RemedySpot.com

questions about when to use prozac

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I posted this on the DSTNI list and thought many of you might want to read it. asked : Don't you think it would benefit especially young children while their brain is still growing fast? If it increases hippocampal neurons in adult "normal" people and DS mice wouldn't it be reasonable to assume it does the same for children with DS? I think those are great questions. And Dr. L is right to be concerned about safety but what a great time to discuss the pros and cons. What could be the worst side effect? What could be the benefits? What is the worst case scenario? What is practiced in the real world? How young do neurologists treat w/ prozac? How could you assess the pt is doing well or not? What does the pt gain by waiting until 6 years and up? What

does the pt gain taking prozac early? I haven't found any studies w/ pts that young and no one wants to do them. No one likes to do studies w/ little kids anyway and prozac is off patent. I saw a sign at Walmart Prozac 4$. That is lower than my copay. But the good news is there is 30 years of history and over 54 million prescriptions have been written. So a lot of people have tried it at least.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.