RemedySpot.com

Andy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Andy, How are you feeling about Friday? I hope your thoughts are positive and strong ones. I just wanted to give you a couple of tips in answer to your question:- Just a quick request – what should I expect short term in the way of eating – mine is the keyhole method and I am expected to be discharged after 2 nights all being well. Do you have a blender? If not, it might be an idea to get one because you can boil vegetables in a chicken or vegetable stock and then throw them into the blender. You can make soups like this as

liquidy as they need to be for your comfort, and don't try to eat/drink them when they are hot. Another tip is to stock up with those ice lollies with ice cream in the middle. I know they sound a bit chilly at this time of year but I found them really soothing. Don't try to stick to any sort of meal regime for the first few weeks. Just try and eat regularly as and when you are able. Don't worry if you get up at ungodly times of the night. We have all done that. That's a good time to log onto the Group and talk to the Americans !! LOL. Life will be disrupted for you temporarily (just in case you don't think your life has already been disrupted enough just recently). Everything will get to some sort of normality in time, so be patient. Basically, try to get some calories down you to keep up your strength.

Milk is good, and so are liquid meals- Complan type stuff. Even the slimmers meal substitues are pretty good because they have loans of vitamins and minerals. DON'T try anything that might scratch, like crisps, however tempted you might feel. You will know when the time is right to progress, but err on the side of caution. It is well worth it to give everything time to heal. Be kind to

yourself, Best of luck from Ann xx

Sent from - a smarter inbox.