RemedySpot.com

Re: Penpal?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is such a neat idea to start penpals. I remember when I was young and had penpals. I wish my daughter was old enough but then I would have to type for her and do all the talking to as she is nonverbal and only signs. My daughter with DS is only 19 months old and to young as well. Maybe when they are older.

Penpal?

Is there an 8-10 year old girl out there who would like to penpal (email or snail mail) with 10 year old Faith who has Down Syndrome. Typical, or with DS, she doesn't discriminate. She is a bit overwhelmed on sites that offer chat rooms. Exchanging a picture and knowing who she is talking to would be easier.

Email me privately at pbeurrierbellsouth (DOT) net and we'll set it up!

Thanks

ette

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008 9:39 AM

What a great idea. My son is 26 almost 27 with DS and if anyone thinks their son or daughter would like to be a pen pal let me know. does not do the computer and does not read or write well but he copies anything I give him. I can write down what he wants to say then he can copy it and send it snail mail. loves mail and this would be fun. Shirleypbeurrier@... wrote: Is there an 8-10 year old girl out there who would like to penpal

(email or snail mail) with 10 year old Faith who has Down Syndrome. Typical, or with DS, she doesn't discriminate. She is a bit overwhelmed on sites that offer chat rooms. Exchanging a picture and knowing who she is talking to would be easier. Email me privately at pbeurrierbellsouth (DOT) net and we'll set it up! Thanks ette