RemedySpot.com

Article Yesterday Checked At Snopes and it says False....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Sott.net www.sott.net Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested. Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It...

Someone wrote to me today that this is on snopes and it says false. I don't know if the pharmeceutical companies got to snopes or what but just letting you know what I found out.

I think the article is a little exaggerated, as it suggests dichloroacetic acid (DCA) is virtually a "cure all" for cancer, but researchers at the University of Alberta have indeed used it successfully to treat certain cancers. There is a write up of their work on the University website, and I was able to contact them about Low Dose Naltrexone, another inexpensive generic drug that shows promise in treating cancer.

Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:09 AM

cures for cancer

Subject: Article Yesterday Checked At Snopes and it says False....

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Sott.net www.sott.net Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested. Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It...

Someone wrote to me today that this is on snopes and it says false. I don't know if the pharmeceutical companies got to snopes or what but just letting you know what I found out.