RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Urine Test for cancer?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My urologist did a test to see if there was any bladder cancer cells in the urine.

In a message dated 6/15/2012 5:15:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, furstc0404@... writes:

The article about the urine testhttp://www.healthisinreach.com/NavarroUrineCancerTest.htm>> > I read an article a week ago,> which describe a urine test to> see if one has cancer cells.> > I can't find the article, but the test> may contain letters HGH or something similar.> > Is this valid? If not, why?>

Guest guest

There are several different urine tests to detect cancer. Some are simple and can have answer within minutes while others make take longer. HCG Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is the most common way to find out if a women is pregnant. Can also be found elevated in cancers such as breast, lung,

gastrointestinal tract, bladder, urinary, and I've also read brain according to the Navarro Clinic.HGH Human Growth Hormone is a natural hormone, the body loses this hormone as we age. In many cases women receive synthetichormone replacement therapy shots during menopause to help with all the not so wonderful effects of menopause. There are now many concerns that HRT can increase the risk of breast cancer in women by increasing the production of cancer cells, may also be linked to other cancers in women. Annette Aimee's Mom forever 12 "A ribbon is just a ribbon without a face, add pigtails and a baseball cap, and it becomes a child" Aimee Dickey forever 12 From: "szukidavis@..." <szukidavis@...> cures for cancer Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 5:34 PM Subject: Re: Re: Urine Test for cancer?

My urologist did a test to see if there was any bladder cancer cells in the urine.

In a message dated 6/15/2012 5:15:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, furstc0404@... writes:

The article about the urine testhttp://www.healthisinreach.com/NavarroUrineCancerTest.htm>> > I read an article a week ago,> which describe a urine test to> see if one has cancer cells.> > I can't find the article, but the test> may contain letters HGH or something similar.> > Is this valid? If not, why?>