RemedySpot.com

eggplant cream for skin cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Dr. Oz Show: My Latest Jaw Dropping InterviewPosted By Dr. Mercola | February 21 2012 | 248,894 views By Dr. MercolaDr. Oz invited me back to New York to tape another segment for his show. The show, which will mark my fourth appearance as a guest, will be airing today, Tuesday February 21.Check the schedule for your area in this link.We talked about a number of interesting topics, but one in particular left the audience completely shocked...Eggplant Cream for Skin CancerI started the show off with a discussion of skin cancer. Non melanoma skin cancer affects over 3 million people every year in the US alone.This is more cases of cancer than all other cancers combined.Fortunately there is a cream derived from plants in the Solaceae family of eggplant, tomato, potato, and Bell peppers.It's called Solasodine rhamnosyl glycosides, BEC5 or Curaderm and is available online. It works by targeting a receptor that is only on the cancer cells so is very safe to use.It is applied directly over the skin lesion twice a day under occlusion and treatment lasts about 14 weeks for most small skin cancers.While eating these plants can be healthy it will not address the skin cancer as a glucose molecule needs to be attached and this does not occur during normal digestion. The cream is essentially a natural safe drug.The cost is typically about 1% of the cost of traditional treatment and you can read more about it in an article I wrote in December.The treatment has been around for nearly 200 years but, of course, has been suppressed by the conventional medical approach. While the cream is very safe it is recommended that one consult with a professional to make the initial diagnosis as one must be absolutely certain the skin cancer is not a melanoma as more aggressive treatment will be needed. Melanoma cells can spread to distant areas of the body and the cream will not work as it must be in direct contact with the lesion. If this happens the disease can be fatal. So if you elect to use this treatment you simply must see an expert. ***WARNING: I do NOT function as law practitioner, lawyer, licensed attorney-at-law, or legal advisor. Construe my comments ONLY as speculation or general information, and NOT as legal advice for you or anyone else. Consult a well-qualified attorney (good luck finding one) in all questions of legality or law.

Bob Hurt Contact: Email bh f t • Blogs: 1 2 3 • Law: E-letter Subscribe Donate Learn2460 Persian Drive #70, Clearwater, Florida 33763 • 727 669 5511 ***