RemedySpot.com

Re: 's mother has passed on.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

This morning wilson has send me a message that his mother has just passed on. Let us pray for our brother at this trying time.

Rev. O. OkeyoNational Coordinator Family Ministry

Scripture Union KenyaP.O.Box 40717-00100, Nairobi Tel: 020-2721675 Tel/Fax: 0202727851 Cell phone: 0733936536 0710991282 Emails: sukenya@... mokeyo@... matthewokeyo@...

web. www.sukenya.org--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@...>Subject: Re: Please help!!!!!!!!/can anyone suggest non-financial means to help?AIDS treatments Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 6:38 PM

Dear , Tom, and All,

What very sad news! As Tom Ochuka has kindly written, we are with you in spirit, thought, and heart, and we are sending supportive and healing wishes to you and your mother.

Does anyone have suggestions for ways in which 's mother, Rose, can be helped, other than financial donations? I know many people now are cash-strapped.

, please know that we are one in thought and prayer for her care and full recovery. With lovingkindness and blessings always, Janet

Please help!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I have taken some time before we communicated. I am glad to let you know that my mother has been very sick and she has been diagnosed with a problem of Likemia. Currently, she needs urgent and intensive medical attention. Already She is admitted at Amenity Ward. Since she is not working I am appealing to well wisher who can support as help my mother get proper treatment, which she urgently need. At the moment she urgently need US $1500 for her medication.

Please pray with me. I am also appealing for well wisher who can support at this time of need. Your 1 US dollar can make a different in her life. Your support will go along way to save a life Mrs Rose Adhiambo.

You can get in touch with me on my mobile number: 0733 – 400600 or email me on oumaouko (DOT) com

Thanks and God Bless

Ouma

Dear all,

This morning wilson has send me a message that his mother has just passed on. Let us pray for our brother at this trying time.

Scripture Union KenyaP.O.Box 40717-00100, Nairobi Tel: 020-2721675 Tel/Fax: 0202727851 Cell phone: 0733936536 0710991282 Emails: sukenya@... mokeyo@... matthewokeyo@...

web. www.sukenya.org--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@...>Subject: Re: Please help!!!!!!!!/can anyone suggest non-financial means to help?AIDS treatments Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 6:38 PM

Dear , Tom, and All,

What very sad news! As Tom Ochuka has kindly written, we are with you in spirit, thought, and heart, and we are sending supportive and healing wishes to you and your mother.

Does anyone have suggestions for ways in which 's mother, Rose, can be helped, other than financial donations? I know many people now are cash-strapped.

, please know that we are one in thought and prayer for her care and full recovery. With lovingkindness and blessings always, Janet

Please help!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I have taken some time before we communicated. I am glad to let you know that my mother has been very sick and she has been diagnosed with a problem of Likemia. Currently, she needs urgent and intensive medical attention. Already She is admitted at Amenity Ward. Since she is not working I am appealing to well wisher who can support as help my mother get proper treatment, which she urgently need. At the moment she urgently need US $1500 for her medication.

Please pray with me. I am also appealing for well wisher who can support at this time of need. Your 1 US dollar can make a different in her life. Your support will go along way to save a life Mrs Rose Adhiambo.

You can get in touch with me on my mobile number: 0733 – 400600 or email me on oumaouko (DOT) com

Thanks and God Bless

Ouma

Dear , Rose and Family

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved mother.

May the Lord comfort and provide the assurance of the resurrection morning.

Our sincere condolences

Owino, MPH, PresidentAfrican Health FoundationP.O. Box 1774Framingham MA 01702, USA

www.ahfhope.org or www.ahfkenya.com

" A Hands Up, Not a Handout Organization"

From: Okeyo <matthewokeyo@...>AIDS treatments Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:49:24 AMSubject: Re: 's mother has passed on.

Dear all,

Scripture Union KenyaP.O.Box 40717-00100, Nairobi Tel: 020-2721675 Tel/Fax: 0202727851 Cell phone: 0733936536 0710991282 Emails: sukenyasu-africa (DOT) org mokeyosukenya (DOT) org matthewokeyo

web. www.sukenya. org

From: Janet Feldman <kaippgearthlink (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Please help!!!!!!!! /can anyone suggest non-financial means to help?AIDS treatments@gro ups.comDate: Monday, November 24, 2008, 6:38 PM

Dear , Tom, and All,

Please help!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks and God Bless

Ouma

Dear , Rose and Family

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved mother.

May the Lord comfort and provide the assurance of the resurrection morning.

Our sincere condolences

Owino, MPH, PresidentAfrican Health FoundationP.O. Box 1774Framingham MA 01702, USA

www.ahfhope.org or www.ahfkenya.com

" A Hands Up, Not a Handout Organization"

From: Okeyo <matthewokeyo@...>AIDS treatments Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:49:24 AMSubject: Re: 's mother has passed on.

Dear all,

Scripture Union KenyaP.O.Box 40717-00100, Nairobi Tel: 020-2721675 Tel/Fax: 0202727851 Cell phone: 0733936536 0710991282 Emails: sukenyasu-africa (DOT) org mokeyosukenya (DOT) org matthewokeyo

web. www.sukenya. org

From: Janet Feldman <kaippgearthlink (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Please help!!!!!!!! /can anyone suggest non-financial means to help?AIDS treatments@gro ups.comDate: Monday, November 24, 2008, 6:38 PM

Dear , Tom, and All,

Please help!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thanks and God Bless

Ouma