RemedySpot.com

Please pray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today when I dropped to school his teacher was standing on the curb to meet me.

He told me that 's aide had passed away.

I parked and went into the classroom, he had his class join another and we talked, then somebody came in to say she had not died after all. I called the hosptial and was able to talk to her sister. She had a massive heart attach on Saturday while at a wedding shower and has suffered renal failure as well. She is in critical condition and still may not make it.

She has 7 children, the youngest is 12 and has Down syndrome, and many other medical conditions that leave her in a wheel chair.

Please pray for her recovery, and for her children and husband. Her husband is the pastor, and I know their church is supporting them. My heart is breaking for them all.

How awful !!! I will be praying- how is taking this? Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7

with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: McElwee <sandra.mcelwee@...>Down Syndrome <DOWN-SYN@...>; Down Syndrome Treatment Cc: Kristi Golden <KGolden@...>Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:46:14 PMSubject: Please pray

Today when I dropped to school his teacher was standing on the curb to meet me.

He told me that 's aide had passed away.

I parked and went into the classroom, he had his class join another and we talked, then somebody came in to say she had not died after all. I called the hosptial and was able to talk to her sister. She had a massive heart attach on Saturday while at a wedding shower and has suffered renal failure as well. She is in critical condition and still may not make it.

She has 7 children, the youngest is 12 and has Down syndrome, and many other medical conditions that leave her in a wheel chair.

Please pray for her recovery, and for her children and husband. Her husband is the pastor, and I know their church is supporting them. My heart is breaking for them all.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I will be praying....Carol in IL <ps1272000@...> wrote: How awful !!! I will be praying- how is taking this? Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic Please pray Today when I dropped to school his teacher was standing on the curb to meet me. He told me that 's aide had passed away. I parked and went into the classroom, he had his class join another and we talked, then somebody came in to say she had not died after all. I called the hosptial and was able to talk to her sister. She had a massive heart attach on Saturday while at a wedding shower and has suffered renal failure as well. She is in critical condition and still may not make it. She has 7 children, the youngest is 12 and has Down syndrome, and many other medical conditions that leave her in a wheel chair. Please pray for her recovery,

and for her children and husband. Her husband is the pastor, and I know their church is supporting them. My heart is breaking for them all. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 2 weeks later...

all my best to your Gram , I hope all turns out OK RobABrite@... wrote: I'm scared. My grandma is in the hospital in the CCU (cardiac care unit) and her doctor was trying to fly back to Spokane and his flight was diverted (?) due to the SW Airline flight that slid off the runway. :'(So my grandma is being treated by the on-call, staff physicians right now. Poor grandma. I don't even know what her "problem" is to be

in the CCU because no one can get decent information right now. I am pretty sure her boyfriend-type person is there as much as possible with his own health and the weather. My aunt/uncle are probably in contact with them all so will find out information as it becomes available. It is just that with her doctor out of town, not a lot will be happening unless drastically urgent. My grandma is that way: she won't let just anyone work on her, ya know? I think she needs to have some kind of a catheterization (sp?) but I really don't understand what's up yet. I'll let you know as I learn things - thanks and hugs! in WA Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> I'm scared. My grandma is in the hospital in the CCU (cardiac care

unit)

> and her doctor was trying to fly back to Spokane and his flight was

diverted

> (?) due to the SW Airline flight that slid off the runway. :'(

Reading your messages is like watching those serialized dramas back when

I was a kid. At least now I can skip ahead to a more curent message and

see how it all worked out. Hang on . . .

Hmmm, I don't see any more messages mentioning your grandma. Am I just

missing them or there haven't been updates? Hope she's doing much better

by now.

Sue in NJ

In a message dated 2/4/2008 7:05:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sue_in_nj@... writes:

Hmmm, I don't see any more messages mentioning your grandma. Am I justmissing them or there haven't been updates? Hope she's doing much betterby now.

LOL I am sure I did post an update, but who knows, with how last week was. She had her surgery and I think they finally let her out of the hospital on Thursday or Friday. ;-)

in WAWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

> LOL I am sure I did post an update, but who knows, with how last week

was.

So many of my groups mail is ending up in the Bulk folder. I check

it ever few days but didn't see it, but that still doesn't mean it might

wind up in there eventually - you know how weird gets.

> She had her surgery and I think they finally let her out of the

hospital on

> Thursday or Friday. ;-)

Ah, very good!

Sue in NJ