RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: michelle and kristina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear and Tonia,

Thank you. Indeed I freaked out a bit this morning as I read a's post on . In the first place as and I were in this together and I don't want anything to happen to her. She deserves to get healthy and get on with her new normal life as soon as possible, she deserves to be back with her family quickly.

In the second place I freaked out indeed for myself. For a few hours I had the same fears and doubts in my head that I had before. But you know, I was sure news like this would hit me before I am due to go in for my surgery. Don't know why, maybe plain instinct. I promised myself a long time ago not to freak out about such a post and I managed to do so when Joe's post hit me. And now I am managing too, but it costs me some nerves, that I can tell you.

It seems like this d... roller coaster I have been in for about 2 years now just doesn't want to stop. It goes on and on and on. Everytime I think it's over and done with my doubts and fears, new things arise giving me renewed doubts and fears. But this has made me stronger, it made me so strong I can hang in there now without going crazy anymore (wait until the surgery date is set -LOL-).

I was just starting to look forward to surgey, to get it behind me without fears and now this happens. But I won't let it get me down and I won't let it change my attitude. I am about to close the achalasia book, as I find it a dreadfull book and it's way too thick. Yet, I'll never be an ex-achalasian, as achalasia will always be part of me, with our without esophagus.

Love,

Isabella

michelle and kristina> > > > Hello everybody,> > Things are going okay with me. I'm still in Pittsburgh. We will > > probably go home in the next > > couple of days. has had a set back. They had to re-> > operate today. She had a > > chylothorax. The surgery took 5 hours. She also had a pneumothorax > > on the left side now so > > she has two chest tubes. She is in ICU still intubated. is > > really having a rough time. > > s mom is flying out. I'm keeping in contact with jason > > frequently. Please keep her in > > your Prayers. I know she is going to be fine just a minor set > > back. She was doing so great and > >

the day she was to go home the chest x-ray showed a minor > > collapsed lung. We need > > everybody praying for her so please start a prayer chain here and > > at your churches > > > > kristi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> ____________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ > >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Isabella,

Like i too was worried about you upon hearing of 's set back - but it is just that - a setback. All of us have these hiccups along the way - your imagery of a roller coaster is exactly how i described it to my surgeon. But will recover from this just a bit longer than originally thought. As an achalasian you know how these things crop up to rock our confidence - just when things were going well...... So, chin up, remain positive, trust the surgeons skill and the prayers of those who know and love you.

Deb from Melbourne Australia

michelle and kristina> > > > Hello everybody,> > Things are going okay with me. I'm still in Pittsburgh. We will > > probably go home in the next > > couple of days. has had a set back. They had to re-> > operate today. She had a > > chylothorax. The surgery took 5 hours. She also had a pneumothorax > > on the left side now so > > she has two chest tubes. She is in ICU still intubated. is > > really having a rough time. > > s mom is flying out. I'm keeping in contact with jason > > frequently. Please keep her in > > your Prayers. I know she is going to be fine just a minor set > > back. She was doing so great and > >

the day she was to go home the chest x-ray showed a minor > > collapsed lung. We need > > everybody praying for her so please start a prayer chain here and > > at your churches > > > > kristi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> ____________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ > >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new 7 Mail now.