RemedySpot.com

How To Keep Juicer From Moving On The Counter?> juicing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Acme, besides heating up to a concerning temp, is moving all over the counter. I placed it on a towel but at times it's still moving...so I crumpled it up to get more balanced and that seemed to help but I'm wondering if it's making the juicer heat up? Any juicer wiz's out there?

In a message dated 6/23/2012 9:24:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, leonardleonard1@... writes:

from my notes on juicers:Juicer ideally should be MASTICATING (NOT centrifugal) and preferably as low-temperature and low-speed (low rpm) as possible. From what I've heard, the Norwalk (about $2000) and K & K grinder-press-types are by far the best. If I couldn't afford these, I'd get an Omega (www.mercola.com/article/juicer.htm) or Green Star/Green Power (“if one cannot afford the Green Star Juicer, there is now the SoloStar…costs a good deal less than the Omega Juicer, and does a very similar job as the Green Starâ€. If on tight budget, I’d get a ChampionJuicer.com ($170; 1250-2500 rpm). (My comments re: juicer brands may be outdated)Leonard