RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: michelle and kristina /

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

How are you holding up today? Were you able to put 's setback behind you? Please try so, sometimes it's hard to not think about what could happen, but it's the only way.

I am sure you weighed your decision carefully too, just like I did. What helps me during these days, where renewed doubts threaten to occur, is to look at the things that made me say: YES, I am going for it. The negative things I thought of while weighing, well those were the complications, so all in all they are no news and we were aware of it being possible to happen and all in all no reason to start doubting again. But it's hard, we both know that.

We're lucky to have our board family who understands the roller coaster we're in, the support I find here really helps me get through and really helped me getting mentally ready to go for it.

Hang in there, , we'll both do fine.

Love,

Isabella

Re: michelle and kristina

Hello Kristi,I am sort of a newbie as far as posting. I am so glad to hear yoursurgery went well, and I wish you the very best.It kind of freaked me out too when I heard about as my'ectomy is February 7th. But I know that will be fine, and Iam praying for her quick recovery from this set back. In VA> >> > Hello everybody,> > Things are going okay with me. I'm still in Pittsburgh. We will > probably go home in the next > > couple of days. has had a set back. They had to re-> operate today. She had a > > chylothorax. The surgery took 5 hours. She also had a pneumothorax > on the left side now so > > she has two chest tubes. She is in ICU still intubated. is > really having a rough time. > > s mom is flying out. I'm keeping in contact with jason > frequently. Please keep her in > > your Prayers. I know she is going to be fine just a minor set >

back. She was doing so great and > > the day she was to go home the chest x-ray showed a minor > collapsed lung. We need > > everybody praying for her so please start a prayer chain here and > at your churches > > > > > > kristi> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.