RemedySpot.com

Is there such a thing as an incurable disease???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

With C24/7, there is no such thing as an incurable disease. I have been a long time advocate of natural and organic products, been cured myself from hypertension, high uric acid, kidney stones and borderline blood sugar. As the saying goes "LET THY FOOD BE THY MEDICINE AND LET THY MEDICINE BE THY FOOD", problem is that these days 95% of what we eat is polluted with preservatives, food coloring, poisonous chemicals, artificial food flavoring, pesticides and the like. I am sure you have heard of the saying "AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY", that was true 50 years ago when the soil the apple tree was planted on was rich, no pesticides were used, no chemical fertilizers were used etc, but now that is not so. Studies now show that the nutrient equivalent of one apple 50 years ago is 5 apples. Our bodies are now starved of the nutrients it needs to function at optimal capacity coupled with the fact that the free radicals we intake are destroying our cells which eventually leads to tissue damage then organ damage and disease manifests. Whether you are suffering from CANCER, SARS, HEART DISEASE, ASTHMA, EPILEPSY, TUBERCULOSIS, HEMORRHOIDS, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZEIMER'S DISEASE, AL'S DISEASE, AIDS, DIABETES, ARTHRITIS, GOITER, HEPATITIS A TO H, EBOLA, LUPUS, ADHD, or any other disease you could think of, C24/7 is the answer to your health problems. C24/7 contains: 29 Vitamins/Minerals/Trace Minerals18 Amino Acids14 Super Green Foods/Spirulina Blend12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend12 Whole Vegetable Juice Blend12 Mushrooms12 Digestive Enzymes12 Herbs and Specialty Nutrients10 Essential Fatty Acids 5 Anti-Aging/Anti-Oxidant Enhancer 4 Longevity Polyphenols/Mega-Reservatrol Blends C24/7 contains the highest level of anti-oxidants with approximately 22,000 phyto-nutrients in one product. * Promotes longevity* Lowers cholesterol level* Protects against heart disease and complications* Helps prevent cancer of any origin* Controls high-blood pressure* Enhances and balances the metabolism* Prevents degenerative diseases like arthritis* Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system* Increases the production of inherent glutathione in our body* Rejuvenates the skin* Regenerates liver cells* Promotes healthy blood circulation* Detoxifies the body* Reduces Fatigue, depression and anxiety* Enhances sexual vitality For more information you could contact me TUTZ DEL ROSARIO at 4356430 or 09179445314. You could also email me at tutzdel71@... or leave a message at my facebook account, tutzdr_71@... .

THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE IN 6 SENTENCES:

2000 B.C- HERE, EAT THIS ROOT.

1000 A.D.- THAT ROOT IS HEATHEN. HERE, SAY THIS PRAYER.

1850 A.D.- THAT PRAYER IS SUPERSTITION. HERE, DRINK THIS POTION.

1940 A.D.- THAT POTION IS SNAKE OIL. HERE, SWALLOW THIS PILL.

1985 A.D.- THAT PILL IS INEFFECTIVE. HERE, TAKE THIS ANTIBIOTIC.

2000 A.D.- THAT ANTIBIOTIC IS ARTIFICIAL. HERE, EAT THIS ROOT.