RemedySpot.com

LS Re: [SPAM] Ready to start with some new supplements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is LS and what is the connection to the red cheeks?

Now when you say corners of her lips.. do you mean the corners of her mouth.. or sides of lips?

Steph

[sPAM] Ready to start with some new supplements

Some of my orders came in to day. I now have the Body Bio PC, which I wonder if it's worth the money if you aren't using the prozac to stimulate cell growth? I didn't buy the other Body Bio Oil, because I don't like the ratio of 6 to 3 in it. has done so much better with more 3 and less 6 that I am not willing to mess too much with that. I know the PC has the same ratio, so we'll see. The only fats she gets is organic milk fats, well I don't always do organic cheese and I should, organic chicken, EVOO, Cannola- sometimes, virgin coconut oil, lots of carlson fish oil- the salmon and fish, CLO, sometimes a bit of flax, though it's illegal on her diet, borage, evening primrose if her LS has been set off by something. So far this works great.Any change in that ratio causes the corners of her lips to crack and after awhile, her cheeks start getting red and if I tarry, the LS will get rough. Omega 3's are also supposed to help with asthma. I tried the Trivita sublingual B12's and they taste good :-) They took a long time to dissolve though, but we'll see what she does with it.My Ped did look at the site and asked where the trials with real people were and what studies link increased cell growth with increased cognition..... so lots more work to do on that front!!!

Carol in IL

AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me.

Join our Down Syndrome information group -

Down Syndrome Treatment/

Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.