RemedySpot.com

High School Musical Stage Show with All DS Cast!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since you have an interest in High School Musical, I thought I would share this info. for people who live in Chicago area:

It is on p. 7 of the January newsletter at www.upsfordowns.org but here are the highlights:Ups for Downs and Gymkhana present a unique theater opportunity for young persons with Down syndrome (ages 9-21) and theater peers to perform:High School Musical On Stage12 week, twice weekly rehearsal program begins January 14thAll those who attend the casting call will be in the show!3 performances April 11 and April 12Location: Gymkhana Studio Hanover Park, ILContact Orion Couling 630-483-0330$50 per participant

Oh rats!! She is too young and Hanover park is just a bit too far, but she would have LOVED doing this... snff sniff... I am so tempted to try and get her in. I KNOW she could do it Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: Spizzirri <jessica@...>sandra.mcelwee@...; Down Syndrome Exchange Board <Down Syndrome Treatment >Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:32:35 AMSubject: High School Musical Stage Show with All DS Cast!

Since you have an interest in High School Musical, I thought I would share this info. for people who live in Chicago area:

It is on p. 7 of the January newsletter at www.upsfordowns. org but here are the highlights:Ups for Downs and Gymkhana present a unique theater opportunity for young persons with Down syndrome (ages 9-21) and theater peers to perform:High School Musical On Stage12 week, twice weekly rehearsal program begins January 14thAll those who attend the casting call will be in the show!3 performances April 11 and April 12Location: Gymkhana Studio Hanover Park, ILContact Orion Couling 630-483-0330$50 per participant

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.