RemedySpot.com

FW: question for & - biopsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Phil,

I posted this yesterday, but for whatever reason it did not show up, so I am reposting, crossposting, and sending to you. I have posted on this topic before. Sometimes biopsies can be useful: you have to weigh the trade-offs. In this case you don't need one, at least at this time. See below. If you get a negative potential, then you again must weigh your options.

From: Gammill [mailto:vgammill@...] Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:38 PM' 'Subject: RE: [ ] question for & - biopsy

Phil,

A biopsy of the cervix is totally unnecessary. All your wife has to do is slip on a rubber glove, insert an electrode into her vagina and attach it to the fornix of her cervix. The other electrode can be attached to the ventral surface of her abdomen. A negative charge (using a simple Radio Shack voltmeter) at the cervix indicates cancer of the female generative tract with a 98.7% accuracy. This is better than what you can expect from a biopsy and it is less intrusive.

The investigation of this method was made in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, NYU College of Medicine and the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Service of the Third (NYU) Surgical Division, Bellevue Hospital. This electrometrical method was tried on hundreds of women with and without cancer. (Langman, Louis, and Burr, H.S. Amer. J. Obst. and Gyn., 1949, 57;274)

V i ncent

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of philb2364Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:33 AM Subject: [ ] question for & - biopsy

First, I want to thank both of you for all you do on this forum. It would not be the same without you guys. That said, My wife's pap smear came back abnormal. Her doctor has ordered an ultrasound and a biopsy. My question is I've heard a lot of bad things about biopsies and wanted to ask both of you your advice. I know this is not a lot of information. But, it's all I have at this point.Phil

..this is amazing...simply amazing. Can you write this up in a form that I can post to facebook? Maybe with a visual? This is something that women across the country should know about.

Hugs,

In a message dated 1/19/2012 2:54:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, vgammill@... writes:

Phil,

I posted this yesterday, but for whatever reason it did not show up, so I am reposting, crossposting, and sending to you. I have posted on this topic before. Sometimes biopsies can be useful: you have to weigh the trade-offs. In this case you don't need one, at least at this time. See below. If you get a negative potential, then you again must weigh your options.

From: Gammill [mailto:vgammill@...] Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:38 PM' 'Subject: RE: [ ] question for & - biopsy

Phil,

A biopsy of the cervix is totally unnecessary. All your wife has to do is slip on a rubber glove, insert an electrode into her vagina and attach it to the fornix of her cervix. The other electrode can be attached to the ventral surface of her abdomen. A negative charge (using a simple Radio Shack voltmeter) at the cervix indicates cancer of the female generative tract with a 98.7% accuracy. This is better than what you can expect from a biopsy and it is less intrusive.

The investigation of this method was made in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, NYU College of Medicine and the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Service of the Third (NYU) Surgical Division, Bellevue Hospital. This electrometrical method was tried on hundreds of women with and without cancer. (Langman, Louis, and Burr, H.S. Amer. J. Obst. and Gyn., 1949, 57;274)

V i ncent

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of philb2364Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:33 AM Subject: [ ] question for & - biopsy

First, I want to thank both of you for all you do on this forum. It would not be the same without you guys. That said, My wife's pap smear came back abnormal. Her doctor has ordered an ultrasound and a biopsy. My question is I've heard a lot of bad things about biopsies and wanted to ask both of you your advice. I know this is not a lot of information. But, it's all I have at this point.Phil

- what about uterine cancer? The snipping to get a piece of the lining is a very painful procedure. Any tips there?

Thanks,

In a message dated 1/19/2012 2:54:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, vgammill@... writes:

Phil,

Phil,

V i ncent

Phil - again - it costs a few dollars to start using the Vital Yew. It made my uterine lining shrink back to normal and I was able to avoid a D & C. I use it daily now to avoid an estrogen response to my uterine lining. Have to go back for another ultrasound soon to validate the efficacy of this treatment.

Phil,

Phil,

V i ncent

I noticed that the date on the study is 1949. Is there anything more recent on this and is it still being practiced by NYU and Belleview?

Thanks,

Phil,

Phil,

V i ncent