord. ‘First-world’ systems work! They work because they are smart and effective, and I want them here, says the Lord! Many people talk about the ‘West’ and the ‘First-world.’ They say that is the best place to look to see societal and technological developments and advancements. But know this, these things can happen in the East, or anywhere else they are instituted! Look at Southeast Asia and Japan. Does the origin of where it is happening really matter? Does it not matter more that any nation who wants to move onward in advancement thoroughly embraces progress and change? I have ordained that Nairobi eventually become a cosmopolitan and world-class city of international standards of excellence. I am causing it to be transformed into a city of excellence, and a city of dignity. People here will feel proud about this city called Nairobi. I will see to it that this city becomes much more beautiful in every way! Many buildings will be built in Nairobi, and even outside the city-centre. Many buildings will undergo renovations. Nairobi will continuously become even cleaner and more organized. And, the Lord says to the people of Kenya; “Do not fear the government if you are on the righteous-side of things. Support your government, people of Kenya, for I have ordained them to produce great changes and

benefits for you in the years to come! Things will progress and change for the better!” I will cause billions of Kenya Shillings of government monies to be brilliantly poured out to get Nairobi, and also the other cities of Kenya~ revitalized and reformed; and built-up and organized! This will not only be the case for Nairobi alone. But I will have this done in many other cities such as: Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Kisii, Machakos (the up-and-coming ‘sister-city’ to Nairobi); and many other cities, says the Lord! I will have your coastal-areas receive new and expanded new development, says the Lord. And two small cities called Naivasha, and the ‘Ngong area’ will also be developed in the coming season. New things will be built in those regions, says the Lord. Buildings will be built, and expanded centres of commerce and business activity will rise in these areas and in many other cities and regions, says the Lord. My Kingdom will also be greatly advanced in great ways in many regions and places across the nation of Kenya in the coming season, says the Lord. My own ‘born-again family’ will rise into new

opportunities in business and entrepreneurship; and in developing and expanding industries, says the Lord. Look for this to open quickly and sporadically in the days ahead! The poor-state and poor-condition of your roads in Kenya has obviously been a very grievous problem. I now decree, declares the Lord your God, that your Kenyan government will avail and pour forth the monies needed to fix them, improve them, and re-develop them, once and for all! Oh, it will cost a lot of money! And, yes, it will take much time and a lot of effort to pull this off, says the Lord. But it must be done now! And I will cause this to happen, and it will happen! There is no good reason for the roads of Kenya to remain as bad as they are. Long-term systemic neglect in the past has you’re your road structures in this

poor-state. But this must change now! A new course of progress of development must be instituted now and implemented now! Your President, Mwai Kibaki, has privately been very burdened about it. He knows that massive amounts of monies need to be poured into very big projects of road repair and new road development for your nation’s good future. I will lead your government to make this a reality in the coming season. And every Kenyan will ultimately benefit from this! So be it! Get ready now, Kenya, for My Favour is now being released upon the people of this nation and its societies like never before. You will rise now, and begin to flourish! Many new economic growths and developments will happen in this great nation of Kenya; and even greater than ever before! In this next season of time, many changes will also come forth in your ‘cultural-societies. Many minds will be renewed to the truth that I am endeavouring to bring Kenya out of its old ‘third-world’ status and stigma ~up into progressive changes, growths and developments on every side. New changes and new developments that have not yet happened before, in this or in any other generation, will now commence here in this land, says the Lord. Get yourselves ready for them all now, for they are truly now

springing forth for you, says the Spirit of Almighty God! Amen! Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. 1

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

31 Prophecy Highlights for Kenya ~ 2007 ~ 2012! ~The Prophetic Ministry of Dr. Manton IV~ 1. The Upcoming Presidential Elections: “President Mwai Kibaki will be re-elected as Kenya’s President on December 27, 2007. My Hand is upon him to produce continued development and reformation in Kenya over the next five years, says the Lord! 2. Parliament: Changes are coming in your Parliament. 3. Crime and Law Enforcement: I will

arrange a great increase in law enforcement in your nation beginning in this next season. Crime will be dealt with severely; and it will decrease greatly and even be eradicated in certain sectors in the coming season! 4. Conflicts, Violence and Unrest: I saw three Visions of clashes: 1) The first conflict I saw was involving the Mungiki. I saw men in military uniforms going in against these criminals to foil them. This happened swiftly thereafter. 2) I saw tribal-clashes. 3) I saw a horrible scene of social unrest ~ resulting in violence and rioting in the streets. I then saw your military and police going out forcefully to stop those causing these violent eruptions. 5. Airport and Airline Growth and Expansions: Expansions will happen at Jomo Kenyatta Airport in Nairobi. At least twenty new airlines will be transiting through Nairobi’s international airport in time to come! A new airport terminal will be built in Ukunda; and air travel will commence to there from Nairobi; making the south-coast more accessible! 6. The Super-Development of Nairobi: Nairobi will become a world-class, cosmopolitan, and very developed and advanced city!

7. Kenya: A Cosmopolitan Society? I will develop Kenya in technologies, international trade, and in international business dealings! I will raise Kenya to become a cosmopolitan society, and the world will notice! 8. Development of several other Kenyan Cities: Several other cities and regions across Kenya will be developed greatly in upcoming seasons. It will be absolutely amazing to see this in motion; and especially to see all the phenomenal growth and development in these cities after they are done! 9. Tourism: Kenya’s tourism will even yet ‘double’ again! Kenya’s tourism ‘doubled’ over the past five years since God said through us on December 13, 2002 that your tourism industry will increase greatly! That was just the beginning of the ‘tourism-explosion’ in Kenya! 10. ODM: In the first week of March 2007, God said that the ODM ‘opposition-party,’ would be put into derision, and that they would be ‘split-up.’ Some weeks later, reports hit the national headlines that Kenyatta was leaving; Raila would have his own ODM; and Kilonzo would head his own ODM-Kenya. 11. Embarrassment in Raila Camp: “Some things will come out from behind the scenes in October and November, 2007 that will ‘discredit’ Mr. Raila in the eyes of many. He will not rise again fully in his ‘popularity’ after this, says the Lord!” 12. Election Polls: The tide of the election-polls will turn; and the two front-running candidates will come to an ‘even-point!’ Then, the Election will go the way God has ordained! 13. Ousting from the President’s Cabinet: On May 29, 2007, God said that ‘a couple’ of leaders from within the President’s Cabinet would be ousted because of their defection within the ranks. 14. The Church: In the Church, God will now draw a ‘Dividing-Line.’ He will separate the true from the false; the pure from the profane; and those serving-themselves from those truly serving-God. 15. True Holy Spirit Revival: A great and miraculous Holy Spirit revival

will commence in an upcoming season in Kenya! But first, the Church must be cleansed and prepared for this glorious revival now in this current season. 16. Financial Blessing: The very night I arrived in Nairobi on this, my 2007 tour, I had a powerful visitation from the Lord in my hotel suite. In this Prophetic Visitation, the Lord told me of several things He would now release upon Kenya! The first thing He said was amazing! He said: “I will now pour an avalanche of My Glory into the Christian Business Community here in Kenya!” He will now raise up many Entrepreneurs; and He will bless them in business so they can become great Gospel Financiers! 17. Economic Statuses: Many people that are in the lower-class economically will begin to rise now through new opportunities and through their own newly-increased productivities. Many will rise out of this low-estate and begin to enter the middle-class, says the Lord! I will also take many in the middle-class economically up and out into a higher status. Many will become wealthy from the understanding I will bring through My servants on how to rise economically through My own Biblical Economic System. People have been kept ignorant too long! It is time now for the Kenyan people to rise financially! 18. Young Generation: I am going to raise up the young generation; and I will have many of them become great and wise leaders in their coming day. They will rise to become great champions ~filled with My Wisdom! 19. Spirit of Wisdom: “I will pour out My Spirit of Wisdom upon the African continent in new ways! The Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding will enlighten people on how best to do things more progressively and better in every way. Great Productivity will obviously follow! 20. African Advancement: “I will work to get this ‘stigma’ off of Africa that makes people around the world consider

Africa to be behind in everything! 21. Increases in the Department of Justice: .In the first week of March 2007, God said that He will move in your Department of Justice. Then, some days later, President Kibaki tripled the number of your Judges from sixty-something judges to over two-hundred! 22. ‘Prince’ of Koinange Street Foiled!: On Monday Night, April 2, 2007, as I was conducting Prophetic Explosion Meetings on Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi, the Glory of the Lord visited us; and He declared that night that He

was destroying the footprints of that demonic-principality of Koinange Street, once and for all! The Holy Spirit and I broke that demon-prince’s back that Night! God’s Presence was still very tangible out in the streets all over that area the next day as we arrived to conduct our next Meetings there! Next, a group of the ‘Business-Owners of Koinange Street’ got together for a Rally declaring that they need a clean and safe ‘business-district’ there; instead of a ‘red-light’ district! Then, a few days after that, the Nairobi Police were sent in to begin to ‘clean-up’ those streets! Hallelujah! 23. Excellence in Music: “I will raise up and perfect into

excellence the sounds of music and the sounds of worship and praise in Kenya. I am releasing My grace and gifting for this in your people. However, I am not guaranteeing you results! You will have to work for those results that you want in the perfection of your ‘sound.’ If you can truly cultivate My excellence in your music, then I will even have it exported to the world, says the Lord. Remember Hillsong! 24. Miracle in your Wheat-Industry: In May, 2007, the Lord said to me while I was ministering in Nairobi that another tremendous agricultural ‘miracle’ will happen in Kenya’s wheat-industry! After I prophesied this, it came out in your

media-headlines that there was now virtually no wheat in your nation! The Lord had me prophesy that this coming ‘miracle’ in wheat-growing and production would be so vast, that Kenya would not be able to consume it all and will have to export it! My God! 25. War against Poverty: Kenya’s economic structures and statuses will continue to rise in and amongst the peoples of Kenya. I will have My true remnant within My Church attack the spirits of poverty! Heretofore, My Church has not known how to attack these things. They have just left it all there in their ignorances. But now, I will raise up My warriors and vessels to attack these evils and bring them down! And Prosperity will begin to blanket this

society in new ways, as you all flow with Me and My plans of action, says the Lord! 26. Understanding Biblical Economics: “In My Church, My people will begin to learn and understand My Kingdom laws and My laws of Biblical Economics. They will learn them, and begin to operate in them, and get tremendously blessed by Me, says the Lord! 27. Victory over Religious-devils and Religious-ministries: No ‘religious-devils’ or ‘religious-ministries’ will be able to stop My flow this time, says

the Holy Ghost! Oh, many will cry-out erroneously in their ignorance that they do not want My move or how I perform it. They will even criticize My movements. How sad for them! Some foolish ones will even attempt to persecute what I am doing. But nevertheless, I will have My blessed Way! And hear this! Those foolish ones who persecute what I am doing will in turn be persecuted by Me! I will turn against them and persecute them and they will put down and become as nothing. I will take My Hand off them; and the sign of ‘Ichabod’ shall be written over their houses, and My Glory will depart from them, says the Lord! They will even try to continue with their ministries and their churches after this, of course, but all things concerning them

will eventually flop and collapse! And I will take many of My precious people out from those places of death where there is no current revelation or redemptive Word. 28. My People will come out of Bondage: “I will bring My people out of bondage and captivity and out from those places. And I will bring them into My habitations where they will begin to learn of Me, and learn of My good Word. They will learn My Truth and about My Kingdom. They will learn My plans and patterns and how I work! And as they get acquainted with Me more and more, I will begin to bless them in ways and measures greater than they have ever seen in their entire life-time,

says the Lord!” 29. Mass-Exoduses from the Houses of Bondage: There will be mass-exoduses and the movement of My peoples’ feet out of the houses of bondage into the places where My Glory and anointings rest, rule and abide! I will loose My people, and I will free them! I will command that they be let go from every foul-spirit that keeps them tied to one-place when it is not My Will for them to remain there. I will bring them into the promised-land and that is even here in this land, says the Lord! I will erect new tabernacles as My habitations for multitudes of My people to come in and flourish in My courts, says the Lord your God! So be it! 30. Increase of your Police-Forces and Military-Forces: “I will increase and systematically advance and improve your Police-Forces and your Military-Forces in Kenya, says the Lord! They will progressively become stronger and more organized. And crime will be hit very hard, and will go down! 31. Corruption will begin to be known as a thing of the past by the year 2010: “I will destroy your systems of corruption from their roots over the next several years as I have already spoken, says the Lord. Corruption will begin to be known as a thing of the past in Kenya by the

year 2010! I will cause your entire society to rise up against it. Things are already in-motion behind the scenes; and I will expose corruption and bring it out and judge it and deal with it severely, says the Lord! New Prophecies for Kenya 2007 ~ 2012! (May 29, 2007) For these are the days, says the Spirit of the Living God, when I will begin to move in many new ways. Excellence and potential cannot be stopped once you know who you are and have identified yourselves in Me, My people! My favour will now be released upon My people! I have chosen many vessels to stand strong in My battlefields of conquest. My Church will do greater exploits in this day and hour. My Church will see Me demonstrating My power in greater ways than they have ever seen Me move before in the Nation of Kenya, says the Lord! The ‘Dividing-Line’ I will now draw a dividing-line in My Church between the false and the true, and between the profane and the pure, says the Spirit of the Living God. And I will cause a new awakening in peoples’ hearts and minds. My ‘real’ ones who have ‘paid’ the price, and who are living in My Presence will now be elevated in these coming days, says the Spirit of the Lord. Those who have lived excellent lifestyles in obedience to My Word will begin to be blessed in increased ways and measures! Those who have abided in My presence and lived according to My plans will experience My

Hand elevating them and lifting them up in new ways now, says the Living God! Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding My favour will come down upon many with such power and demonstration in this hour greater than ever before. My wisdom, knowledge and understanding will be revealed to My Church throughout the entire African continent. My people

will begin to become wise,’ says the Lord! Where people have been ignorant and backward from the cultures and traditions of men and from their fore-fathers, I will begin to bring forth massive liberation to help many change and progress into higher dimensions of My plans and purposes for your societies, says the Living God. Digging the Wells of Salvation I will summon forth and ordain My people now to be people of wisdom,

people of stature, people of excellence and people of grace, says the Spirit of the Living God. I am revealing by revelation many new things to help you dig deep-wells of salvation; as I said through My prophet in Isaiah 12. I am also causing My people to do what I said in My new covenant, when I said you must work out your own salvation even with fear and trembling. My processes of discovery and fulfillment often get very intense. Those in My Way Will Be Side-Lined! I will now cause an awakening in the hearts of men and women who want to go on with Me into My next-day now. And I will leave those who want to stay-back behind. I will push those who are in My Way aside and completely by-pass them now, says the Lord. Watch Me do this! Those who do not want to flow with Me will be left on the side-lines! And anyone who remains in My way will be moved out of My way! The ‘train’ is already on its track, and the ‘plane’ is already on the tarmac ready to take off! 2007: The Year of the Shift! Things are shifting in this land now in the spiritual realm. It began even in February in this year of 2007 when I first arrived here this year. Then, it began to take off further in March and April, and now in May. Now in June, I will begin something new! Throughout the rest of 2007, I will begin to do so much more development in this land in the infrastructures of your government arenas and in your economy. Implementations of new projects and plans will commence at

unprecedented rates. You may think you have seen growth already in the past five years, but that is little compared to what is coming now, says the Lord. Watch how much things move and progress over the next two years. You will truly be amazed! Upcoming Elections in December, 2007 Now concerning your upcoming elections in December 2007; even amidst afflictions and oppositions to what I am already doing, I assure you, people of Kenya, I will not let anyone get in My way! I choose who I choose, I raise who I raise, and I put down who I put down! It is only My plan that

can stand at the end of the day, says the Living God! Prayer and Intercession You will see My Grace. I will move upon men’s and women’s hearts with My Spirit of Prayer and Intercession to pray and change things! You will see new ways opening up in your land now. Kenya’s Roads Your roads will be developed as I said before through My prophet who speaks to you now! Technological Advancements You will see great technological advancements, fiber-optic lines installed, media mass-communication infrastructures; and business technologies erupting in this land even further beginning in this year of 2007! I Will Destroy Systems of Corruption and Lying, Cheating, and

Stealing I am reaching back into the last twenty to thirty plus years to uproot and rip out evil things here that were instituted back then in this land! Some of these were systems of corruption and systems of lying, cheating, and stealing. People can claim that this is just a way of life here, but I say unto you, Nation of Kenya, that I am going to rip these evil-things out of your society once and for all! You cannot justify ignorance and evil. You cannot! I will cut out the ‘umbilical-cords’ that feed these evils continuously. These things that you consider as ‘normal’ in your society, I will now rip apart, says the Living God! Changes in your Legal, Military, Police Departments, and Judicial Institutions The infrastructures of your legal systems and institutions will be tremendously re-vamped, re-structured and strengthened in the coming days. You will see My Hand move and bring great changes in your legal, military, police departments, and judicial institutions. I will move greatly in these arenas, and I will have justice done in this land! No longer will My people be crying tears from the injustices they have suffered from the heads of

political orders of the old days, says the Lord. Taking Dominion in Spiritual Territories My Favour and My Fire will now be released in new dimensions over many who will venture into ‘unchartered-waters’ taking dominion in various spiritual territories. My Voice will be released to My Church; and many will truly begin to understand how I do things. Business-Excellence and

Entrepreneurship-Breakthroughs You will learn of My plans for your increase, promotion, abundance; and for business-excellence and entrepreneurship. I will reveal My plans for My Church, as well as for your societies and even your government arenas. I will also expand the knowledge and revelation of many to understand how I also govern in My Kingdom and My Government, says the Lord! I will reveal how this generation must learn to rule and reign in the Earth in order to be progressive as My royal priesthood and holy nation! Surely you will see now what you have waited a long time to see! And you have seen little compared to what I am about to do in this next day. Just position yourselves, and watch Me work! For I am God; and I can do ALL things well, even above and beyond what you can ask or think! Judgment I am working behind the scenes, says the Lord! Watch those that are trying to get in My way. I will judge them quickly, even in minutes, hours and days. I will judge them quickly; they will experience the other side of My Hand. I will do this quickly. Prosperity: The ignorance in your Church-leadership concerning My laws of prosperity have become a nuisance to Me! My people in Kenya yet remain poor because of this, when I want them rich! I will deal with people who are ready to move on with Me in this. But I will push aside those who oppose Me in teaching My people how to live and walk in My blessings, abundance and prosperity. I will raise up a new generation that understands Me, and the ways I work as the multi-faceted God that I am! New Season for Nairobi I am visiting this city of Nairobi in new ways today. Friday June 1st will start a brand-new season for you. I am ready to institute new changes here. Are you ready for them? Healing Prayer: Somebody has a skin problem, and you are being healed now! A woman has a big lump in her breast that will now dissolve, in Jesus’ mighty Name! Many are suffering with great afflictions. And I want them healed, says the Lord! Can you believe Me for the

Miraculous? *If you need any healing in your physical body or anywhere else in your life right now, lift up your hands now! The Holy Spirit will move upon you! Someone has a problem in their knee-joint. I see the Lord re-creating that knee right now. Someone has a problem in their lower back. The Lord is recreating and fixing that right now. Other bone disorders and mis-alignments are now being healed! There are many who have sexually-transmitted diseases. The Lord is healing you of that plague today! Receive your healing now from whatever ails you! The Lord says, No more sickness for you, My precious one! There are people with the H.I.V virus in their blood. You may not even know you have it, but it will dissolve and die right now! Whatever ails you, my friend, be healed and delivered from it right now, in Jesus’ Mighty, Matchless and Majestic Name! Amen! *If you need healing anywhere in your body, lay your hand on your heart right now and say:” Lord God Almighty, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I claim my total healing from You right here right now! I receive it now! Amen! Increases in Airlines, Police Forces, Stock Markets: I keep seeing airplanes flying

into Kenya from different places. The Lord is going to extend and expand your airline structures! He is also going to expand your police-force structures; and your stock-market structures, and several others. Wheat: The Lord says something here about ‘wheat’! Is it grown in Kenya? Is it grown in Rift Valley? I personally did not know that wheat is even grown in Kenya. I am sure it could be, but I had no natural knowledge of the growing or availability of ‘wheat’ in your nation. And then the Lord said to me: “Son, tell the people of Kenya to

watch as I touch their barren wheat-fields; and I will make them begin to blossom, grow and expand!” In fact, you will all gaze in wonderment as you watch so much wheat grow, that it will even have to be exported-out, because Kenya will not have the ability within itself to consume it all!” New Kenyan Government, etc: I prophesied of the new Government that God would form in Kenya in June, 2000. Then, in 2002, the Lord visited me again and said, ‘I am putting a new man in power in Kenya.’ That man then had a terrible accident. Then the Lord said, “I am putting him power in despite all that”. Then, I prophesied that God

would heal him. And God did! Almighty God always backs up His Own Plans! Agricultural and Economic Increases Agricultural and economic increases, improvements and developments have happened immensely over the course of the past five years, as the Lord had me prophesy on December 13, 2002! In the course of just five years~ from 2002 to 2007~ Kenya’s economy ~ including its cotton industry, its tourism industry, its coffee industry, its dairy industry and its other industries

have shot up and skyrocketed! Now they even have signs in your banks with pictures of cows saying;” If you have got milk, we have money to lend you! People have told us that just a few-years ago, this was virtually impossible! Look at what God has done! Humility in the Midst of Loftiness The higher I go, the more I want to be humble, because this is Almighty God speaking here through me. I am just a pure ‘Voice’ for Him. I see things in the supernatural and not in the natural. I have been given the gift of committing hundreds of Scriptures to memory. The Lord Himself

has had me prophesy His Words, and teach His Principles to multiplied millions of people on all six continents of the earth by Television, Radio, Internet and ‘in-person’ in ‘Live’ Conferences and Revivals. It is completely by God’s design that I even got saved, let alone anointed! I grew up amongst the CEO’s, Billionaires, Bank Owners, Business and Real Estate Tycoons; as well as Mayors, Governors, and Presidents. *President Bill Clinton attributed his own Presidency to my father’s personal influence. President Bill Clinton said the following as he addressed thousands in honour of my father: “It was because of J. Manton that I was elected President of the United States. Without his endorsement and help, it would not have happened!” Billionaire business mogul and New York City Mayor Bloomberg was also quoted in the New York Times and other major-media headlines saying: “Tom Manton has given me

wisdom that has helped me succeed in politics. I don’t know what I would have done in certain situations without his great insight.” But after all this and much more, God’s Prophetic Calling, Mantle and Anointing have been the most amazing things I have ever seen or experienced in my entire life! They are also the most precious, treasured and valued to me. Nothing at all can ever match or compare with God’s own glorious power and ability moving through a human life! Breakthroughs in Northern Kenya I see something great happening in Northern Kenya. Some things will be broken in the northern parts of Kenya. There has been great affliction, great warfare and great problems there. But this will change! The Lord says: “Watch Me work quickly there. Something that has been holding the northern part of Kenya back will be torn apart. Watch me execute vengeance in the north upon the devil, says the Lord! Many people that have been held captive there are going to be turned loose! East Africa will Rise! East Africa as a whole will rise now in many new ways! What is about to happen is awesome! I see Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia getting hit with waves of God’s Fire! Nairobi will serve somewhat as an epicenter and headquarters. In Kampala, Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kigali; and even the adverse-settings in Somalia and Sudan, I will now begin to move in these places in greater ways! Tanzania In Tanzania, I will enhance their economic infrastructures and have them grow up into higher standards. Their currency will go higher. Uganda I will move greatly in Uganda, says the Lord! Uganda has suffered great afflictions; and I am will begin to move in much greater ways there. Many have tried to ‘taste’ Uganda and got a ‘bad-taste’ saying, “Uganda is too slow!” But I will move greatly there in new development and growth. Kampala is going to be reformed. Even now this ‘commonwealth’ thing is a sign of new growth. I am touching that city in new ways! Development of South and North Coasts of Mombasa Along the South and North coasts of Mombasa, great new developments will come up! And in the cities of Nakuru, Kisumu and Eldoret, I will build new infrastructures. I will also raise Machakos to become a ‘sister-city’ to Nairobi. Phenomenal Growth in 13

Regions I will now target thirteen different regions and cities in Kenya for new and phenomenal growth! I will build and rebuild these places in very phenomenal ways. And then, even the Western-world will observe and study Kenya to find out why it is rising so rapidly! I tell you, this is amazing and it is already happening. It is already on the move! Unity in the Church The Churches have been stuck in many areas and the Lord is going to restore all things

that have been lost. There is going to be unity. Because of the tremendous lack of unity destruction of purpose came. But I will now have brothers to love each other! They will begin to walk in My Spirit in greater dimensions! God is not interested in buildings or gatherings of people alone. He wants to advance His Kingdom in the Kenyan societies! Secular World Will Be Touched By God! I pray right now for the secular media, secular arenas and secular people in government and business that they will be touched by God’s Fire even by this move that is taking place through us here now! Many will be saved that were unruly, demonic,

rebellious and tricky; with no integrity or fear of God. The Lord says; “Watch Me work on these! I will surely now demonstrate My power in the midst of your societies in these days more than ever before! New Prophecies for Kenya 2007~2012! (September 30, 2007) (Regarding The Next 5 Years; Including Who Will Be Elected The Next President of Kenya!) ~The Prophetic Ministry of Dr. Manton IV~ It’s now Sunday Morning, 9:30am, September 30th 2007, here in Nairobi, Kenya. The *Word of the Lord* comes unto me right now saying:

“Mr. Mwai Kibaki will once again be elected as President of Kenya, says the Lord! He will be re-elected, and continue serving as ‘My President’ for Kenya; to bring forth greater developments and breakthroughs in your Nation in this next season, declares the Lord your God! “Mr. Mwai Kibaki has served Me, by serving your nation well, over these last five years as Kenya’s President. And My Hand is even now upon him for the continued reformation of Kenya over the next five years! The programmes and processes I have planned for the development of Kenya in this next season are very deep, and they are very wide. And they will run quickly,

strongly and thoroughly in a very quick pace into this next season, says the Lord! Mr. Mwai Kibaki is the man that I have chosen and ordained to see these things through now for the good of your nation. The ‘platform’ has already been set for this to happen. Things are already in motion. Your nation’s newest developments have commenced from five years ago in December, 2002 when this ‘new’ government began. But My Hand will now rest heavily upon Kenya in even greater ways than before, says the Lord! Multitudes have been shockingly amazed about the developments that have taken place in Kenya thus far over these last five years. But just wait and see what will happen over the next five years!

In 2009, you will look back to the present times and say; “Wow, look at all that has happened!” Then, in 2010, 2011 and 2012, you will be able to tangibly count, in multiplicity, the great things I have done further in your nation, says the Lord. The next five years will be much more than a gradual reformation of the nation. There will be massive development in all sectors. Major changes will occur in your political world; and in your economic world; and even beyond what has commenced before in your agricultural sectors, says the Lord! I will also institute some new reforms in your societies and in your cultures. Many will stop looking back to the way things were; and where things originated from for them. Many will begin to look at the bright futures I am making possible for My people in Kenya that circumvent past cultures, creeds and societal ‘realities,’ says the Lord. Many will begin to partake of, and become part of, My global economy; and begin to think ‘big.’ For I have made man in My own likeness and image. So who should limit My creations from growing outside of the ‘boxes’ that were prepared for them by others? It is high-time now that Kenyans begin to enter the ‘global’ economies and ‘bigger’ societies. No longer should the masses here stay bound within the ‘corners’ and ‘walls’ that others have from a foretimes formed for them. It is time to break loose from all of that now and move up and out! This ‘next’ generation will truly catch and ‘ride’ on this ‘wave’ that I am sending forth into your midst. You will see and experience this more and more as the year’s progress from this time forward, says the Lord. And I will break-down and destroy, from its roots, the pervasive spirit of corruption that has plagued your nation for so many years. I have already attacked it, of late, and broken its ‘legs,’ but unfortunately it is still lingering

on in the mindsets and actions of many people. Nevertheless, I will attack corruption, vehemently and viciously, until I finally destroy it from continuing as a ‘commodity' of your societies. This task I will complete over the next several years. A day will finally come in Kenya when ‘corruption’ will be known as a thing of the past. Now the Lord says concerning your upcoming elections in December, 2007: “Will I leave your nation in the hands of others that do not have your best interests at heart? Can I possibly release your nation into the hands of ‘dogs;’ who only have their own ‘territories’ and personal interests and selfish gain in their minds? “No, I will not!” Some of their hearts are just after power and position for their own personal consumption. Will I leave this land to

people whose motivations and ambitions are mainly for their own personal gain?” “No, I will not!” Look at the man that I have had ruling your nation for the past five years. He was not looking for your nation’s Presidency for his own personal gain. He saw it as a ‘mission’ for the good of the people of Kenya. He is already a very wealthy man, and he is content with what he has. He has not taken the wealth of your nation as his own; nor its production to put it into his own pocket. But he has looked continuously to implement ways of bettering the nation of Kenya. And he has done it. And this is what your nation needs, says the Lord! In the next two months, in October and November 2007, I will begin to ‘pull the carpet’ out from under the political ‘opposition;’ who think they will get more and more popular amongst the people. I will now defuse the ‘tide’ of their ‘rise’ completely, and it will turn fully around. Some deceptions and some spiritual activities that align themselves with the powers of darkness will be exposed from behind the scenes, and come out into the ‘light.’ Then, after this, the opposition will have no way to stand upright again, says the Living God. A shift will also take place next ~

inside of the Cabinet of your President. I will cause new awakenings, and even separations, to occur inside the ranks of your State House. Some will defect from within, and then suddenly be thrust out, from within the ranks of the top-levels of your government, says the Lord. I am going to have My way here in Kenya, says the Lord! I will create a great shifting in your House of Parliament in the coming season. Many of those who are not ordained by Me to stand in the House will be pulled out in this coming election. Those who I have not ordained to be Members of Parliament for the next season will not be, says the Lord! But, many of those who I have

ordained to be Members of Parliament will be put in there in the coming season, even if it shocks people! This all will start in this next season now, says the Lord! Some of those who stand in these elected offices have held their ground too hard, and they still have the support of enough people to stand again in certain places. This can be unfortunate, but yet it is reality. However, beginning now, many people are ready to vote for and give their allegiance to those I have ordained to be elected into these Offices, says the Lord! These changes will first begin their commencement in your upcoming elections on December 27, 2007. And they will continue

in even greater ways in future seasons to come. Now, concerning criminal activities in your land, I will begin to move strongly in new ways against this travesty against justice that has been pandemic in your society. The ignorance and stupidity that has plagued the minds of the masses in many ways must be thwarted out if you are truly going to proceed into My destiny for your nation. Many have come and gone when they saw and experienced the seemingly hopeless realities caused by the blatant ignorance that has plagued and contaminated your societies continually. This must change, and this

must be eradicated now, says the Lord! If you want to move forward in My plan, you must allow Me to mold you into what I want. Are you ready for Me to attack the terrible ills of your societies? If you say: “Yes, we do!” Then do not take offense at My Messengers that come to do My bidding in attempting to overturn all of this foolishness. They will speak to you strongly. They will tell you the truth about yourselves. Can you really handle this? Or, will you rebel against My counsel and refuse correction as you have for so long. Do you know better about excellence than Me? No you do not! Look at the state of your nation. Look at the low-estate of masses of your people. Look at the stench of the ever-looming poverty that keeps so many millions in Kenya from enjoying even My basic levels of blessing. So, will

you yet defend or even try to ignore or overlook the rampant ignorance and low-life status that is still plaguing your societies? Do you want those things to continue or do you want them to cease? Are those horrendous things the things that you want? Or do you want Me and My will? It has been said of many Kenyans that they often refuse to progress or accept instruction or correction. So then, do you know better than Me? And, do you know better than My voices that I have anointed as deliverers to bring you out of bondage? Many in your nation have

fought Me for decades as I have attempted to send revival to you! Many have continually attempted to thwart every move of progressive change I have sent your way. This has happened endlessly in the Church. Revival has been stopped time and time again. Why have you done this to Me? I have only had your best interests in My Mind for you. So, will you not now finally yield to Me so I can bring you into your destiny? I am releasing a new dispensation to you, but you must submit yourselves to Me if it is going to take residence in your lives, says the Lord. Furthermore, I will judge this plague in your society that keeps people continuously stealing, robbing, conning, lying and cheating. The Lord says,

this must stop, and this must end! Why can’t someone just live in integrity according to My Word and Will, instead of thinking that they can just do these abominable things? I tell you surely, says the Lord, that people will no longer go unpunished for these wicked acts! I will judge those who do these things severely in the coming days. I will especially judge those who do these things in My House, and to My Servants. I will make examples of those who carry on like this thinking they can do evil and get away with it. No they will not! I will cause very tough measures of justice to be invoked against those who think they can continue in these wicked activities with impunity. I will cause special programmes to be instituted from

within your government that will be headed up by your police officials and armed forces officials. I, the Lord your God, am causing this swift and fierce reckoning with crime in your nation. I will see to it that this be swiftly instituted in Kenya in this next season, says the Lord! I will raise up another department of instituting justice ~ from within the ranks of your government and your law enforcement. Another man will rise out from obscurity and come up alongside the other heads of your police and your armed forces. His face will become known, and he will come into the limelight. He will be seen by your people as a ‘man of action.’ And this new institution of justice will bring a new policy of ‘attack against criminals’ into place. There will be strict justice for

criminals in the days ahead. It will seem merciless to those who are on the wrong-side of the arm of the law. Criminals will have to begin to truly fear the consequences of their actions. As the ‘old-saying’ teaches; “Crime doesn’t pay!” And this will be good for Kenya, says the Lord! Some will cry aloud saying; “This is too harsh, and this is too much!” But the Lord your God says, “People need to fear Me; and people need to fear and respect the government. Yet, I do not want anyone to fear unjustly! Do not worry. I will not allow this to be carried too far! Kenya will not become a ‘police-state.’ Remember, I said I am rooting out corruption in all sectors of your societies, so you just need to trust Me to have this go the right way in the right

proportions and measures. And it will! I had My apostle write in Romans 13 that ‘ministers of the government’ somehow represent Me, and they often act as My instruments of justice. I have ordained that they act as a ‘terror’ to those who are unrighteously of a criminal mind and nature. The ‘fear’ that has taken residence in the hearts and minds of the people of Kenya as they travel the streets because of thugs and thieves must be curtailed, says the Lord! And it will! Did I not

visit Nairobi in a new way on Monday, April 2, 2007 as I used My Prophet here to deal with the ‘demonic-principalities’ of Koinange Street? Did I not have him prophesy over that area that very night, and declare that it would change immediately? (You may see this yourself! *Order your own Copies of the “New Prophecies For Kenya 2007!” (Volumes 1~4 on DVD) Experience and see for yourself what actually happened that night ‘Live’ on Video!) Then, did I not then just a few days later cause the business-owners in that area to get ‘riled-up’ with passion to break the negative ‘stigma’ that has long been attached to that street? Yes, I did! Then, did I not then have the Nairobi police go in there, and break up and dismantle the illicit activities that have occurred along that street for so long; even in just the next few weeks in

April and May 2007, says the Lord? Yes, I did! I sent waves of My Spirit with My Fire and My Angels to break and destroy those principalities and powers! Then, within just a few weeks, your police started taking prostitutes off the streets! And now you do not see them there anymore in the numbers and in the openness that they used to be there! So, is there anything too hard for Me? Am I not God? Similar things will happen through your police forces and your military forces in other areas in the coming days, says the Lord. They will know how to go into certain areas and grab people that are doing certain evil things to people. People have walked in fear that that they are going to lose things. Criminal activity is rampant. It

happens daily. And it grieves My Heart. I will come against this now and bring these things down. You will see Me doing this! I will cause your government to get much more organized and efficient in dealing with these serious matters, says the Lord. The Lord says, I am tired of this ‘stigma’ that is upon Africa! I am tired now of this that keeps people thinking that African nations and governments are ‘backward’ and are always somewhere behind other developed nations ~in so many ways. I will cause many systems and technologies that operate excellently and effectively in the ‘Western-world’ to

be brought into place here in the coming season, says the Lord. ‘First-world’ systems work! They work because they are smart and effective, and I want them here, says the Lord! Many people talk about the ‘West’ and the ‘First-world.’ They say that is the best place to look to see societal and technological developments and advancements. But know this, these things can happen in the East, or anywhere else they are instituted! Look at Southeast Asia and Japan. Does the origin of where it is happening really matter? Does it not matter more that any nation who wants to move onward in advancement thoroughly embraces progress and change? I have ordained that Nairobi eventually become a cosmopolitan and world-class city of international standards of excellence. I am causing it to be transformed into a city of excellence, and a city of dignity. People here will feel proud about this city called Nairobi. I will see to it that this city becomes much more beautiful in every way! Many buildings will be built in Nairobi, and even outside the city-centre. Many buildings will undergo renovations. Nairobi will continuously become even cleaner and more organized. And, the Lord says to the people of Kenya; “Do not fear the government if you are on the righteous-side of things. Support your government, people of Kenya, for I have ordained them to produce great changes and

benefits for you in the years to come! Things will progress and change for the better!” I will cause billions of Kenya Shillings of government monies to be brilliantly poured out to get Nairobi, and also the other cities of Kenya~ revitalized and reformed; and built-up and organized! This will not only be the case for Nairobi alone. But I will have this done in many other cities such as: Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Kisii, Machakos (the up-and-coming ‘sister-city’ to Nairobi); and many other cities, says the Lord! I will have your coastal-areas receive new and expanded new development, says the Lord. And two small cities called Naivasha, and the ‘Ngong area’ will also be developed in the coming season. New things will be built in those regions, says the Lord. Buildings will be built, and expanded centres of commerce and business activity will rise in these areas and in many other cities and regions, says the Lord. My Kingdom will also be greatly advanced in great ways in many regions and places across the nation of Kenya in the coming season, says the Lord. My own ‘born-again family’ will rise into new

opportunities in business and entrepreneurship; and in developing and expanding industries, says the Lord. Look for this to open quickly and sporadically in the days ahead! The poor-state and poor-condition of your roads in Kenya has obviously been a very grievous problem. I now decree, declares the Lord your God, that your Kenyan government will avail and pour forth the monies needed to fix them, improve them, and re-develop them, once and for all! Oh, it will cost a lot of money! And, yes, it will take much time and a lot of effort to pull this off, says the Lord. But it must be done now! And I will cause this to happen, and it will happen! There is no good reason for the roads of Kenya to remain as bad as they are. Long-term systemic neglect in the past has you’re your road structures in this

poor-state. But this must change now! A new course of progress of development must be instituted now and implemented now! Your President, Mwai Kibaki, has privately been very burdened about it. He knows that massive amounts of monies need to be poured into very big projects of road repair and new road development for your nation’s good future. I will lead your government to make this a reality in the coming season. And every Kenyan will ultimately benefit from this! So be it! Get ready now, Kenya, for My Favour is now being released upon the people of this nation and its societies like never before. You will rise now, and begin to flourish! Many new economic growths and developments will happen in this great nation of Kenya; and even greater than ever before! In this next season of time, many changes will also come forth in your ‘cultural-societies. Many minds will be renewed to the truth that I am endeavouring to bring Kenya out of its old ‘third-world’ status and stigma ~up into progressive changes, growths and developments on every side. New changes and new developments that have not yet happened before, in this or in any other generation, will now commence here in this land, says the Lord. Get yourselves ready for them all now, for they are truly now

springing forth for you, says the Spirit of Almighty God! Amen! Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. 1

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.