RemedySpot.com

Anyone have pictures?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey all,

I was working on the cover for our book and we could use a few more pictures for it. I am doing sort of a collage of pictures of kids with down syndrome. I have 8 pictures on it so far and could use about 6-8 more pictures. If anyone has any adorable pictures of their kids that could be used on the cover of the book, please email them to me at qf@.... Thanks :)!

QadoshyahSister to 10 siblings including boy(DS)/girl twins - Feb. 05

Book ~ Down Syndrome: What You CAN Dowww.gotdownsyndrome.net/Book/whatyoucandobook.html

I wanted to thank all who sent me pictures, it's much appreciated. I have a large variety of pictures to choose from now and I think I may have to change the design on my cover some, since I have so many cute pictures to choose from :).

I'll probably be posting every so often looking for various pictures. We are hoping to put a collage of pictures on the pages that are separating the different sections.

Qadoshyah

Book ~ Down Syndrome: What You CAN Dowww.gotdownsyndrome.net/Book/whatyoucandobook.html

Anyone have pictures?

Hey all,

I was working on the cover for our book and we could use a few more pictures for it. I am doing sort of a collage of pictures of kids with down syndrome. I have 8 pictures on it so far and could use about 6-8 more pictures. If anyone has any adorable pictures of their kids that could be used on the cover of the book, please email them to me at qf@.... Thanks :)!

QadoshyahSister to 10 siblings including boy(DS)/girl twins - Feb. 05