RemedySpot.com

Re: & Dad on gocarts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How precious!

In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:57:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gldcst@... writes:

I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I have no idea if this will work

Sherry

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

It worked! Love it. How cute and what fun that must

have been. Thanks for sharing!!

nna

Mommy to Freddie 6yrs

Full Inclusion Kindy (Again-But it's a good thing!!!)

--- gldcst <gldcst@...> wrote:

>

>

> I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I

> have no idea if this will work

> Sherry

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Both of the pictures are great! She is a cutie-pie and definitely looks much younger than her age :).

Qadoshyah

& Dad on gocarts

I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I have no idea if this will work

Sherry

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Cute pictures !!! gldcst <gldcst@...> wrote: I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I have no idea if this will work Sherry Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Great photo, Sherry! Happy Birthday to , she's a beautiful young girl.

Well, I was just thinking as I opened your photo I have never seen , now I

know why.....we'd love to see more of her! I hope she had a wonderful day, looks

like she is having a ball!

Caroline

---- gldcst <gldcst@...> wrote:

>

>

> I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I have no idea if this will

work

> Sherry

You did it! Thanks! Love this picture! It definitely ought to be on a DS poster or calendar! Is that 's own gocart? Was the picture a still pose, before putting the gocart in motion? I don't know much about gocarts, but what a happy, cozy pair they are! You are right, is a doll! And it looks like maybe she is "Daddy's girl"! That's great! Blessings, gldcst <gldcst@...> wrote: I have NEVER sent a picture to a list before so I have no idea if this will work Sherry (one and only wife to Fred; mom to Kari, Melody, Faith, Heidi, Isaac, Josiah, , Alana, and ! Yes, they're all ours!) Is. 40:31 "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with

wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

<<Is that 's own gocart? Was the picture a still pose, before putting the gocart in motion? I don't know much about gocarts, but what a happy, cozy pair they are! You are right, is a doll! And it looks like maybe she is "Daddy's girl"! That's great!>>

Oh no....she and Dad go to Boomer's....do you all have those in your states? It's an arcade indoors and go kart rides outdoor. She is a fanatic for rides of any type. I actually have a great pic of her on the roller coaster...huge smiles, but I'm pretty computer inept.

Yes! she is definitely daddy's girl cause he is the "fun" guy and mom is the teacher/ discipliner. I got the picture just as they were leaving the gate. She's so funny she gets all excited and raises her arms and flaps them wildly in the air and the guy in charge inevitably has to stop the cars and make sure she's not having a seizure or something. They're getting used to her now.

Sherry