RemedySpot.com

Parents Blamed for Vaccine Reactions and concerns-Freedon of Info Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Freedom Of Information Request Reveals Major Government Vaccine Conspiracy By EnglandJanuary 3rd, 2012Documents show adverse reactions to vaccines were covered up.Sometimes the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act provides us with a little gem. Thanks to the mother of MMR victim . [1] sending in a FOI request on an unrelated topic, I am now able to prove that Munchausen by Proxy expert Prof Roy Meadow was involved in government meetings discussing vaccinations and adverse reactions for a total of 5 years, from 1987 – 1991 inclusive. These meetings were held during the most crucial period in vaccination history when the MMR vaccine Pluserix was being used. The meetings were with the ARVI (Adverse Reactions to Vaccinations and Immunizations), CSM (Committee for the Safety of Medicine), the ARVI and the JCVI (Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunization) and finally the CSM and the ARVI. Shortly after this time accusations of MSBP soared especially after parents complained that their child had been injured by a vaccine.(Pluserix was introduced in 1988 and banned in 1992)continued:http://vactruth.com/2012/01/03/foi-request-reveals-major-vaccine-conspiracy/ Krasner, DirectorCoalition For Informed Choice188-34 87th Drive, Suite 4BHolliswood, NY 11423718-479-2939(note: there might be silence after you dial. But remain on the line. I can hear it ringing)cfic@...www.cfic.usIF your message carries email attachments totalling over 3 MB is size, call me before sending it."For a successful technology, reality must take precedence overpublic relations, for Nature cannot be fooled" . . . P. Feynman