RemedySpot.com

Re: is sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Kathy, Prayers worked! We were packed and ready to head off and when I got out all the Emla fixings, she suddenly decided to take sips of the pedialyte she had refused all morning long! She started in Sat night, had a reprieve of sorts Sunday afternoon, only to be back at it again all night, then the same Monday and last night I could just see she was dehydrated and that was causing the retching now. Anyway- it's been a very long day with a very crabby miserable girl, but she did keep down over 12 oz and looks so much better. Her bottom swelling has gone down some too, it was so bad she needed a ice pack. Still a long way from great and hope and pray tonight we can ALL get some sleep!!Happy New Years!!! Hope you all are having a better time than we

have been LOL All I wanted to do New Years Eve was get some sleep ;-) Now I can say I stayed up an entire YEAR.<g> Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: Kathy Ratkiewicz <Kathy_R@...>Downs-Heart ; Down Syndrome Treatment Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 10:18:24 AMSubject: is sick

Got a message from Carol that she had to take to

the ER…she has been pretty sick for a couple of days with vomiting..did

better for a little while, but now even Phenergan isn’t helping her…plus,

her lichen sclerosis is flaring, so her bottom is very painful. Please pray for

her. Thank you KathyR

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Carol,Hi, I am , mum to , 3. I am new to the list. Its great news that is getting better. I have 3 girls, not one likes Pedialyte. I wanted to share with you a tip from their pediatrician - Gatorade. Comes in various flavors, has a lot of mineral salts and they love it. Its instant boost.Good luck and try to get some sleep !CheersPatCarol in IL <ps1272000@...> escreveu: Thanks Kathy, Prayers worked! We were packed

and ready to head off and when I got out all the Emla fixings, she suddenly decided to take sips of the pedialyte she had refused all morning long! She started in Sat night, had a reprieve of sorts Sunday afternoon, only to be back at it again all night, then the same Monday and last night I could just see she was dehydrated and that was causing the retching now. Anyway- it's been a very long day with a very crabby miserable girl, but she did keep down over 12 oz and looks so much better. Her bottom swelling has gone down some too, it was so bad she needed a ice pack. Still a long way from great and hope and pray tonight we can ALL get some sleep!!Happy New Years!!! Hope you all are having a better time than we have been LOL All I wanted to do New Years Eve was get some sleep ;-) Now I can say I stayed up an entire YEAR.<g> Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: Kathy Ratkiewicz <Kathy_Rcomcast (DOT) net>Downs-Heart ;

Down Syndrome Treatment Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 10:18:24 AMSubject: is sick Got a message from Carol that she had to take to the ER…she has been pretty sick for a couple of days with vomiting..did better for a little while, but now even Phenergan isn’t helping her…plus, her lichen sclerosis is flaring, so her bottom is very painful. Please pray for her. Thank you KathyR Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Abra sua conta no , o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!