RemedySpot.com

] Help needed NOW/seizure?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Steph, thanks for writing. I thought a febrile seizure was when the temp went up too fast(?) This is all new to me. As for diabetes she's been tested with no problems showing but she has SO much going on with the autism, Crohn's, metabolic issues, anemia, 3 periods a month, being on steroids for Crohn's. It's a mess. We've been passing around some weird mucous disease too. I think I caught it from Carol from Il's family right thru the monitor. LOL.

is actually sitting up right now and drinking some juice watching her birthday present DVD player which hopefully will not soon be covered with juice puke.

Thank you for writing.

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

Sorry for the terrible day you're having. I don't have any ideas about the seizures, but about the DVD player. Faith got carsick watching movies on her portable player...twice! The first time DH took it apart and cleaned it with a Qtip and alcohol and it revived. The second time he cleaned it again, but it never got back to working quite right! Hope you save it from "juice puke"!

ette

-------------- Original message from "gldcst" <gldcst@...>: --------------

Hi Steph, thanks for writing. I thought a febrile seizure was when the temp went up too fast(?) This is all new to me. As for diabetes she's been tested with no problems showing but she has SO much going on with the autism, Crohn's, metabolic issues, anemia, 3 periods a month, being on steroids for Crohn's. It's a mess. We've been passing around some weird mucous disease too. I think I caught it from Carol from Il's family right thru the monitor. LOL.

is actually sitting up right now and drinking some juice watching her birthday present DVD player which hopefully will not soon be covered with juice puke.

Thank you for writing.

Sherry